Your Search | cash call

Oct 12 2015
Cash Advance ALBERT BROWN-Senior Investigation Officer(US)Department-Laws & EnforcementsACS Legal SolutionsMount Clemens, MI-48021United States LEGAL NOTICE Attention, This is the last and final chance for you. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number 2014 ISC 348096 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you.  ATTENTION: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS Mount Clemens Michigan Author: North Port, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance Mount Clemens, Michigan

Oct 12 2015
Cash Investments Bryant Gaston, April Smith, Donte Walkers promised a money flip, got me to send them money, and kept trying to fool me into sending them more money. Bellville Michigan
Author: Oak Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Investments Internet

Oct 11 2015
Nation Auto Transport Took a Senior's car and told her not to call his office again Miami Florida Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Nation Auto Transport Miami,

Oct 11 2015
The Viral Cash Machine By Brian Davis TVCM BUYER BEWARE - OWNER / CREATOR WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON Internet Author: Monroe, Ohio Work at Home Business: The Viral Cash Machine By Brian Davis Internet

Oct 11 2015
leadswecall , Cindy davis, Robert hawkins, Wendy hempstead they promised to provide leads for a business, they also promised to call them. I was supposed to hear from them every 4 days which has not happened. the leads list they sent me is a list of people already in the same business I am trying to recruit for. Internet Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: leadswecall Internet

Oct 11 2015
American Express Blue Cash card no return of $104 of rewards when card was cancelled Nationwide Author: sullivans island, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: American Express Blue Cash card Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Windows Tech Support Phone call saying that my computer has malware and that they need to access it to remove the virus so that I can receive Window updates. Unknown Author: Memphis, Indiana Computer Help Desk: Windows Tech Support

Oct 11 2015
1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE, Michael locklear, Charlie CASH PAYMENT MADE FOR A CAR BUT STILL NO CAR DELIVERY/RUDE STAFF dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE dallas, Texas

Oct 10 2015
Dan Achille DAN ACHILLE,DAN ALEX DAN ACHILLE SCAM,DAN ACHILLE IS A SCAM Miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, Arizona Cash Services: Dan Achille

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 10 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated Company tries to Rip Off 85 year old!! BEWARE of SHAW FINANCIAL!! Los Angeles California Author: Springfield, Illinois Cash Services: Shaw Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 09 2015
Connie Hoag /Hoag Acres cash grabbing scheme by overbearing landlord Lynden Washington Author: Aldergrove, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Connie Hoag Lynden, Washington

Oct 09 2015
Maxlend Employee makes an error with account number funds not deposited. They say I owe them $500. Internet Author: Troy, Alabama Cash Services: Maxlend Internet

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
ACS INCORP They are claiming I owe them 900 dollars for something that i never even signed up for. Internet
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: ACS INCORP Internet

Oct 09 2015
Choose Home Warranty Company claims the sent check out but never received call several time and still no check for claim Delta Colorado Author: Delta, Colorado Appliances: Choose Home Warranty

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Total Solutions Property Management They never call back and wont show up for showing rental Sam and Nathan Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Pasadena, California Housing Rentals: Total Solutions Property Management Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 08 2015
Talent Call This bogus company is basically an extras casting company that may or may not exist. Online I was offered an incentive to register and pay within a certain time frame. Internet Author: Surfside beach , South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Call Internet

Oct 08 2015
Cash Advance America Robin Smith Received email with loan documents saying I was approved for a $7000 loan. New York New York
Honesty.... Author: Dunedin, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance America New York, New York