CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: carnival cruise lines
There may be more specific results for "carnival cruise lines"
For more specific results for "carnival cruise lines"
Showing 26-50 of 5,071 Found Reports For more specific results for "carnival cruise lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 05 2017
Swift Van Lines LLC. Gave us a price for moving, held our furniture hostage until we paid a higher price,unprofessional. Laurel Maryland Author: Cumberland, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC. Laurel, Maryland

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 30 2017
International Van Lines unprofessional drivers deliver items late, damaged and urges you to sign for missing items you never received Paramount California
Author: San Jose, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines California

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Csa Travel Insurance We bought the insurance, I missed my cruise because of missed airline connection San Diego California We’re sorry to hear your trip was interrupted and apologize for not meeting your expectations Author: Midlothian, Virginia Travel Services: Csa Travel Insurance San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
es express lines ink they forge rate confirmations ,fraud owner operators compensation ,at all times ,fail to pay any compensation for detantion lemont Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: es express lines ink lemont, Illinois

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
Garrett's Moving and Storage Wheaton Van Lines Garrett's Moving scam, bait and switch movers, bait and switch con men, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Moving & Storage: Garrett's Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Authority van lines Ft Lauderdale moving and storage Scam fraid theif Cape coral Florida Author: Lee, Florida Moving Companies: Authority van lines Cape coral , Florida

Apr 18 2017
Great Lakes service ll Andrew They over charge my service call Addison Illinois Reading between the lines: Author: Shorewood , Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Great Lakes service ll Addison , Illinois

Apr 13 2017
New Life Van Lines Won't answer ANY COMMUNICATION to get my things Los Angeles, CA I agree -- avoid New Life Van Lines like the plague Author: Victoria, Texas Moving Companies: New Life Van Lines Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Grand Getaways Grand Incentives cheated us out of our free cruise along with about $4000. Internet Author: Deerfield, Virginia Boat Cruises: Grand Getaways Internet

Apr 08 2017
Protected Van Lines / State to State Moves Vanlines move Internet Author: Alabama Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines / State to State Moves internet

Apr 08 2017
International Van Lines Lied, cheated, and coerced into contract Coral Springs Florida Author: El Paso, Texas Moving Companies: International Van Lines Coral Springs, Florida

Apr 07 2017
Cruise America RV Rental Healy Auto Sales, Inc This company lied and stole money from my family by taking deposits not entitled to them. E Dundee Illinois Author: Marengo, Illinois RV Dealers: Cruise America RV Rental E Dundee, Illinois

Apr 01 2017
microsoft microsoft warranty ending. Call. Got Bermuda cruise survey. Author: Hubbard, Ohio Internet Service Providers: microsoft

Mar 14 2017
desiree golembiewski stalked and harassed me los angeles california
Online Defamation Author: San Diego, California Cruise Ships: desiree golembiewski

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines AVOID THIS COMPANY!! West Palm Beach Florida EZ made it right Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia All these insurance companies do is pay money to lawyers rather then the victims or use some excuse that you had a previous injury to get out of pay you that is what auto owners did Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 02 2017
Alex Konovalenko, Alexander Konovalenko, Aleksandr Konovalenko, Александр Борисович Коноваленко Project funding scam, oil and gas scam,The Moldova Electric Lines, Tarus BioFuel, MEL BioFuel Internet
Author: Alabama Financial Services: Alex Konovalenko Internet