Your Search | carolina furniture

Auto City of Charlotte Rip Off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto City of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
PCH101winners Circle,post Washington. N.y 11050 Mail letter after letter saying you have one $7,000 a week never show up Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home Business: PCH101winners circle Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Jefferey Sievers The Big Show The Big Show scam..please contact me to take down this scam Nashville Tennessee Author: NC, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jefferey Sievers Internet

Oct 21 2016
Worthbrige auction I WAS RIPPED OFF...NO LOA....NO RETURN EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS & BROKEN PROMISES Greensboro North Carolina Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthbrige auction Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Misleading info Bayside, NY Nationwide Author: Sanford, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
safeline fingerhut safeline do not whole up there words.... Nationwide Author: charleston, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: safeline Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Truth be told Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Enhanced Recovery Collecting a debt ... this is being recorded. Jacksonville North Carolina Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Enhanced Recovery Jacksonville, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
06:10 AM Ridewest Powersports Left holding a worthless piece of Chinese Junk! City of Industry California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: City of Industry, California

Oct 19 2016
Golden Romance Kennel / Bear of Gold Kennel Ana Cvorkov Aleksandra Karapandzic Katarina Savkić & Mladen Bojan Zeljkovic Gordana Djurdjic Meda Savkic SCAMMED BY ALL THESE PEOPLE ON 2 DOG SALES WATCH OUT SO YOU ARE NOT SCAMMED TOO Ana Cvorkov Veljkova 106 22411 Kraljevci Serbia SERBIA
Author: North Carolina Dog Breeders: Golden Romance Kennel/Bear of Gold Kennel

Oct 19 2016
haywood dss Julia martin they are trying to take my kids forever for no reason this woman lied under oath just to take my kids why i dont understand clyde North Carolina Author: Clyde, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: haywood dss clyde , North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
V.I.P. Services Karen London very rude, unprofessional, misleading information Vista CA Author: Oceanside, California Furniture & Furnishings: V.I.P. Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace coastal Roofing Co took a deposit did not do work Leland North Carolina Author: Southport, North Carolina Home Improvements: Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace Leland, North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Lux International Be careful total scam - suck you in and you don't even realize it Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Eye Care: Lux International Internet

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide New cards with no money! Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide