Your Search | casey ditmore cell mart digital dreams

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
CloseoutDigital Digital Depot Fraud, cross-selling, bait and switch, failure to deliver Brooklyn New York Author: Burlington, Vermont Camera Stores: CloseoutDigital Internet

Oct 20 2014
Cell Science Systems REVIEW: ALCAT, Cell Science Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Cell Science Systems past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality laboratory testing services to clients worldwide. Deerfield Beach, Florida *UPDATE: Cell Science Systems pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cell Science Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2014
Car mart paducah ky This company has be terrible customer service have not been loyal to there customer, once they lure you in to by the car and it sales then there done with you.  Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car mart paducah ky Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
BOOST MOBILE Boost Mobile Customer Services in Dominican Republic sell information cell phone account Dominican Republic Nationwide Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
the HOME LOAN MART mario garcia/michelle THIEF/LIAR/CON ARTIST/ONLINE PREDATOR OF SENIOR CITIZEN Internet, Nationwide Author: CANON CITY, Colorado Mortgage Brokers: the HOME LOAN MART Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
YADKIN ROAD AUTO MART SHAUN FLOWERS...car salesSecurity National Automotive Acceptance Company.SNAACGERATH POLLARD SOLD ME A CAR AND TOOK IT BACK AND TOOK MY MONEY, AND CHANGED INFORMATION..CAR SALE SCAM FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina
Author: Hope Mills, North Carolina Auto Dealers: YADKIN ROAD AUTO MART FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
NW Cell Phone Repair broke my phone, offered no refund. Tacoma Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: NW Cell Phone Repair Tacoma, Washington

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Assurant Legal Services LLC; Patrick S. Morris 20471 Kelly Place Denver, CO. 80249; 303-261-7171 cell phone number; Ripped single Mother of 4 for $300.00 Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Legal Process Services: Assurant Legal Services LLC Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2014
Mattress Stop, Rowlett TX Casey Van Loon is a lier with more excuses than a theif going to jail Rowlett Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Sales People: Mattress Stop, Rowlett TX Rowlett, Texas

Oct 10 2014
CITY CASH LOAN Brian Murphy called personal cell phone offering cash loan stated would be appeoved for $1000.00 loan under condition that we load $189.00 to a green dot money pack, after placing cash on card and many many calls from city cash loan they then stated we had to add more money to card for a documentation fee, after telling them that was not the agreement we then checked our green dot money pack and all our $189.00 had been stolen off the card. when tried talking to supervisor they stated there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Author: kerrville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CITY CASH LOAN Nationwide

17, Report #1182082

Oct 09 2014
Reddings Auto Mart They are scamming crooks Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Junk Dealers: Reddings Auto Mart Savannah, Georgia

Oct 08 2014
RongStar Digital DH Cameras RongJuan Xie Defective Canon replacement lens that was advertised as brand new Chicago Illinois
Author: California Cameras & Video: RongStar Digital DH Cameras Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2014
Jewelry mart Peter Kim This company does not stand by there product... And they lie and cheat there customers. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry mart Los Angeles , California

Oct 08 2014
sellandrecycle Recycle cell phone scammers and thieves San Francisco California Author: Paradise, California Internet Fraud: sellandrecycle San Francisco, California

Oct 07 2014
Trout Mobile Littleton Technology Group Littleton Technology Group, Arlo Logozzo, Christian McCoy cell phone repair, ripoff, littleton technology group, arlo logozzo, christian mccoy littleton Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Trout Mobile Littleton Technology Group littleton, Colorado

Oct 06 2014
WholeSale Auto Mart Approved me with no money down and after 3 weeks of having the car wanted me to come back & pay the $500 Madison Tennessee
Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Dealers: WholeSale Auto Mart in Madison Tn Select State/Province

Oct 04 2014
Littleton Technology Group Christian McCoy Arlo Logozzo Cell Phone Glass Repair Harassment Scammers Christian McCoy, Arlo Logozzo, harassment on Yelp, no signs for building location, violates cease and desist order Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Littleton Technology Group Littleton, Colorado

Oct 02 2014
Ymax Oration A Mr. Richard Simmons called on my cell phone and stated he was from the legal department of the IRS. My tax returns from 2008-2012 were audited and I was found to have fraudulently withheld $2,246.13 from my taxes and today was the last day to rectify t IRS - Phone Tax Audit Scam Washington DC Washington Author: CA, California Questionable Activities: Ymax Oration Washington DC, Washington

Oct 01 2014
Optin Lists Group Tony Adams Supplied fake email databases for digital marketing Los Angeles California Author: Indiniapolis, Indiana Websites: Optin Lists Group Los Angeles , California