Your Search | cash now

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
YOUR WISH STORE I was charged $80 for the products I ordered and haven't received them months later. Originally it was possible to track the order to China and now suddenly my email address doesn't appear on their system to even track CHINA Author: Internet Appliances: YOUR WISH STORE Internet

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Premiere props Dan Levin Premiere Props ripped me off for $2,650.00 Been waiting 7 months now for payment and no money yet! El Segundo California Author: el cajon, California Museums: Premiere props California

Jan 14 2017
Jeffrey's Auto Jeffrey Amick $6000 cash ripoff Scottsburg Indiana Author: Lexington, Indiana Auto Dealers: Jeffrey's Auto Scottsburg, Indiana

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Powersports distro This company is a skam... and never delivery my pitster pro 140. Taken action on them now and tryed to get my money back . Don't but from them. Trust me they will rip u off . Internet Author: fairmont, West Virginia Motorcycles: Powersports distro Internet

Jan 12 2017
My cash table Had me post their website to get paid. Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Home Based Business: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
Able Housing Valerie Gomez Wes handyman after 20 hours of work, materials out of my pocket and now four months later STILL NOT PAID! Rosewell Georgia Author: Dexter City, Ohio Home Improvements: Able Housing Rosewell, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Debt Mediation Service Premier Processing Service Took money fof out for a loan I did not have!!! Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Debt Mediation Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
U.S. Dept. of Education $2 million FRAUD, now much more Southern Illinois University Edwardsville .,et.al. Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Colleges and Universities: U.S. Dept. of Education Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Skin Reawakening Now Skin Beauty Total Rip Off! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Celebrities: Skin Reawakening Internet

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 11 2017
Capital Recovery Services CRSOnline.biz Phony Postcard sent to me that money has been found under my name Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Capital Recovery Services Dallas, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Branded Logo Designs - David Myer Trying a new scam now...beware Internet Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Small Business Services: Branded Logo Designs Internet

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington He is NOT HONORABLE AT ALL Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida Transaction Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Coal cosmetics Lux derma bait and switch. It advertises as Lux Derma free trial on luxderma.net and when you hit get your free trial now it brings you to the coal cosmetic page instead. You will get (and be subscribed to) Coal cosmetic. NOT anything from Lux Derma. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Coal cosmetics Internet