Your Search | carolina trail

Sentient Lasers Sentient Laser Laser Repair Ripoff Kamas Utah
Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Sentient Lasers Kamas, Utah

Sep 22 2016
S.O.E. John WIllis (Special Operations Equipment) Original S.O.E.soetacticalgear Tactical Scam Artist and Email Bully Camden Tennessee Author: City, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: S.O.E. John WIllis (Special Operations Equipment) Camden, Tennessee

Sep 22 2016
purelinecare garcinia Internet USA internet rip off praying on overweight people Internet Author: new bern, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet USA Internet

Sep 22 2016
Fixsmith and RSB Technologies LLC Investigating fraud against Fixsmith Internet Author: Henderson, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Fixsmith and RSB Technologies LLC Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Notary Spot Michael Tomlinon Never Paid for a Job I did Pasadena Texas Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Janice Dean Interiors Design & Decor Attempted scam using phony purchase order Sarasota Florida Author: High Point, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Janice Dean Interiors Design & Decor Sarasota, Florida

Sep 22 2016
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Leith of Raleigh, North Carolina .Leith Honda American Honda Does not validate a Warranty on their vehicle and Leith Honda conspired to defraud me. Torrance California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Honda Torrance, California

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
Nutranow 888-369-2774- Jonathan Very rude when I requested a refund of 78.94$ and hung up in my face.....after stating there's nothing he can do. Draper Utah Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
Metro PCS What a way to rip your loyal customers off!!! Dallas Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Emporium www.emporium.com Completely Fraudulent Company Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina TVs & VCRs: Emporium Internet

Sep 20 2016
Lowes home improvement Ceo Robert Niblock email robert.a.niblock@lowes.com Ripped off on extended warranty Mooresville North Carolina Author: euclid, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Lowes home improvement Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Directv Direct tv took 555.41 out of my acct. without my approval Lancaster SC Yes you DID!!! Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Directv Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service and Local Managment Northlake Illinois Author: Durham , North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Northlake , Illinois

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
A Plus Carports Pilot Mt. North Carolina Author: Coats, North Carolina Adoption Agencies: A Plus Carports

Sep 19 2016
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Overcharged for supplies that were never mailed Groveport Nationwide Author: Trail Creek, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina Why would you buy a car if you don't have the down payment? Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet