Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Holland America Cruise Lines SERVES VIOLENT BACTERIAL FOOD POISONING ALASKA CRUISE Internet Author: surrey, British Columbia Cruise Ships: Holland America Cruise Lines Internet

Oct 21 2014
flower delivery express added extra charges 2985 Haggerty Hwy Commerce Township, MI 48390 Internet Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: flower delivery express Internet

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 18 2014
Gleave & Co. Luke Gleave Fraud company sell watch parts London Nationwide Author: Other On-Line Stores: Gleave & Co. Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
HALIFAX forex trading i HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF A RIGGED TRADING ON LINE STOCK SCAM Leeds Nationwide Author: Poole, Brokerage Companies: HALIFAX forex trading Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Women Freebies I have been entering their contests for quite some time now. Internet Author: Burlington, Ontario On-Line Business: Women Freebies Internet

Oct 16 2014
Event Ticket Sales Abigail I called the Gennesse Theater and somehow this company ended up on the line and charged double the ticket price Internet Author: IL, Illinois Ticket Sales: Event Ticket Sales Internet

Oct 16 2014
Ticket Network, Tiqiq Dishonest, Disrespectful, Unhelpful, Fail Internet Author: franklin, Tennessee On-Line Stores: Ticket Network Internet

Oct 15 2014
TFS mehrdad Proxibid irving Texas Author: Texas On-Line Business: TFS Internet

Oct 15 2014
BigTimeClocks.Biz DeSousa,LLC. Artery Health Institue, LLC.Howard Sousa Nasty & Rude, Would not provide the 1 yr Warranty information, nor replace or refund a defective item. New York New York Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: BigTimeClocks.Biz New York, NY , New York

Oct 14 2014
SKO Brenner American They seem to be stuck on this $ amt Frmngdale, sic, New York Author: Winter Springs, Florida On-Line Stores: SKO Brenner American Frmngdale(sic), , New York

Oct 14 2014
Resume Genius Baited me with 1.99 sign up fee and then charged me 39.95 monthly Internet Author: San Jose, California On-Line Business: Resume Genius Internet

Oct 14 2014
The Postal Money Order System PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM COMPANY & RUN DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: East Point, Georgia On-Line Business: The Postal Money Order System Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Catherine Woods At Www.mobulls.com Or Lonnie I bought a puppy that died from PARVO West Plains Missouri Author: Seattle, Washington Animal Services: Catherine Woods At Www.mobulls.com West Plains, Missouri

Oct 12 2014
Nuva lift O ordered on line a free trial of Nuvalift cream for just shipping costs with my credit card. How im being charged $86 plus the $4.95 for shipping on my credit card. I have tried calling them but the answering machine says the mail box is full. It tried to contact them by email but no email address. Hmmm San Diego California Author: Hill city, South Dakota Beauty Products: Nuva lift San Diego, California

Oct 11 2014
cash net usa called after 5 years to collect Nationwide Author: Adamsville, Alabama On-Line Business: cash net usa Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
180 Fusion 180fusion.com, 180 fusion internet seo complaints 180fusion STAY AWAY, SCAM, FRAUD, BAD SEO COMPANY, TOP-SEOS SCAM Malibu California Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion Malibu, California

Oct 10 2014
adclickxpress.com adclickxpress.com Cheats adclickx Author: brooklyn, Alabama On-Line Business: adclickxpress.com Internet

Oct 10 2014
DIrect TV I am a 3-4 yr customer and am downsizing as a senior citizen . My new condo won't allow satellite TV due to aesthetics. I've tried to get them to waive a termination fee since I've spent $3-4k with them. The customer service said they agree but corporate needs contact. I have tried on line and they simply are inaccessible. It's ashame that I spent thousands of $$$ and was willing to keep Direct TV, but my new residence doesn't allow. Why would they insist then that I pay$169.? I'll tell u why, because they don't listen to customers and don't care . Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: DIre to TV Nationwide

Oct 09 2014
Event Resources - LARRY HOFFMAN Elbat, Inc. sales@1allchairs.com FRAUD!!!! NEVER DELIVERED PRODUCT - WILL NOT REFUND MONEY Tarzana, Van Nuys California Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois On-Line Stores: Event Resources - LARRY HOFFMAN Internet

23, Report #1181921

Oct 09 2014
Dominion Products and Services Inc Dominion Water Line Replacement Program Dominion Product and Services - Water-Line Replacement Program Rip-Off Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Building Services: Dominion Products and Services Inc Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2014
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Rose Gal Online Retail Story that never ships goods. Bejinig China Author: Edmonton , Alabama On-Line Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

Oct 09 2014
Giftly Gift Card Fraud Tim Bentley Founder & CEO Gift card fraud, Tim Bentley, Balen Gore, Corianda Rocklein Leste, San Francisco Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario On-Line Business: Giftly Gift Card Fraud Internet