Your Search | cash now

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Senior soulmates Dating Site Started April 2016e They took over $100and when I cancelled about 5 minutes later they refused to refund my money Now the site has disappeared Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Websites: Senior soulmates Dating Site Internet

Oct 23 2016
Acceptance Now Rooms To Go DUPED! Purchase was $730. Put down $230-financed $500 and it turned into $2000. Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Conley, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Norcross , Georgia

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 21 2016
Rod Haugabrooks Sherrard A Haugabrooks, ROI Homes Valuation Services, myroihome, appraisal technology and valuation inc PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY... Does Not Pay Outstanding Invoices To Contract employees. Have not be paid for over 60 hours of work. Has now been over 120 days past due on payment. Lake Mary Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Employment Services: Rod Haugabrooks Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 20 2016
GLAM BEAUTY NOW STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME MY ORDER Marietta Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Beauty Salons: GLAM BEAUTY NOW Marietta , Georgia

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
eCycle Best Cash for laptopsCashf for Iphones Sold them my laptop for quoted price of 800.00 dollars, company closed, never got my money or my laptop back Sparks Nevada Author: Calcium, New York Internet Fraud: eCycle Best Sparks , Nevada

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Sad Mentality Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
hubert holcomb why do you want my online banking account???? cash advance usa paris,tn. 38242 Internet Author: Paris, Tennessee Loans: hubert holcomb Internet

Oct 18 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Scam artists that place orders without permission They get your card information then charge away! SAN Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now CA

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 18 2016
World Thrift I have Shopped at World Thrift for several years now amd have turned a blind eye to the corruption of sales there. I can no lomger withstand their blatant sale of fake, ripoff goods. I have been ripped off far too many times. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Sales People: World Thrift Lake Worth, Florida