CASH NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash now
There may be more specific results for "cash now"
For more specific results for "cash now"
Showing 1-25 of 37,423 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Lifestylenow.com Life styles Now/Regular Email and Facebook Stole my money from my account already online Internet Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: Lifestylenow.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Global Cash flow Global Cash Flow Center and Home Cash Flow Program Disceptive Business Practices Washington Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Global Cash flow Internet

Jul 24 2017
First Cash Advance Internet Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: First Cash Advance Internet

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
Visalia Skin Care Eye Heal Now Tricks you into subscription Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation 2255 Button Gwinnett Dr.Atlanta GA 30340 Nightmare!!!! Never did get them to deliver furniture and ran with cash. Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellington, Florida Moving Companies: Region Relocation Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
pure cbd total scam order the 599 sample now being charged 79.55 las vegas Nevada Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: pure cbd las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Free samples for only $4.95 &$5.95 shipping, now 14 days later they have billed my credit card for $85.95 & $89.95 for new product shipment., requested refund on 07/20/17, they refused! Fountain Valley California Author: Advance, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Fountain Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York