Your Search | carolina furniture

Sep 20 2016
Directv Direct tv took 555.41 out of my acct. without my approval Lancaster SC Yes you DID!!! Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Directv Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service and Local Managment Northlake Illinois Author: Durham , North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Northlake , Illinois

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
A Plus Carports Pilot Mt. North Carolina Author: Coats, North Carolina Adoption Agencies: A Plus Carports

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina Why would you buy a car if you don't have the down payment? Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Charleston Pool and Spa David Griggs Not professional - they will take your money, not deliver correct product, then use profanity against you Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Pool Builders: Charleston Pool and Spa Charleston, South Carolina

Sep 18 2016
Rooms To Go Dealing with back pains from herniated disc for 1 year. Most uncomfortable sofas ever! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
lugano furniture they took my money and delivered the wrong furniture parmaus New Jersey Author: cald well, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: lugano furniture parmaus, New Jersey

Sep 18 2016
Nationwide Audit Group Promised to modify home mortgage for $1500 Fullerton California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Legal Process Services: Nationwide Audit Group Fullerton, California

Sep 17 2016
The Notary Spot Michael ALERT, ALERT NOTARIES. THE NOTARY SPOT DOES NOT PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES. MICHAEL IS DISHONEST. SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. Author: North Carolina Financial Services: The Notary Spot Internet

Sep 17 2016
Moss & associates Jason moss I paid moss & associates $900.00 for a chapter 7 bankruptcy Nov 2014 and I have no bankruptcy and Moss Will not return my calls or requests for a refund Columbia South Carolina Author: Elgin, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Moss & associates Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 17 2016
Midwest Periodicals Scam Bugs Houston Texas Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Con Artists: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Soundbetter No guarantee pf client payments, poor oversite of clents, does not resolve disputes, allows rip-offs of freelancers Brookline, Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Soundbetter Internet

Sep 16 2016
Pure Life Dietary Supplements This company took my money out of my account and has false advertistments. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Life Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 16 2016
yes communities The gables major liars/ thiefs north charleston sc Nationwide
Author: n Charleston , South Carolina Better Business Bureau: yes communities Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Ashley Furniture Dura Blend is a sorry product. Ashley knows this and does nothing for consumers Columbus Georgia (GA) Author: Columbus, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture Columbus,

Sep 16 2016
Amex Bluebird Amex Bluebird thru Walmart Closed my account because I reported fraudalent charges on my card! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Queen City, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Amex Bluebird Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
gray bull van lines graybull movers Rip off, bait and switch hollywood Nationwide Author: southern pines, North Carolina Moving Companies: gray bull van lines Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Chi Clubwear Never received order Gastonia, NC Internet Author: North Carolina Clothing Stores: Chi Clubwear Internet

Sep 15 2016
AAMCO in Gastonia Ripoff, Overcharging x1000s of dollars Gastonia North Carolina Seems like an unfortunate misunderstanding Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO in Gastonia Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 15 2016
Automated Marketing Management Told me I had won 3 million $ and send them 20$ within 14 days to claim money New York New York
Author: Wilson, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Automated Marketing Management New York, New York