CARD PROCESSING CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: card processing center
There may be more specific results for "card processing center"
For more specific results for "card processing center"
Showing 26-50 of 123,148 Found Reports For more specific results for "card processing center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
winzip support driver driver update service Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: winzip Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Allumiere Nova Skin Sciences LTD40 They are going to charge my card for $106.00 after I already paid for the trial Newark Delaware
Author: Florence, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiere Newark, Delaware

Oct 14 2017
New Age Cosmetics New Age Distribution Center Bait and Switch Scam Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: New Age Cosmetics Tempe, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Bllatrx*nuagelife, Diet supplements, pure cbd Stealing credit card info Las Vegas Internet Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Bllatrx*nuagelife Internet

Oct 14 2017
Seaward Pay Tony Rivera Took My Money and Did Not Perform the services, Do Not Trust This Person Florida Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Seaward Pay Internet

Oct 14 2017
Avilyle Dermarelift 8 They took 98 71 out of my netspend account without my consent. I didnt even order it i had to cancel that debit card and get another one because i was scared they would do it again Internet Author: Sardis, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Avilyle Dermarelift 8 Internet

Oct 13 2017
Personalloansandcredit.com Gave me a code, picked and amount, processing fee required Internet Author: Crandall, Georgia Credit Services: Personalloansandcredit.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
lumidaire face cream,po box 25380,santa ana california 92799-5380 order trial face and eye cream for $4.95 and eye for 3.95.they billed my credit card for the bill and two weeks later charge my credit card for 89.77 and 89.71 for the creams .I filed a complaint with my credit card company two weeks ago and they are looking into to it and will have my account credit for it until the investigate.Me while a week later i receive more face and eye cream that i did not order.I'm sending it back by return to sender and see what happens.I have looked up to see if anybody else had this problem and it is wide spread and if you call to have them cancell anything that you did not order, the will charge you a 75.00 cancellation fee.This has got to be illigal. po box 25380 santa ana california 92799-5380 internet Author: sasakwa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: lumidaire face cream. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unirush rapid paycard Took my money Ohio Cincinnati Author: Columbus, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Unirush rapid paycard Internet

Oct 13 2017
Erie Insurance, Erie Insurance Group, Erie Insurance Company Worst customer service experience in my 60+ years on earth; lied about claims processing in my community; prejudice? Erie Pennsylvania Author: Gainesville, Virginia Insurance Companies: Erie Insurance Erie, Pennsylvania

Oct 13 2017
Bell atone Skin Serum They will not quit sending me their crappy product that I do not want. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Bellaton Skin Serum St. Petersburg , Florida

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Fashion Product Support Sent me a watch that I did NOT order as I do not wear a watch at all in 88 years Silver City NM,88061 New Mexico Author: Pine Grove, California Credit Card Fraud: Fashion Product Support Silver City NM,88061, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
score sense otl accessed my cc without permision Dallas texas Author: HOLLISTER, California Credit Card Fraud: score sense otl Internet

Oct 13 2017
Thertreland America Purchase 3 tickets from this website for a play at our local cultural center. For 3 tickets the cost was $303.01  Internet Author: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Theaters: Thertreland America Internet

Oct 13 2017
Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Benefit Savings 1-800-315-1369; Valu-pass ,temp login info to use at valu-pass.com password welcome2vpRashad Poole representative congrats you were selected to receive rewards card valued at $200 --try 2 promotions Benefits Savings for $2.27; Valupass for $4.95 -- today you will be charged $6.27. If you don't like the offers, simply contact both after 14 day trial peroid. If you like you will be charged monthly $22 for Benefit Savings and $29.95 a month for Valu-Pass Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 13 2017
Get Assist Inc Get Assist Inc Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service including an unauthorized credit card renewal after supposedly cancelling my account as I requested. I was an early business to join this junk service and there has been absolutely no value to it. Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Business Consulting: Get Assist Inc Nationwide