Your Search | carnival cruise lines

Sep 02 2015
carnival cruise lines Carnival Cruises FALSE ADVERTISING Nationwide Do your research Author: Virginia Cruise Ships: carnival cruise lines Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Expresso Shipping Lines threaten, lie, steal California is where they said who knows though Internet Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Expresso Shipping Lines Internet

Aug 31 2015
Long Haul Van Lines Spider Van Lines Tried to scam $5800 for $2600 moving estimate, ROBBED less than two hours later. Gardena California
Author: Ventura , California Moving Companies: Long Haul Van Lines Gardena , California
29, Report #1251938

Aug 31 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY margate Florida
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation margate, Florida

Aug 30 2015
VIP Travel solutions ,Gunther, Travel Services Valencia California Author: Riverbank, California Cruise Ships: VIP Travel solutions Valencia, California

Aug 29 2015
Long Haul Van Lines, Alliance Moving Services Senior citizen ripped off from the beginning and still is A true nightmare. Norwalk California Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: Long Haul Van Lines Norwalk, California

Aug 28 2015
North Van Lines Dishonest Movers in Hackensack, New Jersey Author: New Milford, Connecticut Moving Companies: North Van Lines Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 27 2015
Holiday Cruise Line Tried to make me think I had won a cruise to get me to call and give them $59 by providing credit card information over the phone Riviera Beach Florida
Author: Davenport , Florida Cruises: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2015
INFINITY VAN LINES Dan Chase Bait & Switch Marketing - Fraudulent - Dishonest HALLANDALE Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Moving Companies: INFINITY VAN LINES HALLANDALE , Florida

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Infinity Travel or Travel Select Rewards or Sponsor Sat thru a 90 minute meeting for a free cruise and airfare Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Cottonwood, California Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Unlimited Van Lines Bait and Switch Union City New Jersey Author: Durham, North Carolina Moving Companies: Unlimited Van Lines Union City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Settlement and Release of contract Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 20 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation Moving Broker - Bait and Switch Quote and No Delivery! Margate Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Aug 19 2015
United Royal Van Lines LLC Goods not delivered / shipped even after 2 months. Hallandale Beach Florida We can help Author: Renton, Washington Moving Companies: United Royal Van Lines LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Heartland Van Lines (aka Trans Van Lines or Avis Van Lines); Classic Van Lines; Orange Van Lines Dishonest and incompetent moving companies Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Loma Linda, California Moving Companies: Heartland Van Lines Glendale Heights, Illinois

Aug 18 2015
north american van lines Fort Wayne IN Did NOT deliver my household goods...still in storage after delivery dates passed Ft Wayne Indiana Author: terre haute, Indiana Moving Companies: north american van lines Ft Wayne, Indiana

Aug 17 2015
Aaronson Van Lines AVL Unbelievable Scam Artists-Ruined Our Relocation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2015
Affordable Vacations International AVI, Travel Center,, Affiliated with Fun Times Travel Company that called offered a free 3-7 day cruise, a 2 night hotel stay, and 2 airplane tickets in exchange for attending a 90 minute presentation. I attended presentation, and the tickets they gave are from Fun Times Travel and require activation fees and research on the internet reveals this is a scam. Sunnyvale, California Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4014, California

Aug 12 2015
Princess Cruise Line Island , Princess Cruise! Buyer Beware ! Food Poisoning Aboard! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cruise Ships: Princess Cruise Line Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
American Knights Moving & Storage aka Major Van Lines aka Kobi Amsalem Liars and No Ethics - the little kids that could Houston Texas
Author: Englewood, Ohio Moving Companies: American Knights Moving & Storage Houston, Texas

Aug 11 2015
lines-news stable-news Internet job internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: lines-news Internet

Aug 11 2015
Right Touch Movers Apollo Van Lines, Soft Touch Movers, Diamond Van Lines ,California, OCO Transportation SCAM COMPANY Edna Seltzer Jamaica New York Author: bayside, New York Moving Companies: Right Touch Movers Jamaica, New York

Aug 10 2015
full service van lines It's been 2 months... where is my furniture?! coconut creek Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: full service van lines coconut creek, Florida