Your Search | carhop
Approximately 106 Reports Found

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Who Forced You? Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

Apr 20 2014
CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Car Hop Criminals and racists repossers Ednia, Minnesota Boo h*o! lies Author: Puyallup, Washington CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Ednia, Minnesota

Feb 24 2014
Carhop UAC Breach of contract Edina Minnesota Author: Chicago , Illinois Loans: Carhop UAC Edina, Minnesota

Jan 24 2014
CarHop Sold us a UNSAFE car and lied saying it was safe and lied saying we had 30 days to return it Sioux City Iowa Before you sue them, you should read the contract You signed for the car... Author: Holstein, Iowa Auto Dealers: CarHop Sioux City, Iowa

Dec 30 2013
Sonics 413 W HIGHWAY 44BERNALILLO, NM(505) 867-5344 A carhop came outside with my order and asked $2.02. I then gave $10.02 ,while talking I drove off without my money. BERNALILLO New Mexico Author: BERNALILLO, New Mexico Fast Food Restaurants: Sonics BERNALILLO, New Mexico

Dec 05 2013
CarHop/ UAC Lemon Law, Junk Car, Predatory Lending, Unprofessional Auburn,  / Edina, Minnesota, Washington Carhop is a scam Author: Somewhere, Washington Car Financing: CarHop/ UAC Auburn, Washington

Dec 03 2013
Carhop Sold me a car that should be in the junkyard Lincoln Nebraska Catalytic converter Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Auto Dealers: Carhop lincoln Select State/Province

Nov 14 2013
Carhop Uac Lieing manipulating crooks and thieves! joplin Missouri Your Story has no facts! Author: joplin, Missouri Auto Dealers: Carhop joplin, Missouri

Nov 11 2013
CarHop Car Hop UAC Sells Lemons and Uses Predatory Lending Practices National City CA I've financed cars before and CarHop was simply the worst place ever. Author: La Mesa, California Auto Dealers: CarHop National City, Select State/Province

Jul 02 2013
Car Hop and UAC! Rip-off and Liars Warranty is something they don't honor!! Fort Worth Texas Actually I didn't just have them come and pick it up, I did everything by every step I was told to do Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Warranty: Car Hop and UAC! Rip-off and Liars Internet

Jun 20 2013
Carhop/UAC Predators sell lemons to black people with bad credit Vallejo California STUPID Author: Concord, California Auto Dealers: Carhop/UAC Vallejo, California

Jun 18 2013
CarHop/UAC Scam and Fraud Maplewood Minnesota CarHop Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Car Financing: CarHop/UAC Maplewood, Minnesota

Jun 07 2013
Carhop I'm a disable single mom with three children and carhop sold me a lemon Vallejo California Author: Vallejo, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Carhop Vallejo, California

Apr 10 2013
Carhop my car is in the shop need to fix the transmission, Carhop is responsible for all the expense and the replcement of the transmission, its been almost three wks waiting for the transmission to delivere Aurora, Colorado Author: Denver, Auto Dealers: Carhop Aurora, Colorado

Apr 01 2013
Car Hop UAC car Hop and UAC are bad!!! Internet UAC is more than just the FInance company for Carhop Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Dealers: Car Hop Internet

Feb 19 2013
Carhop/UAC Finance Carhop the crackdealers of overpriced dangerous vehicles. v allejo, California Author: concord, California Auto Dealers: Carhop/UAC Finance vallejo, California

Jan 28 2013
UAC/Car Hop Perfect CarHop Customer and I get treated like CRAP Edina, Minnesota You let the car salesman take control of the deal Author: Richfield, Minnesota Car Financing: UAC/Car Hop Edina, Minnesota

Jan 27 2013
UAC/Carhop Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!!! St Joseph, Missouri What's The Real Story? Author: Holts SUmmit, Missouri Car Financing: UAC/Carhop St Joseph, Missouri

Jan 07 2013
UAC Universal Acceptance Corporation Carhop, UAC Rip off artists Des Moines, Iowa Customer Service? Laughable! Author: State Center, Iowa Auto Dealers: UAC Universal Acceptance Corporation Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 03 2013
Carhop (UAC) Carhop is a SCAM! Sioux City, Iowa Author: Sioux city, Iowa Auto Dealers: Carhop (UAC) Sioux City, Iowa

Oct 10 2012
CarHop Auto Owners/partners/developers/MB Family business fraud victim Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Questionable Activities: CarHop Auto Minnetonka, Minnesota

Sep 30 2012
CarHop ripping me off Fort Worth, Texas Texas Lemon Law Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: CarHop Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 19 2012
carhop rude, dishonest, unprofessional managers, auburn, Washington I have a question. Author: federal way, Washington Auto Dealers: carhop auburn, Washington

Sep 11 2012
Car Hop Left us stranded twice in one day im pregnant and a small child. Ran us in circles. council bluffs, Iowa
CarHop would like to help. Author: glenwood, Iowa Auto Dealers: Car Hop council bluffs, Iowa

Aug 30 2012
CarHop UAC overpriced non-working van after a week Vallejo, California
CarHop would like to help. Author: Vallejo, California Auto Dealers: CarHop Vallejo, California