Your Search | care inprovement plus ins

Jul 09 2014
Air Care Medical Refused to accept returned machine n firstt day of 3 day grace period Clovis California Author: Coarsegold, California Appliances: Air Care Medical Clovis, California

Jul 09 2014
Directv Egregious, unethical, negligent, unhelpful, horrible customer care Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Sovereing Home Health Care owner, Sid told me he only in health care for making money because boomers will getting old. Caring for handicap persons not his priority. Company is in the red after three years. Stay away! Morristown New Jersey Author: kinnelon, New Jersey Disability Services: Sovereing Home Health Care Morristown, New Jersey

Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Cleanse Ultra DO NOT BE FOOLED! Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Community Care Inc. failed to pay for services rendered Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Community Care Inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 09 2014
Sovereign Health Group - Culver City -San Clemente, CA False advertising, sub-standard care, patient neglect, unqualified staff Culver City California Author: Bend, Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Sovereign Health Group Culver City, California

Jul 09 2014
paramountimprovements,inc window has a crack in vvinyl need to replace window flint Michigan Author: lafayette, Indiana Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: paramountimprovements,inc flint, Michigan

Jul 08 2014
Hulu Hulu.com, Hulu plus Overcharge, Scam, Unauthorized, Illigitimate Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Questionable Activities: Hulu Internet

Jul 08 2014
E-Care North Tarrant LLC E-Care Emergency Centers Insurance Fraud North Richland Hills Texas Author: Keller, Texas Emergency Medical Services: E-Care North Tarrant LLC North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
glassesusa.com rip me off and stole my money israel Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: glassesusa.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
La Derminique Ripped off, and no way to contact Greenville South Carolina Author: Payson, Arizona Eye Care: La Derminique Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 08 2014
WATERTOWN FORD TONY SANTUOSSO ,PETER KING SOLD ME A LEMON,PLUS THE YEAR OF MFG ON VEHICLE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY GM REOCRDS.. WATERTOWM MAS. WALTHAM Massachusetts Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: WATERTOWN FORD Waltha, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI, LENDING PLUS INC. CALIFORNIA ***SCAM ALERT***CROOK ALERT***BYPASSED ME TO BUY MY HOUSE IN HIS OWN NAME LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 08 2014
Revitol Natural Skin Cream Worlds Greatest Concoction Burbank California Author: Richland, Washington Eye Care: Revitol Natural Skin Cream Burbank, California

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Family law Inc. Renee Henry Hope Roberts Pam Lewis I and my Sister n Law paid out $2900 for a lawyer to help me out with my Child support Case which i was force to take care of my own Mr. roberts @ family law inc said they would find a lawyer to represent me which they did not He also said when talking on the phone he would refund my sister n laws money right away which they did not This company is a Scam there phone numbers now r no good ive email them no responce And I am not alone go to the Facebook page and see the complaints They have ripped many people who needed there help off. Los Angeles California Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Family law Inc. Los Angeles, California

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Firestone complete auto care Firestone got me again HomerGlen Illinois Author: Lockport, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Firestone complete auto care HomerGlen, Illinois

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
CUNA Life Insurance Company CMFG Life Ins Co refused to cancel my policy on the date I called to cancel it. Lawton Nationwide Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Insurance Companies: CUNA Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Pure green garcinia scam with no real customer service Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Gila Bend, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Oracle FX Plus Craig Davidson Director and shareholders Craig Davidson George Minas and David Oliver Craig Davidson has emailed me and phoned me early March 2014 supplying passwords to go into his website whcih can only be viewed with a passsword (Suspisious) and attempted to get me to pay him money to invest, i then went onto the ASIC sight and looked under their professional registers and can see that Oracle FX Plus is not licensed at all. Melbourne Australia
Author: Melbourne, Florida Investment Brokers: Oracle FX Plus Melbourne,

Jul 07 2014
PLISCO.COML AMAZON.COM no delivery scam using amazon --- had credit with amazon plus paid difference with cc NA Internet Author: LAUDERDALE LKS, Florida Appliances: PLISCO.COML Internet