Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Jan 10 2017
mark salvage world will not refund and will not answer the phone kemp Texas Author: kemp, Texas On-Line Business: mark garber salvage world kemp, Texas

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Be Careful of Scam!! Bought thru Facebook small dog banks for Xmas early Dec. It was a scam. Took my $$. Got confirmation. Never shipped Not a real business, now says on Shopify that is not currently in business!! High Class Universe - Dog Bank Scam sold On Line thru Facebook Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
Balmer & Kalt Bought a watch in May 2016 in Jan2017 the winding stem broke off Internet Author: Bear, Delaware On-Line Stores: Balmer & Kalt Internet

Jan 09 2017
Prime Line Gear Ordered product in Nov 16 no response since Internet Author: Whangarei, Alabama Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Save on scents Http://saveonscents.com Scammers Internet
Author: alsip, Illinois On-Line Stores: Save on scents Internet

Jan 09 2017
OnRecruit Arnout Kampen René Bolier OnRecruit provides zero value and horrible customer service. It's a rip off Utrecht Internet
OnRecruit has made things right Author: Henderson, California On-Line Business: OnRecruit Utrecht,

Jan 09 2017
Outdoors Online Took my money but never delivered the product(s) San Antonio Texas Author: Mutual, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Outdoors Online San Antonio, Texas

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Hobbies discount @hobbiesDiscount Item not delivered - and Hobbies Discount disappeared! Internet
Author: Sao Paulo, Other On-Line Business: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 07 2017
Groupon.com Don't trust Groupon.com so blindly! they don't respect customer's as they should! Dishonest! San Francisco California Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Groupon.com Internet

Jan 07 2017
TeamProEdge Refuses to reply or refund the product I've never opened because it took too long to arrive! Portland Oregon Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: TeamProEdge Portland, Oregon

Jan 07 2017
CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTAL DO NOT RENT HERE*NOT BBB ACCREDITED*BE WARNED* MESA Arizona Fake, Phoney BBB-BS Author: BROOKFIELD, Illinois Travel Services: CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTAL Mesa, Arizona

Jan 06 2017
BBM*Skingleam,CA Eye Opulentcs@skinopulent.comBeauty Eye Line,NY Company charged over $180.00 when i only authorized for free samples. Toronto Ontario Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: BBM*Skingleam,CA Toronto, Ontario

Jan 05 2017
www.esusightseeingtours.com statue of liberty cruise Statue of Liberty Cruise Scammers New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Tours & Excursions: www.esusightseeingtours.com New York, New York

Jan 05 2017
Caribbean Cruise Lines Peter.isonvacation.com Fraud Alert!! Ft Lauderdale, Florida Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Caribbean Cruise Lines Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Belle Epoque I answered and on line ad for a free trial of the eye cream. I have since received another supply which I did not request. The phone bank that handles complaints was totally ineffectual in handling my request to cease sending the products and billing me for them. Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Products: Belle Epoque

Jan 04 2017
CreditCardsProcessing.com Rip-Off Thousand Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan On-Line Business: CreditCardsProcessing.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Charlies Project - Leggings for a Cause Avoids giving refunds, AVOID this company Internet Charlie's Project Author: West Virginia On-Line Stores: Charlies Project - Leggings for a Cause Internet

Jan 03 2017
Bella Serata Claims to be Angelia Jolie's beauty line: http://healthsecrets.today/news/skin/angelina-jolie-pitt-shocking-divorce-secret-revealed/bella-serata/ scam, fake free trial, ripoff face cream, unauthorized charges Saint Petersburg Internet
Author: McKinney, Texas Beauty Products: Bella Serata Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Truthfinder Will Spam your email even if you back out and don't sign up completely Internet Author: Indiana On-Line Business: Truthfinder Internet

Jan 03 2017
DirectBuy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Problem Fixed Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: DirectBuy Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Prime line gear no feedback, several e-mails are sent without answer, order placed and paid on 26.11.2016 Miami Beach Internet
Author: *Sofia, Clothing Stores: Prime line gear Internet