CARMIKE 12 FINDLAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: carmike 12 findlay
There may be more specific results for "carmike 12 findlay"
For more specific results for "carmike 12 findlay"
Showing 1-25 of 20,548 Found Reports For more specific results for "carmike 12 findlay"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 11 2017
Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Eugene Good fellas auto... Decatur Georgia STILL lying Author: Tucker, Georgia Auto Dealers: Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Decatur , Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 08 2017
The Northern Trust Company, Julie Benson, Kristian Weaver Trust RipOff of 12 Million Dollar Estate Chicago Illinois Author: Matteson, Illinois Investment Brokers: The Northern Trust Company Chicago, Illinois

Oct 06 2017
Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment aka comp!ete oil trial They advertised free oil trial online with $5.99 sbipping. did not order anything e!se. at 12:50 am debited $79.99 from my account. Order # 107590 called 18449021371 but get busy signal. Doral Fla33222 MAILING ADDRESS Internet
Author: Lakehills, Texas Alternative Health: Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment Internet

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
Defensor Tactical Officer Joel Placed an order for a custom build 12/15 and still not received what I ordered! Valley Park Missouri Author: FENTON, Missouri Guns & Ranges: Defensor Tactical Valley Park, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
Mia (Nguyen?) Accomplice to Julia Daniels of American Cosigners Indiana Internet Mia Nguyen is Mia Sanders Author: Richland, Washington Internet: Mia Nguyen Internet

Oct 04 2017
Finacial report services awards Sweepstakes financial report services Took the 12 .00 fee several times and no award Kansas City Kansas
Author: Rush Springs, Oklahoma Cash Services: Finacial report services awards Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
All American Steele Buildings Chris White, Nathanial White:Loacted in Grand Junction Colorado STEEL BUILDING RIP OFF - All American Steele Buildings Grand Junction Colorado (Chris White - Owner) Grand Junction Colorado
Typical Response When Your BUSTED! Author: Highland Park, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Steele Buildings Palisade, Colorado

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 01 2017
Taras Bulba NYC RESTAURANT Traditional Ukrainian fare delivered by costumed servers in festive quarters with an old-world feel.Address: 357 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013Hours: Open today • 12–11PM Menu: urbanspoon.comReservations: opentable.comOrder: seamless.co Worst restaurant in New York, NY I have had many bad experiences with this company in the past few years. I tried to ignore and improve relationship and be loyal customer. But its reached the edge.  Dear readers run away from this place and please, re post. Its very dangerous people and very bad quality service. New York New York
Author: New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Taras Bulba NYC RESTAURANT Nationwide