Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

card processing center

Showing 26-50 of 81,060 Found Reports For more specific results for "card processing center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
Kendall Eye Center Unprofessional very poor service Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Eye Care: Kendall Eye Center Miami, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center - SWCC - Linda Searles : Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Abuse: Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 18 2017
Wish.com Geek Maxed out credit card, buying alot, then they closed my account, no reason Internet Confused.. Author: LA, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Wish.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Texas Auto Center  TAC San Marcos Texas Right, Sure! Author: Giddings, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Center San Marcos, Texas

Mar 18 2017
Obesity research institute Lipozene Promised a Wal-Mart 25.00 gift card for tryi g there product Reno Nevada Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Obesity research institute Reno, Nevada

Mar 18 2017
Dead Box Shipment fake shipments, credit card fraud, PayPal fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dead Box Shipment Internet

Mar 17 2017
Donald Trump Coins Donald Trump coins, credit card scam Orlando Florida Author: Wesley chapel , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 17 2017
Global Cash Card Fraudulent Charges Irvine, California Please Contact Us Author: Glendora, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Global Cash Card california

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Rip-off. over charged my credit card. CBD oil is worthless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rio Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 16 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
us Attorney General investigations wrongful death suits med mal practice and more Author: Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek , Michigan

Mar 16 2017
donald/coins I WAS CHARGED FOR COINS THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE ,STILL WAITING. orlando Florida Author: Grand Island, Florida Credit Card Fraud: donald/coins orlando, Florida

Mar 16 2017
woodforest national bank Slamming on merchant credit processing service woodland Texas Woodforest Customer Care Author: Mena, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: woodforest national bank woodland, Texas

42, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

43, Report #1361961

Mar 15 2017
Card Member Services Robo calls to offer interest rate reduction on credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Seminole, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

44, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

45, Report #1361910

Mar 15 2017
Terry Wayne, Wayne's Casual Living, Outdoor Design Center, Outdoor Design Depot, Terry's Lawn Care, Terry Ray Wayne, Terry R. Wayne DO NOT HIRE Terry Wayne or Wayne's Casual Living Outdoor Kitchen, Patio Non-Licensed Contractor Scammer Belmont and Charlotte, NC Belmont North Carolina Author: Belmont, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Terry Wayne Belmont, North Carolina

46, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 15 2017
Narconon Freedom Center Josh Sowers, aka Vegas ( director) Stephen trouthere intake coordinator False treatment staff takes your money leaves family member on streets. Albion MI Michigan Author: Bedford, Indiana Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Narconon Freedom Center Albion MI, Michigan

Mar 15 2017
National Car Care Center Inc Money Snatchers Nationwide Author: Michigan Auto Warranty: National Car Care Center Inc Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Vantiv Mercury Processing Poor service, fraudulent terms, bad to work with Cincinati Ohio Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Vantiv Internet

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas