Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Aug 17 2016
Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping, Kevin Wynn Fradulent Dropshipping Practices Huntington Beach California Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping Internet

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 17 2016
Peopless financial This company will repo a car once fixed to resell it 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy Georgia Bottom Line Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Peopless financial 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
Samsbeauty.com Tammy Bad customer service, will take your money, they make the mistake and will blame you! Internet Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Samsbeauty.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
Military Issue Military IssueHistoric AviationHistoric Rail & Roads Worst Company EVER -- Promises mean NOTHING New Brighton Minnesota Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: Military Issue New Brighton, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Home Advisor Home advisor, service Magic the home advisor Lied to and ripped off by home advisor salesman No Refund Internet Author: St Petersburg , Florida On-Line Business: Home Advisor Internet

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line Author: Otsego, Minnesota Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Binarybanc.com Adam Richardson,Max Jacobs,Steve Goldman SCAM MONEY CON JOB ,BEWARE, Internet
Author: east stroudsburg, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Binarybanc.com Internet

Aug 14 2016
Mediarazzi Phil autelitano Scammer gets your money and stops communicating. Knoxville, tn Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee On-Line Business: Mediarazzi Internet

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
CozBest Company never sent my full order, did not give me a refund, and ignored my emails China Internet Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: CozBest Internet

Aug 13 2016
Northern Tool Northern Tool Equipment Total Scam at Northern Tool Extremely Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Steubenville, Ohio On-Line Business: Northern Tool Internet

Aug 12 2016
cushionsxpress.com BEWARE! Miami Florida Author: laguna beach, California On-Line Stores: cushionsxpress.com Miami, Florida

Aug 12 2016
JobKilling.com Job Killing, Dan Klein, Brad Campbell, Rent Simple Websites, Website Renters, RentSimpleWebsites.com, WebsiteRenters.com Internet Marketing Scam, Job Killing Scam, JobKilling.com Scam, Rent Simple Websites scam, website renters scam, dan klein oregon, brad campbell las vegas, dan klein el dorado hills El Dorado Hills, CA Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California On-Line Business: JobKilling.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp The warranty company Homeserve refuses to fix my waterservice line. norwalk Connecticut Let's see what can be done to help you Author: columbus, Ohio Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp norwalk, Connecticut

41, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 09 2016
usadiscountwarehouse.com Selling cheap knoco off junk SD cards that don't work Cape Coral, Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida On-Line Business: usadiscountwarehouse.com Cape Coral,, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Match.com Match.com renews your account even after you cancel and will not refund your money Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri On-Line Business: Match.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
invoke surveys invoke research non payment after completing surveys Internet Author: schenectady, New York On-Line Business: invoke surveys Internet

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

47, Report #1319180

Aug 08 2016
Envy Ivy Boutique I purchased a trench coat from this online boutique in February. It is July and I have yet to receive the product. I have emailed her multiple times about receiving a refund and she only responded once, stating that the coat was placed on back order. I even called end talked to her and she stated that she would call me back and she never did. The number that they have on the site is fraud. No one has answered in months. She is continuously scamming other people. Allowing them to order product that she does not have in her possession. Chesterfield Internet
Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi On-Line Business: Envy Ivy Boutique Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Spirit incentive/true incentives Taylor Billington Spirit incentives/Taylor Billington fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fountain Valley, California Cruise Ships: Spirit incentive/true incentives fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Lynda CarterSales. Mr FloresOrlando Recio Took my money for a vacation and a free cruise certificate that is not for a free cruise as promised Dont know Internet Author: LArgo, Florida Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions