Your Search | card processing center

Sep 17 2016
AMERICAN LEISURE How do they keep getting away w this? Class Action? Charged Credit Card $389 w/o Authorization but even Discover could not get it back! Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Places & Information: AMERICAN LEISURE Internet

Sep 17 2016
Auto Shipping Today LLC,/Transportation King and Logistics LLC Took my money and never provided the service I thought it was California, Bakersfield? Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Auto Shipping Today LLC,/Transportation King and Logistics LLC Internet

Sep 16 2016
JOMASHOP Approved a Debit Card purchase for a person whom did not have authorization or card in possesion New York New York Comments Author: Pasadena, Maryland Jewelry Stores: JOMASHOP New York, New York

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM

Sep 16 2016
WEX Fleet Extreem late charge fees Portland, ME Nationwide Author: North Hampton, New Hampshire Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WEX Fleet Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capellan pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 16 2016
Amex Bluebird Amex Bluebird thru Walmart Closed my account because I reported fraudalent charges on my card! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Queen City, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Amex Bluebird Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut Fraudulent charges to my card Pittsburg Kansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Pittsburg , Kansas

Sep 16 2016
Netspend Avoid this company. They will dictate what you use your card for, and how much you use it. They will close your account and keep your money. With no explanation whatsoever. And there's nothing you can do about it. Do you really want to be told what you can spend your hard earned money on? I think not. Beware, I lost my money, don't let them take yours too. Nationwide Author: Llano, Texas Banks: Netspend Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
The Midas Legacy Credit Card Rip off Winter Garden Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Corrupt Companies: The Midas Legacy Winter Garden, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Total Merchant Services Wolves in Sheeps Clothing Woodland Hills California Internet Author: bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Total Merchant Services Internet

Sep 15 2016
Student Financial Help Center THIS IS A SCAM! Tustin California Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Student Financial Help Center Tustin, California

Sep 15 2016
Realization Center MarilynKatie Walsh Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Violation of Rights New York New York
Author: Bronx, New York Mental Health: Realization Center New York, New York

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 14 2016
sw garden place Vesta corporation MONEY TAKEN FROM CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION 11950 SW Garden Pl, Tigard, oregon
Author: Gosport, Indiana Telephones: sw garden place Oregon

Sep 14 2016
filelate.com irs.com takes you to filelate.com to request tax forms I went to irs.com (instead of irs.gov could kick myself) to order W-2s and it took me to filelate.com. I ordered the tax forms provided SS (stupid, stupid!) and they charged my debit card $39.95 Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: filelate.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 14 2016
Rapid Fullfillment SkinElements and EyeVibe Said it offered a free trial - only postage but then charged my almost $100 Pacoima,CA Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Sep 14 2016
ineedtickets.us ineedtickets.us FRAUD CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: ineedtickets.us Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mike Sagman, Dog Food Advisor Credit Card Fraud Dog Food Advisor | Credit Card Fraud Author: Miami, Florida Websites: Dog Food Advisor Internet

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Rejuv-a-derm DermaLife Healthy One These companies are working together to rip people off. They used Dr OZ and celebrities to lure peop le thinking they are legitimate companies who has integrity. They charge my credit card an additional $92.53 twice and $89.95 twice for the products I di dn't order nor receive. These people are Filipinos, I recognized the accent and overheard them talking in the background in Tagalog. When I told them that I know they are Filipino, they denied it. st George Utah Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Rejuv-a-derm st George , Utah

Sep 13 2016
All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens New York 11385 All Stete Recycling Center Do Not Bother Trying To Obtain Employment Here ridgewood queens New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens NY 11385 Ridgewood, NY,