Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

carolina construction

Showing 1-25 of 45,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "carolina construction"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Bank of America seized money from my account then lost it Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lyndhurst , New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 24 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Falls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Falls, Idaho

Feb 24 2017
Dermabright Dermawrinkle Blast Charged my credit card with out my knowledge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Telemarketers: Dermabright Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Pure Talk USA Damaged phone Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Pure Talk USA Internet

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet Yep! Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Easy Prey Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
USC AUTO Lies Cheats And Scams Charlote North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: USC AUTO Charlote, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Envision Construction, LLC Janice and Todd Forsgren are THIEVES who STOLE my rare book collection! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Envision Construction, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Ecar superstore How would the purchase a Dodge Avenger  Fayetteville North Carolina North Carolina Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Ecar superstore Fayetteville North Carolina, North Carolina

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
Emergency Construction Repair Emergency Water Restoration Management of construction project Houston, Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Consumer Services: Emergency Construction Repair Lawndale, CA 90260, California

Feb 22 2017
Bargainbloodhound Diecast automoblies - took my money and left me dry New York Internet Author: Brasstown, North Carolina Sales People: Bargainbloodhound Internet

Feb 22 2017
LMN GNERAL CONSTRUCTION LMN CONSTRUCTIONK&M CONSTRUCTION, MURILLO SOUSA MARK COSTA, GENERAL CONTRACTOR CHERRY HILL New Jersey THIS COMPANY WAS GIVEN $50,000 CONTRACT IS A FARUD/SCAM pennsauken New Jersey Author: egg harbor twp, New Jersey Property Management: LMN GNERAL CONSTRUCTION pennsauken nj , New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
Inmar Rebates Inmar / Promotion Network / Arm & Hammer Feline Pine Inmar / Arm & Hammer Feline Pine is a Scam Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Escanaba, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Inmar Rebates Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS WILL JENKINS AND EMILEE JENKINS Took money for roofing repair and never returned to do the work. ARLINGTON Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Roofing Companies: SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS ARLINGTON, Texas

Feb 21 2017
HCL America, Inc. HCL America Technologies, Inc.Thiagarajan Suryanarayanan Offer Letter of Employment Breached Cary North Carolina Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Liars: HCL America, Inc. Cary, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
J&S Construction Con-Artist Tactics Toward Subcontractors Cookeville Tennessee J&S Construction Con-Artist TacticsToward Subcontractors Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: J&S Construction Cookeville, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
SKW Central Fraud, scam, deception, Tax Liens, Training, Course, Seminar, Utah, 125 E. Main St. American Fork, Utah Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Financial Services: SKW Central Nationwide