Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Oct 07 2015
06:41 PM Return Policy is Not Adequately Disclosed Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Update to last line of report Author: Omaha, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Legalherbalbudz Scam Internet Author: Oakboro, North Carolina On-Line Business: Legalherbalbudz Internet

Oct 06 2015
Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Bill Hugall I was a fool to get suckered by this Internet Scam Artist Internet Author: Sonora, California On-Line Business: Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
royal binary they refused to pay out the money in my account when I wanted to cash out. Now they won't even answer emails and the phone doesn't get answers at all. new york, london Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies On-line: royal binary Internet

Oct 05 2015
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES SCAM - RIP OFF - BEWARE!!! miami Nationwide So what is the full story here... Author: solvang, California Cruise Ships: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
07:12 PM Tons of them, this address and you will see tons of them 16057 TAMPA PALMS BLVD. W. # 206 LIES ABOUT PROFITS AND LOSS, -STAY CLEAR tampa Florida Author: Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: WebsiteClosers tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2015
International Union of Police Associations IUPA, AFL-CIO misleading solicitation Sarasota Florida Author: Linden, Virginia Brokerage Companies On-line: International Union of Police Associations Sarasota, Florida

Oct 05 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC. Christopher Wilson attempted fraud Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Brokerage Companies On-line: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC. Internet

Oct 05 2015
Envato File disputes with your credit card, you can get your money back for the credit or if they erase a theme. Author: Falls Church, Virginia On-Line Stores: Envato

Oct 05 2015
Rent Before Owning On-line Theft California Author: Loveland, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rent Before Owning California

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 04 2015
03:40 PM aka:;this week, aka:! Bad products, no cash return policy (in reality) when told could get cash back Knoxville Internet Author: Montrose, California On-Line Stores: Internet

Oct 04 2015
Fubo Tv FuboTvFubo Ripoff football soccer online futbol fubo Internet Author: Florida On-Line Business: Fubo Tv Internet

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink Ported my land line number and internet service to Sprint without my knowledge or permission Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Smartfax Scam online fax company Internet Author: San Pedro, California On-Line Business: Smartfax Internet

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 02 2015
cruises only lied about insurance and ability to change cruise dates Internet Author: chesapeake , Ohio Art Galleries: cruises only Internet

Oct 02 2015
Touchstone Research Group I would have been better off to do this on my own! Internet Author: Ringgold, Georgia On-Line Business: Touchstone Research Group Internet

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
2K Games, Take Two Interactive, 2K Sports, NBA 2K Bought in-game currency, but didn't recieve it on my account. Customer support won't reply or help me. Novato California
Author: Nationwide On-Line Stores: 2K Games Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Loving the Classics Does not ship orders or respond to inqueries. Centerville OH Internet Author: Auburn, California On-Line Business: Loving the Classics Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
 Glenville High School Classmate.Inc took money out my account and didn't informed me that after three months of service they debit your account with out authorized. and would like my $15.00 put back into my account as of 9/30/2015. East Cleveland Ohio Author: East, Ohio On-Line Business: Glenville High School Classmate Inc. East Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
AmberOptions Amber Options take your money and rip you off leaving you with nothing. Gibralta Internet Internet Author: Greystanes, Brokerage Companies On-line: AmberOptions Internet