Your Search | cash loan usa.dot.com

Aug 27 2014
morgan and associates Mike Thomas and Eric Thompson they threaten me with law suit that i owe money to a cash advance company online but i never received any money miami, fl 33111 Internet Author: KILMARNOCK, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: morgan and associates Internet

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: American Financial Resources Inc Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Lexii Love April Marie Sheets Stole 2k in cash, my watch, my cell phone, my wife's cell phone, full of needle marks, heroin junkie, convicted criminal, fat, reeks of smoke Miami Florida
Author: Springfield, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Lexii Love Florida

Aug 27 2014
United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: United cash loans Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
7 minute loan Scammed me out of money for over 150 dollars. Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Loans: 7 minute loan Florida

Aug 27 2014
frankloancompany@yahoo.com Andre Frank Do not send them 200 dollars. Scam artist will not give you a loan Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: frankloancompany@yahoo.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Threatening to contact my employer because I refused to repay a loan that I never got. Miami Florida Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc. Miami , Florida

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources (AFR) REVIEW: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: American Financial Resources recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing This company keep posting NOD on my door knob...no loan, clear title, called, they did not respond Utah Utah Author: riverside, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Select Portfolio Servicing Utah

Aug 27 2014
Garry Watson Anthony, Davide dell us federal treasury grants department Washington DC Washington DC Author: orlando, Florida Cash Services: Garry Watson Washington DC, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pelham, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: American Financial Resources Inc. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
ACS - Advance Cash Services Terry Jones - Law Department ACS sending me threatening email about company i do not know Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS - Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 26 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Banks: American Financial Resources, Inc. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
Select Portfolio Services 26 months of BS from SPS and Chase Salt lake City Utah Author: Egg Harbor Twp, New Jersey Loan Modification: Select Portfolio Services Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
ACE CASH INTERNET CASH RIPOFF Internet Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: ACE CASH Internet

Aug 26 2014
aacs recovery Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUPAACS LEGAL GROUPLEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS recieved email from this company stating i owe them $946.74 that since i refused to pay they want $$3896.47 its labeled privliged & cnfidential Nationwide Author: elgin, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aacs recovery Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Instant cash flow Dishonest. a** holes. Liars. Deceitful Logan Utah Author: 153 s Oklahoma st, Alabama Loans: Instant cash flow Logan, Utah

Aug 26 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES CUSTOMER ID #: 56845689CASE FILE #: CP8 - 32547LOAN INFORMATIONPAST DUE AMOUNT - $856.24CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, its SCAMM Nationwide Author: Cedar lake, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Fast Cash Services LindaClaire Robinson, Collections Manager FCS. INC owed to fast cash Internet Author: union city, California Credit Card Fraud: Fast Cash Services Internet

Aug 26 2014
Thomas Hood USA Fast Cash Legal Group of Attorneys I was sent an email stating that I would be prosecuted for a $1705.00 internet loan that I supposedly refused to repay Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Loans: Thomas Hood Internet

Aug 26 2014
UNION CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, Inc. RLC Funding, Navitas, Union Capital Associates, UCA Union Capital Associates lie to assess HUGE interest fees! Huntington Beach California Author: Bryson, Texas Loan Brokers: UNION CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, Inc. Huntington Beach, California

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts