Your Search | carolina construction

Sep 27 2016
RTA Cabinets Frank Lamark Fraud by Frank Lamark of RTA Cabinets Chicago Illinois Author: Angier, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: RTA Cabinets Chicago, Illinois

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
JDP Construction Canada ltd jdp construction ltd fake job posting Vancouver Internet Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: JDP Construction Canada ltd Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sales Associate Jennifer Bandera, Rosemary Campbell, Robert Bradley, and Courtney Davis sale-associate.com Medicare, Life Leads FRAUD! McKinney Texas Internet-Texas Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Telemarketing Companies: Insurance Companies: Sales Associate Internet

Sep 26 2016
Wayne homes llc Wayne homes Greensburg, Pa Poor Construction, Even worse consumer services Greensburg Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Wayne homes llc Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
the louver shop choose locarion of franchise wisely south carolina Nationwide Author: pomaria, South Carolina Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: the louver shop Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Ron Staley: Verde Mortgage Field Solutions Ron Staley and Aisha Thompson, these people do not pay their contractors! Checks are always delayed, if not, the pay is missing half of the ammount! Charlotte Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Staley: Verde Mortgage Field Solutions Internet

Sep 26 2016
pep boys big ripoff Columbia South Carolina Author: WINNSBORO, South Carolina Auto Inspection: pep boys Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Essential Nutra Such a rip off Escondido California Author: High Point, North Carolina Weight Control: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Padgett John Padgett took my money and never finished job anderson South Carolina
Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Home Improvements: Padgett anderson , South Carolina

Sep 25 2016
American vacations Internet Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Travel Agencies: American vacations Internet

Sep 25 2016
Robert Terrence Thomas Slum Lord Home Owner monroe North Carolina Author: monroe, North Carolina Real Estate Investing: Robert Terrence Thomas monroe , North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
Dixon Pascack Valley Toll Rip-Off Trenton New Jersey Author: New Bern, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Dixon Trenton , New Jersey

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Vision Property Management VPMAlex Szaderek Fired Due to Disseminating Chief of Staff History of Convicted Sex Crimes Columbia South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 24 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements Screwed Tampa Florida Author: Darlington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa Florida Author: Darlington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Rude, Incompetent, Threatening/Harrassing, Overcharges, Intimidation, Unsatisfactory work, Fails to fufill the contract Newman Lake Washington
Author: Spokane , Washington Builders & Contractors: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 24 2016
Robert Lawson Lockport New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Robert Lawson Lockport, New York

Sep 24 2016
G&S Enterprice Construction Services Corp. Felix Sanchez Felix Sanches is a a lieing Theif conartist Orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: G&S Enterprice Construction Services Corp. Orlando, Florida