Your Search | casablanca model agency

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 21 2016
CAR EXPO US INC CAR EXPO US2 misrepresent model of car and condition, failed to honor guarantee. Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: CAR EXPO US INC Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2016
Infusionsoft sends customers to collection agency for expired credit card. Internet
Author: NYC, New York Internet Services: Infusionsoft Internet

Aug 18 2016
Brown Agency, Wilhelmenia Austin, Wilhelmenia Brown AUSTIN Texas Author: Houston, Texas Modeling Agencies: Brown Agency AUSTIN , Texas

Aug 16 2016
NORTH SHORE AGENCY PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO ARCHAEOLOGY MAGAZINE OR BE TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. MELVILLE New York Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: NORTH SHORE AGENCY MELVILLE, New York

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 11 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
The Josey Agency - Samuel J. Crews Josey Agency ,Samuel Josey Crews,  charged $3,000 to provide publicity for a book..then did NOTHING and KEPT the money. Atlanta Georgia Author: New York City, New York Media: The Josey Agency Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide How can we help? We are sorry that your employer, Push Models, L.L.C. d/b/a PUSH Marketing & Promotions a/k/a PUSH Agency, refuses to pay you! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS KEEPS CALLING ME STATING THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TOW. WONT TELL ME WHY EXCEPT I OWE $$. I TOLD THEM I OWE NO ONE. CHECK MY CREDIT REPORT BUDDY, THEY CURSE AT ME AND NOW THEY ARE CALLING MY ELDERLY PARENTS. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Nationwide Author: greenport, New York Collection Agencies: DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. TCS, Inc. Fraudulent Collection Agency Scottsdale Arizona Author: Sherman Oaks, California Physicians: Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Auto Service Agency Keep sending letters stating that i will lose my auto warranty Didnt state Nationwide What Exactly Is The Ripoff? Author: Oakland Park, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto Service Agency Nationwide

41, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

42, Report #1320452

Aug 03 2016
Upscale NYC Agency, -Sherry Devastation and Disbelief. I couldn't believe this would happen, NYC ! New York City NYC Author: manhattan, New York Dance Clubs: Upscale Agency In NYC Internet

43, Report #1320438

Aug 03 2016
perfectshihtzus.com Wanted Money gram sent to Thomas Mauller wanted money gram, told them I would pick up dog, no such address, no one in Texas with that name, they have not responded since I told them I would pick up puppy. Houston Texas and Abilene Texas Internet Texas Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Adoption Agency: perfectshihtzus.com Internet

44, Report #1320188

Aug 02 2016
Model Mayhem spamming, fap site. el segundo California Author: Libertyville, Illinois Internet Fraud: Model Mayhem Internet

45, Report #1320055

Aug 01 2016
Sears Holdings - Edward Lampert I ordered a refrigerator; model RF25HMEDBSR/AA on 23 May 2016. After weeks of no refrigerator and unproductive phone calls; I still don’t have my refrigerator. Therefore I attempted to get my money refunded.Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Appliances: Sears Holdings Internet

46, Report #1319996

Aug 01 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. Renton Washington Validating the correct consumer Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide

47, Report #1319945

Jul 31 2016
Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Don Murphy Mistake typing policy failed to insure a claim Brighton Michigan Author: Brighton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Brighton, Michigan

48, Report #1319934

Jul 31 2016
West Asset Management Group A collection agency St. Louis Missouri Author: Modoc, South Carolina Hospitals: West Asset Management Group St. Louis, Missouri

49, Report #1319838

Jul 31 2016
Almond bury nanny agency This company is a total fraud.I registered and kept on asking for my money back that they never did as none of their candidates were contactable.To make matters worse they charged me a full placement fee without informing and saying that it was their right since they had worked a lot by sending so many files London Author: Beverley, Alabama Police: Almond bury nanny agency London,

50, Report #1319634

Jul 29 2016
Diamond Resorts International Deception, innuendo, exaggeration and outright lies are the basis of their business model! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason City, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Las Vegas, Nevada