CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cascade vehicle shipping
There may be more specific results for "cascade vehicle shipping"
For more specific results for "cascade vehicle shipping"
Showing 1-25 of 37,987 Found Reports For more specific results for "cascade vehicle shipping"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
GearBest Had to haggle for any bit of reimbursement Internet Author: Edina, Minnesota Shipping Companies: GearBest Internet

Aug 23 2017
kwik kar lube misdiagnosed my vehicle twice causing me to pay over $700 in incorrect repairs,car is now imobile dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: kwik kar lube dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2017
Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Basiam Hoffmann ,sales Manager, Maß-Holz Im-& ExportSt. -Georg-Strasse 9, 92334 Berching-HolnsteinBayern,GermanyTel:+4915787350813Whatsapp:+4915787350813VAT:DE 814631388 Placed an order against proforma invoice and requested for delivery date . first gave bank address to send money which did not go through so requested money by western Union on couple of individual names Bayern Baveria, Germany Author: parlin, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Bayern,

Aug 23 2017
LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Suppose to be one time shippment and only cost was for shipping. Did recieve product, but did not want more. A month later I recieved another shipment. When I tried to contact them to say I was sending product back with it even being opened I could nod find anyone to call or text to. I want them to stop sending and stop billing me for this product. I need help. Costa Mesa California Author: Roswell, New Mexico Skin Care: LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Costa Mesa, California

Aug 23 2017
Nutra Way / Peak Health Deal was for shipping only ,under $5, and 14 days later they charged me $80 for each company name Nutra Way is UTAH, Peak Health is California Internet Author: Rockford, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Way / Peak Health Internet

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 23 2017
Outpost Art outpost-art.org Review fake website advertisement no free shipping! Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Art Gallery: Outpost Art Internet

Aug 22 2017
auto demag cosignor inc. wendy jacobson this is a deal that looks too good to be true portland, oregon Author: redwood city, California Motor Vehicle: auto demag cosignor inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Beauty within in Provo, ut Free sample only being charged shipping. Received product with no paperwork. Then was charged around $79. No way of contact. Provo Ut Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Beauty within

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
Bernardine Brozena I too agreed to pay shipping and handling of $3.95 and was charged $99.95 14 days later. They did another auto shipmentioned on 8/19. I called and they refuse to refund either shipment after both tube were sent back unopened and unused. Continued to have the arrogance to continental to try to sell me more first at 25% off then 50% off . Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Bernardine Brozena New Jersey

Aug 22 2017
Certified Fulfillment Responded to Free Sample ad, Paid Free Shipping, billed 2 times for $77.21 Tampa Florida BBB certified or approved LOL Author: Bronx, New York Drug Dealers: Certified Fulfillment Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Allied Auto Shippers, LLC False advertising Coral Springs Florida Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers, LLC Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
A1A Auto Express Shipping LLC Joe Took my deposit and disappeared! Keyport New Jersey Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: A1A Auto Express Shipping LLC Keyport, New Jersey