Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Oct 09 2015
Channel Advisor Channel Advisor over promises and under delivers but expects money when service not delivered as promised Morrisville North Carolina Author: Marysville, California On-Line Business: Channel Advisor Morrisville, North Carolina

Oct 09 2015
Funtime processing center make you believe that for a registration fee, you will receive air faire or cruise at the cost of just taxes and fee Clarksburg Maryland
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Air Travel: Funtime processing center Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 07 2015
06:41 PM Return Policy is Not Adequately Disclosed Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Update to last line of report Author: Omaha, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Legalherbalbudz Scam Internet Author: Oakboro, North Carolina On-Line Business: Legalherbalbudz Internet

Oct 06 2015
Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Bill Hugall I was a fool to get suckered by this Internet Scam Artist Internet Author: Sonora, California On-Line Business: Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
royal binary they refused to pay out the money in my account when I wanted to cash out. Now they won't even answer emails and the phone doesn't get answers at all. new york, london Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies On-line: royal binary Internet

Oct 05 2015
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES SCAM - RIP OFF - BEWARE!!! miami Nationwide So what is the full story here... Author: solvang, California Cruise Ships: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
07:12 PM Tons of them, this address and you will see tons of them 16057 TAMPA PALMS BLVD. W. # 206 LIES ABOUT PROFITS AND LOSS, -STAY CLEAR tampa Florida Author: Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: WebsiteClosers tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2015
International Union of Police Associations IUPA, AFL-CIO misleading solicitation Sarasota Florida Author: Linden, Virginia Brokerage Companies On-line: International Union of Police Associations Sarasota, Florida

Oct 05 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC. Christopher Wilson attempted fraud Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Brokerage Companies On-line: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC. Internet

Oct 05 2015
Envato File disputes with your credit card, you can get your money back for the credit or if they erase a theme. Author: Falls Church, Virginia On-Line Stores: Envato

Oct 05 2015
Rent Before Owning On-line Theft California Author: Loveland, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rent Before Owning California

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 04 2015
03:40 PM aka:;this week, aka:! Bad products, no cash return policy (in reality) when told could get cash back Knoxville Internet Author: Montrose, California On-Line Stores: Internet

Oct 04 2015
Fubo Tv FuboTvFubo Ripoff football soccer online futbol fubo Internet Author: Florida On-Line Business: Fubo Tv Internet

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink Ported my land line number and internet service to Sprint without my knowledge or permission Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Smartfax Scam online fax company Internet Author: San Pedro, California On-Line Business: Smartfax Internet

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 02 2015
cruises only lied about insurance and ability to change cruise dates Internet Author: chesapeake , Ohio Art Galleries: cruises only Internet

Oct 02 2015
Touchstone Research Group I would have been better off to do this on my own! Internet Author: Ringgold, Georgia On-Line Business: Touchstone Research Group Internet

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
2K Games, Take Two Interactive, 2K Sports, NBA 2K Bought in-game currency, but didn't recieve it on my account. Customer support won't reply or help me. Novato California
Author: Nationwide On-Line Stores: 2K Games Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Loving the Classics Does not ship orders or respond to inqueries. Centerville OH Internet Author: Auburn, California On-Line Business: Loving the Classics Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming