Your Search | cash call

Sep 27 2016
Panini America Inc Does not respond to phone call messages Irving Texas Author: Edina, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Inc Irving, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Cash Advance U.S.A, thecashinsta.com, Mathew Peters, mathew.peters@thecashinsta.com Threatend lawsuit & arrest, cash loan not repaid, will notify credit bureaus, pay them now. Phone number not good. online Internet Author: Texas Computer Fraud: Cash Advance U.S.A Internet

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 26 2016
Bradford, Damien & Shurktz David Bauer, Gregory Alexander, Bradford Rodriguez Got me excited about a at home job at first. Seemed too good to be true. Multiple reports online. Internet Author: Rhode Island Cash Services: Bradford, Damien & Shurktz Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Platinum Rewards IProx Premium RewardsI Prox Premium Rewards A call-in phishing scam Sacramento California California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Platinum Rewards Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
Legal Dept Mediation Kim Holands (not sure of spelling ) Katie Ryder Ripped off using MyCashNow Dept Jacksonville Florida Author: Stephens, Arkansas Cash Services: Legal Dept Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Victory Moving and Storage The Individual goes by the name DJ This company is a total scam they raise their rates one loaded and demand cash and hold your Furniture hostage Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: port richey, Florida Moving Companies: Victory Moving and Storage Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
John Thomas Jordan or John Jordon Provided fraudulent money orders in exchange for cash Bolton Landing NY Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Cash Services: John Thomas Jordan Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Cash Advance America Today RIPOFF DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING!! Illinois Illinois Author: Clarkston, Georgia Cash Services: Cash Advance America Today Illinois

Sep 21 2016
Cash Central Did not adhere to payment agreement I thought I was under Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Cashloanusa.com Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cash Net USA Can't Pay Any Principal Chicago Illinois Author: Scottsboro, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Net USA Internet

Sep 21 2016
florida cash home buyers inc real esstate miami Nationwide Company's Response to the Complaint Author: miami, Florida Real Estate Services: florida cash home buyers inc Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Connor emailed trying to get me to pay a non existent cash advance los angeles California Author: Camby, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Financial Crime Enforcement Network los angeles, California