Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: casablanca model agency
There may be more reports for "casablanca model agency"
For more results perform a general search for "casablanca model agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Model search america Florida Author: Crossett, Arkansas Telemarketers: Model search america Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Eros.com Rip off Fake girls Agency Nationwide Author: Des Moines , Iowa Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel Agency Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel AgencyTranslation Services Predatory Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel Agency Chicago, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Linda Weaver Sleazy Linda scams innocent models , actors and children's dreams. Boardman Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Attorney Generals: Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Boardman, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
321 Travel, Travel Service Group, Travelate Travel Agency, 321 Travel, Travel Service Group, Travelate London, UK Nationwide Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 321 Travel Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
DMV Took our money to renew a drivers license and of course since they aren't a gov't agency they can't issue a License. Very scary, they now have my DL number, CC Number Age things they need to still identity. Don't fall for it. San Diego California Author: Littleton, Colorado Customer: DMV San Diego, California

Feb 15 2017
Model A Garage; John Phillips Refused to complete deal and reneged on promised discount and delivery Luray Virginia Author: NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Model A Garage Luray, Virginia

Feb 13 2017
FRAUD: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC / Alaxic Smith & Azeem Khan Failed To Complete App Development Project For $11,250 Los Angeles California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Programmers: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Travel Time Travel Lucy Wolfe. Angie, Angeline Kennard, Tim Kennard Jo Travels, Lucy Travels , Erin Delegatti, Mickey Time, Travel Time with Mickey, Travel Time With Universal TRAVEL AGENCY SCAM !! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! Pinckney Michigan Author: cedar rapida, Iowa Amusement & Theme Parks: Travel Time Travel Michigan

Feb 09 2017
Lux style This company says I order from them and I never did. Threatening me with collection agency if I don't pay them Internet Author: Cobourg, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Lux style Internet

Feb 08 2017
Blacklabel NO I called and cancelled my account. They refunded all fees. 7 months later I received a theatening call from a collections agency. Internet Author: Germantown, Maryland Alternative Health: Blacklabel NO Internet

Feb 06 2017
YELP Advertising Agency agent Rachel Yelp Finance Department Yelp ripped me off for $300 of advertising that I never agreed to. And I got zero clients from Yelp. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 04 2017
PunchTV Studios Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is an American production and broadcast company committed to producing unique, high-quality films, television programming through the company’s state-of-the art technology production studio. Punch TV Studios core business model is to license and distribute superior content to broadcasters and distributors all over the world. Punch TV Studios is dedicated to promoting and distributing original, top-of-the line content, created by a diverse team of seasoned professionals of all backgrounds, ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Inglewood, California

Feb 04 2017
Book FlightsFare ARC acted TO BE LikE A travEL agency Internet Author: evington, Virginia Air Travel: Book FlightsFare Internet

Feb 04 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Attempted to collect money on a bogus magazine subscription Old Bethpage New York Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Feb 01 2017
Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Local Choice Spirits Clarke Distribution Local Choice Lifestyle Reveal Agency Chartrael Hall Juan Ditto Kelvin Young LS Clarke Stay away from Joseph Clarke and Local Lifestyle Inc and Clarke Distribution of Louisville, Kentucky! FRAUD Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bars Lounges & Clubs: Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
One Dog at a Time Kari Coble Accepted stolen property and hid it to keep it parker Pennsylvania
Author: parker, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Animal Shelters: One Dog at a Time Lewistown, , PA

Jan 29 2017
Ladies4Vip Toronto Based Escort Agency!!! Phone Number (647) 646-1003 or (416) 888-0977 Exploiting Minors, Illegal Drug Usage, Theft Of Money & Property, Abuse Towards Minors Toronto, Ontario Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Dating Services: Ladies4Vip Internet

Jan 25 2017
People Helping People PHP Agency PHP - misleading Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Insurance Agencies: People Helping People Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Rentalcars.com Economy Rental Agency, Orlando, FL Left a party of 6 stranded at the Orlando International Airport without transportation!! Orlando Florida Trying to get reimbursement Author: Westminster, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Rentalcars.com Orlando, Florida