Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

casey ditmore cell mart digital dreams

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Digital supply usa RIPOFF Internet Author: Watauga, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Digital supply usa Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 18 2017
Obesity research institute Lipozene Promised a Wal-Mart 25.00 gift card for tryi g there product Reno Nevada Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Obesity research institute Reno, Nevada

5, Report #1362058

Mar 15 2017
JMC Cyber Flavors ITES Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Jit Kumar Digital Marketing Aliso Viejo California
Author: Aliso Viejo, California Computer Marketing Companies: JMC Cyber Flavors ITES Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Aliso Viejo, California

6, Report #1362012

Digital supply usa  Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Internet: Digital supply usa Internet

7, Report #1361952

Mar 15 2017
CELL GICA I clicked onto them I was on Sam's Clubesite. They were offering free face and eye creme.I only pay $4.95 shipping. Month later get more in mail. Chatsworth California Author: Ponce de Leon, Florida Bait-and-Switch: CELL GICA Chatsworth, California

Mar 15 2017
Pirates cove transportation llc Stephanie and Alex hicock/ owner operators Shattered dreams, empty bank account,homeless family. Winchester Tennessee
Author: Mount croghan, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Pirates cove transportation llc Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
24 Hour Printer ,IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED,  Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time. Enfield Town, UK Internet
Author: Chandigarh, Arkansas Printing & Copy Services: 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Internet

Mar 11 2017
RecoveryCNT I entered the RecoveryCNT, also known as CNT, in November and from day one I felt a semi- vibe about the place. First, they take away your cell phones, and you can't make calls. Overall there services is good but some staff is not friendly Middlesex New Jersey
Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Healthcare Centers: RecoveryCNT Middlesex, New Jersey

Mar 08 2017
Amazon Digital Services Amazon Drive Unlimited Storage Pays to check your statements Seattle, WA Internet
Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida On-Line Stores: Amazon Digital Services Internet

Mar 08 2017
Galit Harel Bechor Eugine Diniz Relocation Dreams ,hu.relocation-dreams.com/USA_bevandorlo_vizum.htm, relocation-dreams.com/2 Weizmann Street, Israel, Tel Aviv, 64239026939 South 69th East Avenue, Suite A, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133, 4700 Sheridan Street Suite I Hollywood, Florida, 3 Bandits Author: Texas Lawyers: Galit Harel Bechor Eugine Diniz

Mar 06 2017
DKM MART Ordered & never received DustBuster cab 1410 $25.99 Internet Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: DKM MART Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 02 2017
Digital Images Group Scammed me out of 500 for a gig Boca Raton Florida
Author: Woodland Hills, California Festivals & Event Services: Digital Images Group Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Dealsrus365 Deals r us365 Cell Phone Rip off. Cell phone locked up from prior account. New Your Internet Author: Seaside, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT Deefield Beach Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Alcat Cell science systems, prior (((REDACTED))) throughout the entire mgmt team & owner(except for lee) Deerfield Beach, Florida Legal Notice Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Cell science systems Alcat Deerfield beach, Florida Wimpish Profits, Bad Business Model Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield beach, Florida

Feb 27 2017
FLEX SEAL, clear SWIFT RESPONSE Weston, FL 33331www.getflexseal.com SteelLEAKINGclearANDbright Booneville, MS (CVS & Wal-Mart).... to Canadian ma Nationwide
Author: Booneville , Mississippi Attorney Generals: FLEX SEAL, clear Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com All Contact was by cell phone and Texts Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com

Feb 23 2017
Power seller digital Powersellerdigital.com Buyer beware! I bought a Panasonic's Lumix GH four. Florida Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Power seller digital Internet

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California