CARSON LOWE INVESTIGATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: carson lowe investigations
There may be more specific results for "carson lowe investigations"
For more specific results for "carson lowe investigations"
Showing 26-50 of 2,513 Found Reports For more specific results for "carson lowe investigations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 24 2016
Champs apparel Ordered a Carson wentz jersey on 12/8/16. It said it was shipped 12/15/16. I never received it. The website champs apparel does not exist when I went to inquire about purchase. I went on champs. Com and was told by their customer service that champs apparel was fraudulent. I paid by credit card which I cancelled charge Internet Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Sporting Goods: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 20 2016
The Variety Shop gottahavethisnow.com I ordered a Beatles Vinyl Record Clock and my money disappeared and they won't respond. Who knows they give no contact information Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 14 2016
Lowe's Financial Percy Lowe Screwed me out oh $190.00 Houston Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Credit Services: Lowe's Financial Houston, Texas

Dec 11 2016
Car Pros Kia Carson California Waste of time, ripped off, and scammed Carson California I have questions regarding your report Author: Long Beach, California Car Financing: Car Pros Kia Carson California Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Phenix Investigations The staff are unable to properly discuss billing questions. They get rude and defensive when trying to ask questions about fees that were not originally agreed upon in the contract beginning. It appears to be a way for them to make extra money and I feel like I was ripped off, paying way more for the service than it originally was supposed to cost. Indianapolis Indidana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Indiana

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 09 2016
Q Events Jacob Browning Failed to pay bill and violated contract Denver Colorado Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Q Events Internet

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Thank you! Author: Abilene, Texas tempdir: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

35, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Youness Missing Money from Wells Fargo safety box Wells Fargo Branch in Cross Roads, Torrance California Author: Carson, California Banks: Youness

Sep 21 2016
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. Deliberate claims mishandling and delays, client-skewed investigations Scottsdale Arizona Author: Georgetown, Texas Consumer Services: Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 14 2016
allstate investigations 94thruth.com the ripoff team Internet Author: bound brook, New Jersey Private Investigators: allstate investigations Internet

Sep 13 2016
Bond Investigations, Inc Dorian Bond info@bondinvestigations.com Failed to provide any information on case phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Bond Investigations, Inc Dorian Bond phoenix, Arizona

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 07 2016
US Auto Parts Network, Inc DBA USAPN Inc. Cancelled order, never recieved confirmation on order nor cancelation Carson, California http://www.usautoparts.net/?apwcid=gglse Author: upton, Massachusetts Auto Parts: US Auto Parts Network, Inc Internet

Sep 03 2016
Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Security and Investigations company located in 550 Fennell Ave E, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8V 4S9 http://www.aimgroupinc.net and www.fortitudesys.com are one and the same/ Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock Falls Church, VA 22040 Virginia
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Employment Services: Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Falls Church, VA 22040, Virginia

Aug 22 2016
SERVICE ALL-STARS Sal -Owner Poor Workmanship, or Rudy- Superviser Failure to honor Warranty, Unsavory business Practices, Poor Customer Service Lawndale California Author: Carson, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SERVICE ALL-STARS Lawndale, California

Aug 22 2016
Belmont Petroleum Corp. Carson Petroleum Company Unlawfully made multiple unauthorized withdraws on my credit card. Lansing Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Fuel Companies: Belmont Petroleum Corp. Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
8-23-16 TRANSMISSION SEIZED UP Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 12 2016
Sesational (sic) Eyes Eye Rewind, Skin Revive false advertisement on cost. Has cost me 248.00. Said they would fix. Haven't! San Diego California Author: Carson City, Nevada Beauty Products: Sesational (sic) Eyes San Diego, California

Aug 11 2016
Lastarya Tucker LaStarya Lynnye Tucker, I love Lastarya, http://ilovelastarya.com Prostitute has a history of fraud & theft. High risk. New Orleans, Louisiana
Lastarya Tucker - Prostitute - Stripper. Author: Carson, California Prostitutes: Lastarya Tucker New Orleans, Louisiana

48, Report #1319856

Jul 31 2016
JJ Auto Transportation James Lee - LIAR Carson California I have been repaid. Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trucking Companies: JJ Auto Transportation Carson, California

Jul 24 2016
Carson Restoration Eric Howard Deceptive description of vehicle Chisholm Mn Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carson Restoration internet

Jul 14 2016
Leon hart Intime investigations nycmyty Private InvestigatorComplaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votesContact information:New Bond Street House, 1-5 New Bond St, London W1S 1DX, United KingdomLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdomintimeinvestigations.co.uk London Internet Author: Internet Bait-and-Switch: Leon hart Intime investigations Internet