Your Search | card cash

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2016
Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Titan Merchant Services Charles Cranston aka Merchant Services is a HORRIBLE salesman. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Lubbock, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 24 2016
SkinNoir This company is a HUGE RipOff. Buyer Beware! SCAM, SCUM, THEIVES! Fountain Valley California Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Best Buy Thieves Diamond Bar California Something is missing here Author: Diamond Bar, California Credit Card Fraud: Best Buy Diamond Bar, California

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet