Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Nov 28 2016
Atomic deals Placed order on line from Facebook advertisement on Oct 19th never received product will not respond at all to emails Atomic deals Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Attorney Generals: Atomic deals Internet

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
Call Me Van Line David, owner Call Me Van Line THE WORST RIP-OFF MOVING COMPANY EVER!! Camarillo California
Author: Covington, Georgia Moving Companies: Call Me Van Line Camarillo, California

Nov 28 2016
SarahJenks.com Sarah Jenks Sarah Jenks claimed that if her followers would purchase her on line program she would donate 0 of the proceeds to a charity that she had not yet chosen. She claimed to have collected $17,000 but has neither named an orgnaization to donate or has she donated the proceeeds . I am worried that she scammed us and has taken teh money for herself . San Francisco Internet Author: Missoula , Montana Attorneys General: SarahJenks.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
jet.com inc Welcome15 savetenjet site lures buyers offering discounts that don't actually work Hoboken New Jersey
Author: Cleveland, Ohio On-Line Stores: jet.com inc Hoboken, New Jersey

Nov 27 2016
ShopNFL.us.com Nflshop.com Bad Customer Service, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: Unusual Rip-Off: ShopNFL.us.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Shopify Shopify.com Stole money, did not refund, took website down, ruined my reputation with customers San Francisco California Author: Costa Mesa, California On-Line Stores: Shopify San Francisco, California

Nov 27 2016
PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA I BOUGHT THE TRIAL SUPPLEMENT. DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE BUT CANNOT FIND A PHONE # OR ADDRESS TO CONTACT THEM. MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED $79.00 A MONTH AND I HAVE NO WAY TO REACH THESE PEOPLE TO STOP THEM!! Internet Canceling Pureline Garcinia Author: Anacortes, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Nov 27 2016
Mercari I did buy a few items that were labeled women's large clothing and instead was children's big Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Mercari Internet

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 25 2016
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce eCommerce platform No Support from this eCommerce platform Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Sandton, Other On-Line Business: Bigcommerce Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Jeremy Rush Zukul, Zukul Ad Network, Zukul Gold Owed commissions and product was not delivered either Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska On-Line Business: Jeremy Rush Internet

Nov 24 2016
freelancer.com Freelancer Limited Freelancer closed the account of my employer because he violated their terms and conditions but didn't bother to notify me. Internet Author: California On-Line Business: freelancer.com Sydney,

Nov 24 2016
Dr Guy De Smet MSU Geneva Gold Buyer Misrepresentation circumvention Geneva Internet
More Backup Provided Email of Banking Line Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Dr Guy De Smet Geneva,

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
Soniya Bint Hanif Charging Back Multiple Psychic Readings on line Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: Soniya Bint Hanif Internet

Nov 23 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Kevin WynnJosh Anderson Collective Fab Does Not Give Refund as Promised, Horrible Customer Service, Fraud Address Internet Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Internet

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 21 2016
SigsFromTheStars.com Alex De Luca, Samuel Openshaw and Wakefield Auctioneers and Appraisals A website with nothing but 100% fake autographs with fake authentication Internet Author: , Maryland On-Line Stores: SigsFromTheStars.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Ace Cash Express 702-518-6420702-723-6042Goggle Numbers online loans David Miller, Steve Morris, Mr Williams acecashexpress ACE Cash Express Author: Saginaw, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Ace Cash Express Internet

Nov 20 2016
kidozi plagiarized my t-shirt design, now selling it without giving me profit and without my consent Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: kidozi Internet

Nov 19 2016
Deal Emprie I saw an ad on the internet for the miracle pantie. Hides that little bulge to that extra muffin all the way to problems to the bra line. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Deal Emprie Internet

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 17 2016
VACATION TO GO ALAN FOX CEOCHRISTINE PARSONS fraud, deception, misrepresentation, Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500 Nationwide Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate Author: London, Cruise Ships: VACATION TO GO Nationwide