Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cash now

Showing 1-25 of 36,679 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Auction nation Auctionnation.com LIARS and NOW OUT $1400.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa , Arizona Auto Dealers: Auction nation Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 25 2017
Youthful now Youthful burst now Billed me for 99.01 and 98.00 Internet Nationwide Author: Martinsburg , West Virginia Adult Care Facilities: Youthful now Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Business Con Artist, misleading representation of business deals, fraud and scams Patterson New Jersey (((REDACTED))) is now scheming in Brooklyn Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet

Feb 24 2017
Nutra Now My refund was suppose to be $79.95 and they only returned $19.95. Called and they said they only refund 25% Mesquite Texas Author: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Now Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
jlkautoparts jlkautoparts.com Identical thing as in 2012 Report should've checked here before ordering.Take money never ship but now do provide an email confirmation and use PAYPAL w a USPS tracking # stating label is prepared for shipment. Douglas Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: jlkautoparts Douglas, Massachusetts

Feb 23 2017
ACS cash services Sent email regarding lawsuit Internet Author: Minnesota Lake, Minnesota Cash Services: ACS Internet

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
total card inc tci they sent me a letter saying i have 30 days to respond to to a settlement total which i did but they $307.00 went to nothing at all with my school loans now they are saying money cant be reversed. says fraud and scam all over internet with their name. sloux falls South Dakota Author: saginaw, Michigan Colleges and Universities: total card in sloux falls, South Dakota

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 22 2017
Extend Pet Health Ordered sample of joint health product- Now being charged monthly for product I didn't order Silver Springs Neveda Author: West Hills, California Animal Shelters: Extend Pet Health Internet

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet