CARS BY THE PARK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cars by the park
There may be more specific results for "cars by the park"
For more specific results for "cars by the park"
Showing 1-25 of 401,108 Found Reports For more specific results for "cars by the park"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
andrew azoulay at douglas elliman DONT DEAL WITH ANDREW AZOULAY , HES A RIPOFF , AND APPARANTLY THE BIGGEST JERK AROUND , TREATS HIS CLIENTS LIKE S*** , NOT WORTH IT MANHATTAN NY Nationwide
Author: ny , New York Better Business Bureau: andrew azoulay at douglas elliman Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
woww fashion Elly's World I order the Elly's professional steam hair straightener, received a confirmation email on 7/25/17@2:36pm, but never received any tracking information. When I replied to the link in the email, and also sent a separate email to them, they never responded Internet Author: Jennings, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: woww fashion Internet

Aug 18 2017
Arrowhead Advance SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING!! I was pre approved for 1000 dollar loab via a mailout flyer. After completeing the application and giving them my bank info to verify my direct deposit I was notified I was denied!! I had to change my bank account and all EFTs I had! South Dakota South Dakota Author: Gustine Ca, California Loans: Arrowhead Advance South Dakota

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Elly's World Steam hair straightener I ordered their steam straightener online and was charged $49.99 from my checking account on 7/31/2017. I have not received my product and cannot contact the company. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hair Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 18 2017
Glamor Trends 27 West Anapamu StSte #398Santa Barbara, CA.93101 Said I hada 14 day trail but the trail started when I signed up Santa Barbara California Author: Millington, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
Casinomeister casinomeister.com There a scam site paid by the casinos Germany Internet Author: Northridge, California Offshore Gambling: Casinomeister casinomeister.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Kokoon Homes CAJ Productions, LLCDave Rades Rebuttal to RipOff Report by Robert Hobbs Toccoa Georgia Author: Toccoa, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Kokoon Homes Toccoa, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
millcreek comunity hospital Millcreek comunty hospital staff and family tricked me into going here. False diagnosis,fordged hippa,altered my records operated out of juristricion in my childs custody case,leftme on the side of the road also resulting a suicide erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Rooms: millcreek comunity hospital erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Matthew Hagberg Made a purchase via Facebook Ad on July 10, 2019 (Sauna Waist Trainer in the amount of $24.99 Author: CHINO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Elly's world Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 28, 2017. Internet
Author: Lowell, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 18 2017
Barry Cooper NeverGetBusted Triptowellness Barry Cooper pretends he is the Ayahuasca god Puerto Vallarta Author: New York, New York Drug Dealers: Barry Cooper Puerto Vallarta, Other

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Charged my checking account $ 84.75, twice, i did not authorize this... Santa Ana, California I Googled this company Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Santa Ana, , California

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

24, Report #1219561

Aug 18 2017
The Refinery Boca Raton Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: The Refinery Boca Raton , Florida

Aug 18 2017
ELLYS WORLD I ordered steam flat iron and never received them. The website is also offline. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ELLYS WORLD Internet