Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cash advance usa

Showing 26-50 of 30,714 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash advance usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
ClairSkin Revive EyeDiet Sigma an offer I saw on Facebook while reading Angeline Jolie story. it was her new skin care product to advance try for 4.95 not 375.00 and no products either Internet Author: STOCKTON, California Credit Card Fraud: ClairSkin Internet

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 15 2017
Brown (Raymond) Fisher (falsely) Portrayed as Lombard Finance UK Brown Fisher masquerading as an agent for Lombard Finance in UK - advance fee scam Yorkshire UK Internet (Rhode Island phone number) Author: Boston, Massachusetts Loans: Brown (Raymond) Fisher Internet

Feb 15 2017
Cristina Sales Group SP Beware of Phil Amara selling anything for you on consignment............. You will never see a dime plus he will keep your property! Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Sales People: CrisGroup USA Hudson, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Jeremy Hunt, Eric Ward Advance Fee Scam for Leased Instruments Quincy Washington Internet and Washington Author: California Business Consultants: Jeremy Hunt Internet

Feb 14 2017
U-Scan360, Sule Gowon, UScan360 Unfair business practice, breach of contract Salt Lake City or Draper Utah Author: USA, South Carolina Liars: U-Scan3606 Internet

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash

Feb 13 2017
3G USA THREE G USA JAY SMITH J. SMITH CHEAP USED PHONE and PARTS DEPOSIT SCAM Los angeles California
Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: 3G USA Los angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
ACE INC ACE CASH SERVICES HARASSING, THREATENING, AND FORCEFUL Internet Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Loans: ACE INC Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 13 2017
We DO Metal Roofs Metal Roof USA Do not contract this company. Lewisburg Pennsylvania
Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: We DO Metal Roofs Lewisburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 13 2017
Advance Cash Corporation Ace Cash Express Nationwide ACE Cash Express Author: Memphis, Tennessee On-Line Business: Advance Cash Corporation Nationwide,

Feb 11 2017
Greg Vonderheide - Vondo Group LLC Greg Vonderheide IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR BEWARE USA Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Liars: Greg Vonderheide Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Support Systems Homes Bob Norton Crooked people who will push for the cash- all about the money San Jose California
Correction to the False Information Given Here Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Support Systems Homes San Jose, California

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Cash Central Dan Unethical and highly unprofessional Internet Got Substance? Author: Groveton, Texas Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
USA Legal Resources Charged my card numerous times without authorization nor did i ever use their services Woodland Hills, Van Nuys Internet Author: Santa Ana, California Legal Services: USA Legal Resources Internet

Feb 09 2017
Justfly.com SCAMMERS TO TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH!!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!! Internet Author: WINTER SPRINGS, Florida Travel Companies: Justfly.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Freester.com Cash for Reviews on the same site Very Rude when calling them, they will hang up if you ask them about the reviews on your account Internet Author: Modetso, California Unusual Rip-Off: Freester.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Kim after getting the SUV, the windshield wiper did work, the air didn't work, the exhaust leak, and the alignment cause me to keep buying tires. I took this vehicle back and was told that they didn't do repairs on the cars, and that it was my problem... Birmingham Alabama Repairs have nothing to do with the loan Author: Dolomite, Alabama Car Financing: auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 09 2017
Digital Supply USA digital-supply-usa Scam Company Internet Author: Fisherville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Internet

Feb 09 2017
Freddrcio henadro Rcio Builds banks Atlanta goeriga Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Cash Services: Freddrcio henadro Nationwide