Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

card processing center

Showing 1-25 of 80,866 Found Reports For more specific results for "card processing center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Samsung Memory card promotion scam got scammed Author: Ennis, Montana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 26 2017
Aafes Fraudulent Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Aafes Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Rent a Center north Platte, ne Rac Selling infested couch, bed bugs North platte Nebraska Author: Imperial, Nebraska Consumer Services: Rent a Center north Platte, ne North platte, Nebraska

Feb 25 2017
allure cosmetics pendleton in charged me for cosmetics i never ordered or got .paid for first order & canceled . they put it on my master card. cant get it took off pendleton indiana Author: gadsden, Alabama Home HealthCare: allure cosmetics pendleton in Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
wrinkle ream reducer i ordered a free sample then they sent two orders i did not order for 99.00 and 89.00 st george Utah Author: saint albans, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Skin Care: wrinkle ream reducer st george, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Legalzoom Paid 449.00 for LLC .3weeks later saw a 150.00 hidden fee charge on my card Glendale California Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: Legalzoom Glendale, California

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Passport to fun plus Stealing from a dead woman Chicago Illinois Author: Evadale, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport to fun plus Illinois

Feb 24 2017
balancedskincare.com/about.asp Balanced Skin Care Center Gossip is a B*h Taylorsville Utah Author: Henderson, Nevada Consumer Services: balancedskincare.com/about.asp Taylorsville, Utah

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dermabright Dermawrinkle Blast Charged my credit card with out my knowledge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Telemarketers: Dermabright Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Feb 24 2017
Satin Youth Cream Altom Bogus charges on my credit card California or New York Internet Author: Creston, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Satin Youth Cream

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet