Your Search | carried the bag llc, yvette alexander

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Sal chiechi aka Bill Chiechi Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words. This company doesn't exsist, except on a website. Sal/Bill Chiechi is a fraud and a con man. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 28 2016
ghcmarijuana.com....michael genn dont trust strongarmed....by the web california Author: WHITESBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: ghcmarijuana.com....michael genn Internet

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 27 2016
American settlement llc Company tried get me send money,but forgot to say who they are or where to send money too Internet Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Collection Agencies: American settlement llc Internet

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 27 2016
Paul Blanco Sacramento They sold me a lemon and lied during the sales process Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Paul Blanco Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 27 2016
Intuit merchant services risk department Falsified a completed payment of a large transaction and held the funds Woodland Hills Minnesota Author: Fridley, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Intuit Merchant Services Woodland Hills, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
Globe Motors - Spokane or Globe Motors LLC (7910) Dark and Deceptive Car And RV Dealer And Employees Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Trailers: Globe Motors - Spokane Spokane, Washington

Aug 27 2016
Skin Noir This is the biggest Scam I have ever heard of. DON'T oder ANYTHING frm them! Santa Ana Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
Hero Program Hero Finance Hero Program is a fraud and the finance is totally a scam. Home owners beware Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Loans: Hero Program Santa Ana, California

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
American Energy Home Audit, LLC Innovative Energy Solutions, LLC, les California Construction, Inc., American Home Energy Sudit, LLC, les Enterprises, LLC., American Alternative Energy LLC, American Bathing Solutions Rip off and Scam - lack of integrity - false advertising, false claims, no contact after contract Edina Minnesota Author: san angelo, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Energy Home Audit, LLC Edina, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 27 2016
RZ Services LLC Rick Zeuch. Frederick Zimmerman Non payment for work performed .. doesn't return phone calls... always a different excuse.. Montville Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Small Business Services: RZ Services LLC Montville, Ohio

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet