CAROLINA FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: carolina furniture
There may be more specific results for "carolina furniture"
For more specific results for "carolina furniture"
Showing 26-50 of 49,646 Found Reports For more specific results for "carolina furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
Tailor creations Item never showed and funds never refunded Las vegas,NV Internet Author: greenville, South Carolina Baby Products: Tailor creations Internet

Jul 18 2017
Thatbasket.com ordered merchandise and never received it can I get anyone from the company to answer or two return my emails Internet Author: Shannon, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Thatbasket.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
China Furniture Online China Furniture Thieves Chicago, Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Furniture & Furnishings: China Furniture Online Internet

Jul 18 2017
ChestKind Jacek Nidzgorski Custom Chests Delivered 5 months later than promised, without their keystone hardware, and then ChestKind's Jacek Nidzgorski disappeared. Stamford Connecticut Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: ChestKind Jacek Nidzgorski Internet

Jul 18 2017
Gerald Dry, PA Gerald Dry Accountant Gerald Dry Accounting Accountant with Horrible Customer Service Concord North Carolina Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Accounting: Gerald Dry, PA Concord, North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
AP Furniture AP Furniture Inc. The front right leg broke off in May. I reported the incident to the store and took pictures with my tablet. Orange New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bake Shops: AP Furniture Orange, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power DEK Power USA worst peace of equipment I have every bought. North Carolina Author: Vancouver, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
PMAB Professional Med ADJ5970 Fairview RoadSte 800Charlotte, NC 28210 Blatantly attempted to not acknowledge I did not owe money and tried to con me out of paying. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Brevard, North Carolina Collection Agency's: PMAB Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Took my money and did not complete setup of moblie home and charged me for previous owners property taxes Bennetsville South Carolina Exceptional!!! Took the time to resolve all issues Great job M ike of Marty Homes Author: Mount Croghan, South Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Bennetsville, South Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Zillow Group, Zillow, Trulia Bait & Switch, Fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices, RICO Enterprise Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Media: Zillow Group Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Suzanne Evans Coaching Hell Yeah Programs Suzanne Evans-The Queen of Deception Murriels Inlet South Carolina Author: Folly Beach, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Suzanne Evans Coaching Murriels Inlet, South Carolina

Jul 17 2017
BOX OFFICE TICKETS Paid $946.79 for what I thought were front row seats...never received UPS tickets and tickets online were Row N? Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Media: BOX OFFICE TICKETS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 16 2017
John Hilliard Law Firm Hilliard Law Firm Thief, Stole Money and Never Worked on Case, Crooked Lawyer Georgetown South Carolina
Author: Union, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: John Hilliard Law Firm Georgetown, South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Darling Eye Center Dr. Catherine Darling Asbrey Overcharged and overbilled Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling Eye Center Hilton head island , South Carolina

Parisian Glow Very elaborate scam and very rude customer service Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 16 2017
Darling eye center Insurance Fraud Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling eye center Bluffton , South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide