Your Search | career network

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 16 2016
Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Coco Sunset, Bahia Turquesa, Coco Bay Las Palma's Travel Network, Tropical Gardens Scam, Fraud, Lies Playas Del Coco Guanacaste Same Thing Happened to Me Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Playas Del Coco,

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 09 2016
G. Taste Company G. Taste operates Nova English Schools in Japan Verbal Abuse, Threatened me, Didn't pay me, Harrasment Osaka, Japan Nationwide Author: Fairfield , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: G. Taste Company Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Cash Advance, Inc CASE NO: JA-MD - 815577 FINAL WARNING AND ARREST WARRANT Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: Cash Advance, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Excelsior College It's not only a rip off will doctor evidence. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Excelsior College Albany, New York

35, Report #1320939

Aug 05 2016
aquatic safety Eric Hammermeister Cheated me and lied to me White Plains New York Author: new town, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: aquatic safety Internet

36, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

37, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

38, Report #1320389

Aug 03 2016
The Lincoln Academy Ripp off Internet Author: Chino , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Lincoln Academy Internet

39, Report #1320172

Aug 02 2016
BCTI BUSINESS COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE Still paying student loans for nothing. Lacey Washington Author: Marysville, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Lacey, Washington

40, Report #1320171

Aug 02 2016
UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE- DISH Network Dish TV Network, Dish TV, Dish scam, money, debit. hold, block, unauthorized, reversed, refund, stole, bad customer service Englewood Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Englewood, Colorado Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

41, Report #1320002

Aug 01 2016
Real Estate Workshops, LLC aka Government Tax Lien Network bait and switch - take my $600 to sell me $40K package Riverton Utah Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Real Estate Workshops, LLC Riverton, Utah

42, Report #1319780

Jul 30 2016
live career cancelled 3 months ago; continue to withdraw $34/mo from my checking account Internet Author: EAST PALESTINE, Ohio Employment Services: live career Internet

43, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

44, Report #1319686

Jul 29 2016
Pinnacle Career Institute PCI did not uphold their obligation of stating we have contacts all over the United States when you're ready to do your externship. Kansas City Missouri Author: El Mirage, Arizona Con Artists: Pinnacle Career Institute Kansas City, Missouri

45, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey

46, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

47, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide

Dish Network Dish Network robbed me! Nationwide
support Author: Windermere, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

49, Report #1319017

Jul 26 2016
GameLoot Network Gamelootnetwork.com,game loot network,gameloot network Multi level internet game scam Lees Summit Missouri Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: GameLoot Network Lees Summit , Missouri

50, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide