Your Search | card cash

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

Jul 09 2014
MBNA Credit card free credit transfer Ottawa Nationwide Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit & Debt Services: MBNA Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
CENTRE FOR THE DENTAL ARTS DR. MICHEAL BLUM JESSICA/ MEDICAL BILLING SHADY DENTIST! CHARGING CO PAYS FOR COVERED SERVICES. FORCES CHARGES ONTO CREDIT CARD FOR SERVICES THAT WERE NEVER PROVIDED! FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: CENTRE FOR THE DENTAL ARTS FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jul 09 2014
American Cash Advance Jeff Foster senior attorney of Gibson's Law Firm 908 547 5914 phone listed Telling me i wrote bad cheques, grand theft, money laundering and they have a lawsuit and they included my phone and my social security number ..wrong house address none Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Bank of America and 2 of their employees customer service clerks Made things difficult just to receive my debit card when I have been a client with them for some years now and gave me a run around with things Tampa, FL 33622-5118 Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Banks: Bank of America and 2 of their employees Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Cash Advance USA harrison law firm I got an email saying I had received funds from this company which I have not received nor do I want to. If I settle and pay $494 they will drop the lawsuit. They said they are reporting me to the credit bureaus none given Internet Author: salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Jul 09 2014
Comcast xfinity Comcast GIFT CARD SCAM Nationwide Author: bordentown , New Jersey Cable Companies: Comcast Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
akagishukura fraudulent charged fr a membership never received it Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: akagishukura Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Budget Savers budget savers is suppose to help people 'save' money; instead they are an awful decietful online random coupon site that has been charging my credit card monthly now for at least 3 months. thanks for saving me money when y'all were really taking money away from me. I never remembering signing up for this, nor would I ever pay a monthly fee for stupid coupons! Very upset argh. Hopkins Minnesota Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Budget Savers Internet

Jul 08 2014
American Financial-Michael Smith American Cash Advance Michael Smith called me today from phone # 631-247-6699 , i'm approved loan 8500. need to show $168. on green dot card would give me no further info. is to call me in morning for money. NewYork Author: Murray, Kentucky Loans: American Financial-Michael Smith Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
cashnetusa sam wilson I applied for a dld cash loan thru cashnetusa and i purchase a gree dot money and sent them 100.00 I wasl told I had to send more money and when I didn't I told them it was a scam I wouldn't send no more money and I keep getting more phone calls asking me if I got the money. They call and when I ask who I was speaking to they hang up. I have told them several times I want my money back. NO USE Internet Author: new albany, Indiana Cash Services: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 08 2014
Lavishskincare I paid $4 .95 to try a trial size bottle of face cream & was sent 2 more bottles at $89 a bottle when I found a way to make contact I was told I could nt return product Sana Ana CA Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Lavishskincare Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
USBank US Bank Charges $34 late fee for $3.45 interest on a cash purchase, 0ne day after due date! No recourse Chicago Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Banks: USBank Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Direct express card Government benefit cash card but watch out no caller I D or ???? San Antonio Texas Author: Rockford , Illinois Cash Services: Direct express San Antonio, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Life Alert UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD Encino California Author: Slidell, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Life Alert Encino, California

Jul 08 2014
united cash loans rip off! took $150 from me and wouldn't refund! new York new york Author: narrows, Virginia Cash Services: united cash loans Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Octapharma Plasma Center When we donate we receive points to shop on their web site in otder to receive rewards for donating.I ordered a twenty dollar gas card from Shell gas station with most of my points in like September of the yeat 2013, and it is now July of the year 2014 and I haven't received my card.  Lynchburg Virginia Author: Lynchburg , Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Octapharma Plasma Center Lynchburg , Virginia

Jul 08 2014
web.com Hidden charges to credit card, long delays in refund, poor security practices Internet Author: El Cajon, California Internet Fraud: web.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
Vesta Boost Prepaid Charge on my new credit card md Internet Author: Minessota, Maryland Credit Services: Vesta Boost Prepaid Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cleanse Pro Complete Ripoff stating that I was not eligible for a refund after they charged my credit card 79.95 when I specifically called within the 14 day trial period. Savannah GA Internet Author: Paxton, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Cleanse Pro Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cinaplay Cinaplay.com STOLE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER - HACKED IN MY COMPUTER! London Author: Decatur, Alabama Hackers: Cinaplay Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Cardmember Services,American Credit Assistance American Credit Services,Bridget from Cardmember Services,Cardholder Services Robo-call illegal credit card credit scam miami Florida Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Cardmember Services miami, Florida

Jul 08 2014
SCENTS OF NATURE (SONEC BRAND) MR. DWIGHT KANAYET, CEOCHRISTINA GALINDO, Sales Manager OVER CHARGED FREIGHT TO MY CREDIT CARD, SHIPPED BROKEN ITEM AND SHORT, NON RESPONSIVE TO OUR DEMANDS. St. Medley OR Hialeah Gardens Florida Author: SAN JUAN, Other Bed & Bath: SCENTS OF NATURE (SONEC BRAND) St. Medley, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Repsneakers.ru Amy Simpson Scam, bad products,dont pay with western union ir credit card Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: Repsneakers.ru Internet