Your Search | casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water

Jan 24 2017
Allegro antiaging cream Hydra Skin Sciences LTD In Nov 2016 I ordered a advertised sample on theAllegro website Pay Only For Shipping. Two weeks later my Credit Card was charged additional $103.00 by Allegro.  Buffdale UTAH Author: Smiths, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Allegro antiaging cream Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Darlene Stephens , g-dsnovadoxies.com/Dstephen02@gmail.com Sold me a crippled puppy then told me to euthanize him and never gave my refund Marietta Oklahoma
Author: otisville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Darlene Stephens Marietta , Oklahoma

Jan 24 2017
ehost hosting corpusa area An authorized payments , poor customer services -and worst hosting corp --please avoid them --- USA Nationwide Author: lone tree, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ehost Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
WTSETICKET.COM I have no idea what or who company this is. All I know is that they are drafting 30 plus dollars out of my checking account. Drafting money out of my checking account without authorization or authority Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WTSETICKET.COM Internet

Jan 24 2017
Generac Genarac is Garbage, Might as well put a rock in your yard it does nothing but sit there Generac, Mischigan,USA Michigan Author: Garrison, North Dakota Electrical Services: Generac Internet

Jan 24 2017
ONE MODEL PLACE ONEMODELPLACE BILLED MY ACCOUNT IN ERROR, ADMITTED IT, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY Internet Author: CLIO, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: ONE MODEL PLACE Internet

Jan 24 2017
WITCHCRAFTMOONSPELLS.COM Total scam, they take your money and don't even cast any spells for you and when asked for a refund they'd say WITCHCRAFT MOON SPELLS scammed me out of $800 USA Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Fortune Tellers: WITCHCRAFTMOONSPELLS.COM Internet

Jan 24 2017
wadelochem This people complete fraud after submitted requirement for sample of $100 and $20 for shipping total $120. They send Email rquested additional for shipping insurance and no refund policies. PLEASE STAY AWAY Internet Author: Alabama Medical Supplies: wadelochem Internet

Jan 24 2017
Mega Motors Customer service agents They got my car out of the pound and lost my personal property Dallas Texas Author: crandall, Texas Questionable Activities: Mega Motors Dallas, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan University online I feel like I was scammed Davenport Iowa Author: Port deposit, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University online Davenport, Iowa

Jan 24 2017
Roger A Davis Orange County CA, VP ULAB Technologies, Hair Trinity/Reviv3 ProCare, Roger Davis Realtor LIAR and scam artist with YOUR investment money!! Orange County CA, but doing business globally Nationwide
Author: Central US, Colorado Liars: Roger A Davis Orange County CA Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 They keep sending me wart remover every month and there is no phone number to call to stop these deliveries . Pacoima California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Medical Supplies: Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 Pacoima, California

Jan 24 2017
Vive personal training brock travis jon mcdowell Brock travis jon mcdowell vive dallas crooked Vive personal training studio brock travis and jon mcdowell treat clients like crap. Also they are evading taxes, and are using personal training fees a front for illegal steroid dealing and money laundering. They need to be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Weightloss Programs: Vive personal training brock travis jon mcdowell Dallas, Texas

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud clients feel secure in knowing that they are in complete control of the business funding process. There is no obligation and quotes are 100% free of charge. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Absurd - Defamation of Character Author: Tustin, California Business Consulting: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered flying Shark Dec 10 and never received and they will not respond to emails or messages through FB. Internet Author: Wilburton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Fuccillo VW of Schenectady New York Told us they were paying existing lease on a lemon, then didn't pay it off in full!!! Schenectady New York Author: SCOTIA, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo VW of Schenectady NY Schenectady NY, New York

Jan 24 2017
Anatasha Patrice Hometown America Inc Con Artist Realtor She will steal your money and have her boyfriend threatin you Sugar Land Texas Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Anatasha Patrice Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Best Life and Health Company Bad Customer Service Meridian Idaho Author: Remlap, Alabama Health Insurance: Best Life and Health Company Internet

Jan 24 2017
Walters Auto Sales and rentals, Walters Auto, Walters I went to Walters in need of a reliable vehicle and have been scammed.  STAY AWAY!!! Elkhart Indiana Cancel the auto warranty Author: Osceola, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Sales Elkhart, Indiana

Jan 24 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Complete scam under guise of selling rental property. After receiving payment will not return calls or email. Orlando Florida Author: Midland, Texas Realtors: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless charging for advance fees after I cancelled service. Now in collection Nationwide Author: New Milford, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

USA Cabinet Store Totally Unqualified and Unprofessional Houston Texas