CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cascade vehicle shipping
There may be more specific results for "cascade vehicle shipping"
For more specific results for "cascade vehicle shipping"
Showing 1-25 of 16,126 Found Reports For more specific results for "cascade vehicle shipping"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Eric Butler Car Sale Scam Westminster California Author: Westminster, California Motor Vehicle: Eric Butler Westminster, California

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
MOVE WHEELS BRIAN CAMPBELL change in cost $925 to $1400then a call today wants another 75 bucks. GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 Florida
Author: FARMINGTON, New Mexico Auto Shipping Companies: MOVE WHEELS GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 , Florida

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 26 2017
Phil Bachman Toyota Allowed the purchase of a vehicle with a safety recall, and didn't fix it. Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Phil Bachman Toyota Johnson City, Tennessee

Wonder Hearing Aid Delayed Shipping Not Yet Received Until Now Internet
Author: Taytay, Other Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 24 2017
Carparts.com Sent incorrect part - blamed customer for their error, refused to pay for return shipping Internet Author: Connecticut Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 23 2017
Inter-continential Transport WARNING legitimate fake shipping company money scam Internet
Author: baltimore, Maryland Attorney Generals: Inter-continential Transport Internet

Apr 22 2017
Mike's Quality Auto Michael Lovins Ruined my vehicle Cumming Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Mike's Quality Auto Cumming, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
Eagle motor sports (eBay) Horrible shipping times/quality horrendous Internet Author: Somerset , Massachusetts Auto Parts: Eagle motor sports (eBay) Internet

Apr 21 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer cannot reach someone to stop shipping me product Edison New Jersey Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Edison, New Jersey

Apr 21 2017
Veggie Nutri Bullet Nutri Bullet 30 day money back guarantee doesn't tell you the shipping is on your dime Author: NYC, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Veggie Nutri Bullet Internet

Apr 20 2017
ANI*ANSSKINCREAM Kept shipping and charging credit card after trial. Never cancelled per request Colorado Internet Author: Palm City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: ANI*ANSSKINCREAM Internet

Apr 20 2017
Maryland Speed Marylandspeed.com Marylandspeed Slow shipping nd horrible customer service at Maryland Speed Hollywood Maryland Author: Colorado Auto Parts: Maryland Speed Hollywood, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
SkinOpulent TV Ad offered free anti-aging cream for only shipping & handling, then charged me 89.00 two weeks later Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Skin Care: SkinOpulent Internet

Wynn plus warranty Phoenix care Did not honor engine warranty Blue lagoon
Author: Oak park , Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wynn plus warranty Michigan

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Motor Vehicle Services Auto Extended Warranty Services St. Charles Missouri Author: Texas Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Services St. Charles, Missouri

Apr 19 2017
Feher Enterprises ripoff, no-show Sacramento California Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Shipping & Handling: Feher Enterprises Sacramento, California