CARD CASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: card cash
There may be more specific results for "card cash"
For more specific results for "card cash"
Showing 26-50 of 81,907 Found Reports For more specific results for "card cash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
New World Nutra Fraudulent use of credit card Pendleton IN Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Skin Care: New World Nutra

May 17 2017
Lumineer Soliel They mislead me and charged my card without consent. They wont refund me my money. Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Lumineer Soliel Santa Ana, California

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Western Union Net Spend prepaid card Incompetent, unprofessional, clueless Internet Why? Author: Brunswick, Georgia Financial Services: Western Union Net Spend prepaid card Internet

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 17 2017
DZW Trade Company Wang Gang or Toastem Thieves - fake website selling dresses without supplying Shanghai MinHangQu Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: GORDON, Other Credit Card Fraud: DZW Trade Company Internet

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
Propay Internet Author: fullerton, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Propay Internet

May 16 2017
Victory Transit Elkgrove village Illinois Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Cash Services: Victory Transit Elkgrove village, Illinois

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
Eye Rejuv Sterling Skin Silka Skin DermaPreNow Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card, refused to give money back Unknown Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Eye Rejuv Internet

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 16 2017
affordable financials Jeannie Jeannie took 3500 of my money and claim she return it on a card . This incident happened ever since last year. I saw on her website that she has funding available. This is the same program she offered and I paid 3500 and did not get anything in return but lies and broken promises. Orangeburg South Carolina Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: affordable financials Orangeburg, South Carolina

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. TrillAmericana, Trill, TrillAmericana2, Tommy Carter, #ArtOfTrill, #Trill fradulent payments, nonpayment of debt, scam photographer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. Internet

May 16 2017
Discover Card Discover Card's dispute process is not consumer centric Wilmington DE Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Nationwide

May 16 2017
Cash Advance Inc Officer Joseph BrownFinancial Crime Enforcement Department300 South Spring StreetLos AngelesCA 90013 cash advance company claiming that I owe them money. Los Angeles California Author: Tomball, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles , California

May 15 2017
Speedy Cash speedycash.com Title Loans Are A Scam You Need To Avoid - Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Speedy Cash Mesa, Arizona

May 15 2017
Office Depot Office Max, Officemax cheats reward card holding customers of promised benefits Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Internet

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
CardCash The Home of Zero-Balance Gift Cards Brick NJ Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cash Services: CardCash Internet

May 15 2017
GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Confederate Superstore ..How these people get my money from my credit card at $19.97 a month!! Spring, TX Internet Author: Greenleaf, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Internet

May 15 2017
LINK SHE Advertise as a clothing company, I purchased a swimsuit they charged my credit card almost $50 and I never received the item CHINA Internet Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: LINK SHE Internet