Your Search | card processing center

Apr 24 2014
GTN Quotes GT Network At home call center scams Internet Author: Illinois Work at Home Business: GTN Quotes Internet

Apr 24 2014
Womanizing Liar MyantiagingmdAilment wellness center Liars. Fredericksburg Virginia  Author: Dist of Columbia Clinics: Womanizing Liar Select State/Province

Mike Black F Noreen Replica Black Amex Card Atlanta Georgia
Author: , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Mike Black Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 24 2014
MyAntiAgingMD Ailment Wellness Center Misrepresents Their History, fraud, stock fraud, investment scammer Fairfax City, Virginia Author: Reston, Virginia Clinics: MyAntiAgingMD Fairfax City, Virginia

Apr 24 2014
cashnetusa this so called loan company was very friendly of course, promising a huge loan sum. they continuously asked me to purchase a green dot card. The first amount was $340.00, the second was for 180.00. And they even went as far as to tell me that I owed federal taxes of 230.00 and I had to pay this before the loan was complete. I was so desperate, I wanted this loan I did. When I got upset that they said there was a technical error and they will give me all of my money back in a cashier's check within 15 business days. Folks please be aware this is an expensive lesson learned for me. Miami Florida Author: columbia, Maryland Questionable Activities: cashnetusa Miami, Florida

Apr 24 2014
BSGNL.com BSGNL.COMLas Vegas, NevadaUSAPhone: 800 374-1152 Web: BSGNL.comCategory: Computer Software I do not recall ever hearing about this company. A charge against my debit card appeared in my Bank Statement for the tune of $14.00, then another charge of $.02 How they got it I have no Idea, unless they hacked my computer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: BSGNL.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2014
Athan karris cavali real estate service Chargeback a credit card custom order Walnut creek California Author: Yuma, Arizona Consumer Services: Athan karris cavali real estate service California

Apr 24 2014
Target Target National BankTD USA Target Credit Card Scam Nationwide Author: Highland, California Credit & Debt Services: Target Nationwide

DR ROBIN HOBBS SHE IS A FRAUD AND CON- WOMAN NASHVILLE Tennessee
Author: Mt.Juliet, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: DR ROBIN HOBBS Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Captian Mark White Federal Crime Enforcement Network Claimed I owed a debt of 987.00 and would not take a credit card. Insisted I pay through Western Union. And, I insisted I would not pay through Western Union. Said I would be arrested by Federal Marshalls if I did not pay immediately. I contacted the FBI and my local police and both insisted this was a scam. Fortunately, I was able to put a restriction on my bank account where he could not take any money. He is a mean and angry man if you do not say what he wants to hear. Internet Author: League City, Texas Federal Government: Captian Mark White Internet

Apr 24 2014
Vesta-Boost Prepaid Charged my Amex card $42.50 for something I knew nothing about. Portland Oregon Author: Athol, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta-Boost Prepaid Portland, Oregon

Apr 24 2014
fast Loan advance america2 i applied for a loan then they said it was denied and i would get my money back. after several phone calls each one said i had to send money to get mine back . they have $2800 of my money and have given me reload green card vouchers and also mctn number but then they only give half and i need to pay to have the money released to me. they have told me that the first person i have talked to committed fraud and was fired and i will receive my money but not without paying to get it back' nationwide Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Loans: fast Loan advance america2 Internet

Apr 24 2014
US Bank National Association They failed to mail me a replacement debit card Ft. Lauderdale FL 33355-0160 Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Convenient Cash Ft. Lauderdale FL 33355-0160, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Sensibly Slim This company sent me Columbian Green Coffee Bean extract, 60 mg., to try for free. Then I received another bottle less than a month later and charged 74.98 wherein there is nothing in the agreement that says I agreed to pay this at any point. Currently holding forever on the phone to speak to someone to have this taken off my credit card. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! IT'S A RIP OFF! Internet Author: Midland, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Apr 24 2014
dissertation-service.org scam writing service they do not deliver the service double charge your credit card Internet
Author: perth, Grant Writing & Research: dissertation-service.org Internet

Apr 24 2014
Deetto/SST Card Services SST, formerly known as First Equity Card Deetto/ SST Card Services - horrible service provider does not work with customers Columbus, Georgia Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Deetto/SST Card Services Columbus, Georgia

Apr 24 2014
Taubs Flooring Anthony Asked for small deposit on flooring , charged card twice once as agreed for $150 for measuring and found out he charged 2,000 without agreement , refuses to return money Eat Brunswick New Jersey Author: Englewood, New Jersey Home Improvements: Taubs Flooring Eat Brunswick , New Jersey

Apr 24 2014
Perez Auto Works Perez Autoworks Stole my credit card information and commited fruad miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Mechanics: Perez Auto Works miami, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Scottsdale Recovery Center Web site is unfounded Scottsdale Arizona Author: 728 Kendall Lane, Nevada Employees: Scottsdale Recovery Center Scottsdale, Arkansas

Apr 24 2014
ondemandresearch.com Take survey for free 25$ PETCO Gift Card New York, NY Internet Author: northford, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: ondemandresearch.com Internet

Apr 24 2014
auravie AuraVie skin careInternet, California United States of America Phone: 877 971-2376 Web: auravie.comCategory: Misc. Health Specialists I was told the cost is only around three to five dollars as per their email add..this was towards packing /forwarding costs. Never did I get any information from the company about the charges they would automatically make to my credit card, they did so on 3./27/2014 for $97.88 to my credit card account. internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: auravie Internet

Apr 24 2014
Pc valmorbida Paul valmorbida Did not satisy payment for item purchased. Bought art Hollywood California Author: Manhattan, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pc valmorbida Hollywood, California

Apr 24 2014
Ibogaine University Treatment Center: Charles Johnston, Randy McCurdy owner uses drugs in front of patients, niece disappeared from clinic into Mexico and staff wouldn't return calls, unsafe organization! tijuana Mexico Author: Michigan Alternative Health: Ibogaine University Treatment Center tijuana, Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
tampa roadside Auto club they called saying I won a gift card and had to pay 3 dollar they'd semd me a 100 dollars gift card. they charge me every month approximately 40 tampa florida Author: medford, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: tampa roadside Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing Trans Tech, CPP, Transtech Merchant Group, Summit Merchant Solutions, First American Payment Systems Shady practices Carrolton, Texas Author: KCMO, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing Carrolton, Texas