Your Search | cascade vehicle shipping

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet They are advertised those product on web site or face book mentioned about free trial of HYDROLUX and only shipping should be charged. Once you click on trial, they requested you to purchase CELLVIA for another 4.99.  toronto CA Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Eye Care: HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
Mark A Sadler Trucking LLC Worst Fu@@g driver out there Cynthia Kentucky
Author: Morrow , Ohio Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Mark A Sadler Trucking LLC Cynthia , Kentucky

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Bull Dog Big Rig, Daniel Snow Purchased a bully dog computer program andnever has worked, nor have anything to show, but still making payments American Falls Idaho Author: Athens , Texas Motor Vehicle: Bull Dog American Falls, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
FUCCILLO Hyndai Bait and switch scammers Schenectady New York Author: Clifton park, New York Motor Vehicle: FUCCILLO Hyndai Schenectady, New York

Jun 27 2016
David Nicodem Professional bullsh*r Took my $20,000 dollars and never delivered my 2007 Range Rover Royersford Pennsylvania
Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: David Nicodem Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Jacked Antler Jacked Antler Deer Antler Velvet for muscle building.....As part of a special promotion, we currently offer a trial order of Jacked Antler. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply of our product and charged only for shipping ($4.95).  Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Jacked Antler Internet

Jun 27 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Jack - sales personReggie - customer service Complete Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Shipping Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

15, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Mack's Motor Sales I paid 5,900 for a 2,800 lemon because I was manipulated into believing there was a extended warranty. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Motor Vehicle: Mack's Motor Sales Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
citEcar Electric Vehicles Bintelli LLC sold us a car that burned up 2 motors in 2 months then denied responsibility and refused to take it back Charleston South Carolina citEcar Goes Above and Beyond Author: Spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: citEcar Electric Vehicles Charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Alli Yacht Ship Alli Worldwide ShippingKeith Smith Sets up shipping for boats. Takes downpayment and does not follow through.  Kitty Hawk, Fort Lauderdale North Carolina and Florida The scam continues Author: Corte Madera, California Shipping Companies: Alli Yacht Ship Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Diet Supplements PM Deceptive shipping and billing, no authorization to ship or Bill, unknown company Provo Utah Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements PM Provo, Utah

Jun 22 2016
FAST440 FAST 440 fast440classiccars Brent DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH< RIPOFF Sold blown motor/Snake oil/No customer service/ Forney Texas Author: Mesa, Arizona Motor Vehicle: FAST440 Forney, Texas

Jun 22 2016
RELIABLE CHEVROLET Horrible Customer service, refuses to work on my vehicle or assist myself, will not honor commitments when vehicle was purchased SPRINGFIELD Missouri
Tahoe Author: CLEVER, Missouri Auto Dealers: RELIABLE CHEVROLET SPRINGFIELD, Missouri

Jun 21 2016
Diet supplements pm Simple nutrition Charging Monthly 19.95 and shipping orders I didn't request. Can't cancel. Nobody answers the phone internet
Author: Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Diet supplements pm, Simple nutrition internet

Jun 21 2016
 AUTO SQUARE CO.,LTD RECEIVE MONEY AND NOT SHIPP VEHICLE 25SPT,2012 Daresalaam Author: Dar esalaam, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Square Daresalaam,