Your Search | cash now

Sep 03 2015
Autotec Sold me junk,2008 no horn agreed to fix when first purchased then didnt,now engine tapping Vineland New Jersey Author: VINELAND, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Autotec Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 03 2015
cash fast america email scam for money $1875.00 New york internet Author: Clearwater , Florida Telemarketers: cash fast america Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Acs inc/Ace incorp Please pay with Pay Pal my cash card Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Cash Services: ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Internet

Sep 03 2015
Cash Advance inc. Associated Recovery system, National Debt Settlement Rip OFF, Fraud, Internet Author: Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance inc. Internet

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Sep 02 2015
Shira L'Heureux Fishing for Frivilous lawsuits Albuquerque New Mexico Family harraassed clinet, now they harras me Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Shira L'Heureux Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
Oakwood Service LLC Are you serious right now!?!? Unknown Nationwide Author: Enfield, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Oakwood Service LLC Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Roxanne DeHay Threatening with arrest warrant for unpaid cash advance loan Redlands Internet Author: Redlands, California Cash Services: Roxanne DeHay Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ace settlement department Ace cash services Trying to get money. I've never had dealings with this company but they sent me info about a settlement. On the Internet Internet
Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Cash Services: Ace settlement department Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Stanovich High pressure sales and lies Palos Park Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Cash Services: Tom Stanovich Palos Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Julie Andrews, Landlord In Boca Raton, Florida Deadbeat Landlord. Absconds with the security deposits of her tenants Boca Raton, Florida She is doing same to me now, apt *** Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Julie Andrews, Landlord In Boca Raton, FL Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Aug 31 2015
all aboard investments lavel buckholtz scam Internet Author: houston, Texas Cash Services: all aboard investments internet

Aug 31 2015
PCI Auto Sales and Finance STOLE $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VEHICLE AND THREATED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND Orlando Florida
What Are You Going To Do Now? Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto Sales and Finance Orlando, Florida

20, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

21, Report #1252087

Aug 31 2015
Advance Cash America Jennifer Smith Unprofessional emails, false claims, and inaccurate information Los Angeles California Internet Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Advance Cash America Internet

22, Report #1252043

Aug 31 2015
rushmarkets opened an online broker account fell pray to borrow money pressure now no contact for 2months great bookham Internet Author: atascadero, California Brokerage Companies: rushmarkets Internet

23, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

24, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

Aug 31 2015
SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Stone Built, Joshua Stone Josh Stone hired me and now is refusing to pay me the wages/commissions earned totalling $6,600 Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employees: SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Kansas City, Missouri