Your Search | caribbean cruise line

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 11 2016
Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo $2 million Ebay sports autograph fraud uncovered in the Valley YOUNGSTOWN Ohio
Guidelines to follow to protect yourself from buying a forgery on eBay Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Business: Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo Internet

Sep 09 2016
Angie's List angieslist.com Scandal Rocks Angie's List - Corrupt - Lawsuits - Paid Reviews - Scandal New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Angie's List Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
citizens disability For ssi 4 years and nothing. whereas my money .because im mexican. colorado Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies On-line: citizens disability Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered a 360 GOLD CROWN WAVE BRUSH CRIMSON RED-SOFT BRISTLE and never received anything marietta georgia Author: NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 07 2016
ASKNET.com asknet*cybelink shop I purchased Cyberlink Media through asknet.com. Now I can't get a product keycode from either one. I have tried to contact them at 877-873-1459 but the line always goes dead without anyone answering it. I've contacted Cyberlink but got nowhere with them either. Internet
Author: Charleston, West Virginia Computer Fraud: ASKNET.com Internet

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
GOCRV Wyndham Vacation timeshare Highly dissatisfied with GOCRV -- Deliberate denial of booking tickets for the time that we need on-line Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: GOCRV Internet

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 06 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Problem Fixed Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: Direct Buy Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 04 2016
Care.com Diaster waiting to happen -Don't believe they do background checks or any kind of vetting On line based Massachusetts Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Services: Care.com Waltham, Massachusetts

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 02 2016
work at home paycheck Jessica Marshall and Mark Wilson Refuse to refund my money didnt return my call for 3 weeks Internet Author: macon, Georgia On-Line Business: work at home paycheck Internet

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Sep 02 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia Bait and swich. Offered free trial plus charged for supplements.. Then is billing credit card monthly INew Yourk & New Jersey
Author: Wytheville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Sep 01 2016
Nighthawk I purchased on line 5 lasers and 1 charger and battery on July 13th ... Nothing has been delivered as of 09/01/16 . Several calls to number for customer service... Message says my message will be converted to email and sent to customer rep who will contact me.... Nothing Florida
Author: Lavallette , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Florida

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Choxi Choxi is a complete ripoff-steals your money Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon On-Line Stores: Choxi Internet

Aug 30 2016
PayPal Pay After Delivery is a scam Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon On-Line Business: PayPal Internet

Aug 30 2016
Collection Bureau Services Missoula Montana Fraud,deceptive,boarder line illegal,bullies. Missoula Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Collection Agencies: Collection Bureau Services Missoula Montana Missoula, Montana

Aug 30 2016
Atomic deals Ripoff New York Author: Somerdale, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Atomic deals NY

Aug 29 2016
Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Cruise Line is HEARTLESS. Tampa Nationwide Sorry... Author: North port, Florida Tours & Excursions: Carnival Cruise Line Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Hi-Line Motors Inc. (Sammy - Owner) THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS! Carrolton, Texas Texas Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Auto Dealers: Hi-LIne Motors Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware