CAROLINA CONSTRUCTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: carolina construction
There may be more specific results for "carolina construction"
For more specific results for "carolina construction"
Showing 26-50 of 49,299 Found Reports For more specific results for "carolina construction"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
drivetime used cars they over charged me in payments and had to fix the battery on it and have the receipt. also the headlight. charlotte nc North Carolina Author: chrarlotte, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: drivetime used cars charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Rip-Off , scam, ordered and paid for product and never recieved it. Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
United personal loans Richard Lynn Briggs Law Firm Sent me 3 emails saying I received a loan from them. Internet Author: Laurens, South Carolina Internet: United personal loans Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ryan Homes NVR Poor construction/ homeowners poorly treated Carrollton VA Virginia
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 13 2017
Public Moving Services Took my furniture hostage Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Ruth Wind, MD Mid-Carolina OB Gyn, Women's Health Alliance Careless, reckless, irresponsible, uncaring, unprofessional Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Physicians: Ruth Wind, MD Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
HARRAH'S CHEROKEE CASINO RESORT Racial Discrimination Beware Cheeoke North Carolina
Author: Duluth, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: HARRAH'S CHEROKEE CASINO RESORT North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
Dino Televantos Event Aces Lured but Craig's List promising work at the PGA championship at Quailhollow . Showed up and sent home with three other people who drove for miles . New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Caterers: Dino Televantos New York , New York

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

Aug 12 2017
V2 Logistics Road Runner Transport They Lost Our Car Bethpage New York Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Shipping Companies: V2 Logistics Bethpage, New York

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

44, Report #1392075

Aug 11 2017
Roadmaster Truck Drivers School Dunn NC Werner Trucking Bait & Switch Tuition Scam Dunn NC Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Driving Schools: Roadmaster Truck Drivers School Dunn NC Nationwide

45, Report #1392059

Aug 11 2017
Internal Revenue Service I received a call from a man who informed me that he was from the Internal Revenue Service and to call them back immediately regarding my tax report. This was a recording. I called them back immediately and was transferred to a man who was reportedly handling my case.  Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Internal Revenue Service Dist of Columbia

46, Report #1392058

Aug 11 2017
Inmar Rebate Inmar Said that I was missing the UPC . . .then why is there a hole in the box from where I cut the UPC?!? Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Inmar Rebate Winston-Salem, North Carolina

47, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

48, Report #1392036

Aug 11 2017
antonioshealinghands.com LLC, Antonio Silva, Keith A. Silva, Antonio Shea Accused me of being a Healer ~ VERY Vague Diagnosis ~ Asked me to Self Diagnose ~ Kept Repeating The Clock is not Ticking Yet ~ Kept Repeating Healing Takes Several Session Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: antonioshealinghands.com LLC Lorton, Virginia

49, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

50, Report #1391977

Aug 11 2017
Roebuck Building Co. ,roebuckbuildings.com/ scam check spartanburg south carolina Internet Author: north augusta, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Roebuck Building Co. Internet