Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

carson lowe investigations

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
nn investigations dean wright sent me on a £300 investigation home couse with a company became a PI oxford. uk Nationwide Author: Newport, Alabama Security Services: nn investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Ed Opperman Opperman Investigations Took $500 to investigate an estate after being paid he ignored me and stole my money henderson Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Private Investigators: Ed Opperman henderson, Nevada

Feb 02 2017
Richard J Goddeau Rick Anthony Smith, Rick A. Smith Once a Scammer, Always a Scammer Athens, NY, Carson City, NV Internet
Author: St Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Richard J Goddeau Internet

Jan 31 2017
SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS RAFFI SMILANSKY NOT WHAT HE SEAMS TO BE! ENCINO California
Author: Palmdale, California Private Investigators: SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS ENCINO, California

Jan 30 2017
US Talent Sources Carson Tyler, Melissa Thompson US Talent Sources SCAM new york Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: US Talent Sources Internet

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 26 2017
Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. Nationwide Author: Dakota dunes, South Dakota Lawyers: Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 12 2017
Dermasoft Purecell eye therapy Dermasoft scam Santa Ana California
Author: Carson, California Questionable Activities: Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 11 2017
My Funding Resources Fraud me for over $3000.00 guaranteeing of service for home repair grants and funding research and grants for mentoring program. Sandy Utah Author: carson, California Home Warranty Companies: My Funding Resources Sandy, Utah

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Carson Trailer, Inc Failed to stand behind warranty on 1 week old trailer Gardena Nationwide Author: Prescott, Arizona Trailers: Carson Trailer, Inc Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
Champs apparel Ordered a Carson wentz jersey on 12/8/16. It said it was shipped 12/15/16. I never received it. The website champs apparel does not exist when I went to inquire about purchase. I went on champs. Com and was told by their customer service that champs apparel was fraudulent. I paid by credit card which I cancelled charge Internet Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Sporting Goods: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 20 2016
The Variety Shop gottahavethisnow.com I ordered a Beatles Vinyl Record Clock and my money disappeared and they won't respond. Who knows they give no contact information Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 14 2016
Lowe's Financial Percy Lowe Screwed me out oh $190.00 Houston Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Credit Services: Lowe's Financial Houston, Texas

Dec 11 2016
Car Pros Kia Carson California Waste of time, ripped off, and scammed Carson California I have questions regarding your report Author: Long Beach, California Car Financing: Car Pros Kia Carson California Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Phenix Investigations The staff are unable to properly discuss billing questions. They get rude and defensive when trying to ask questions about fees that were not originally agreed upon in the contract beginning. It appears to be a way for them to make extra money and I feel like I was ripped off, paying way more for the service than it originally was supposed to cost. Indianapolis Indidana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Indiana

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 09 2016
Q Events Jacob Browning Failed to pay bill and violated contract Denver Colorado Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Q Events Internet

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Thank you! Author: Abilene, Texas tempdir: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

24, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Youness Missing Money from Wells Fargo safety box Wells Fargo Branch in Cross Roads, Torrance California Author: Carson, California Banks: Youness