CASH CALL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash call
There may be more reports for "cash call"
For more results perform a general search for "cash call"
Showing 1-25 of 32,318 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash call"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 30 2017

Mar 29 2017
Tasha william Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Cash Services: Tasha william Internet

Mar 29 2017
AT&T Mobile High Management leaves some people without their phone for over one month Senior caught in bureaucracy, cannot use phone for over one one month, has to write, not 'call', controlling High Management Indianapolis- High Management Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Mobile Nationwide

Mar 29 2017
speedy cash kevin joymike wilsonchristine taylor Speedy Cash Loan SCAM Internet Author: orlando, Florida Loans: speedy cash Internet

Mar 27 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company has been charging my credit card twice a month since May 2016. Internet Tennessee Call 855-421-9615 Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Mar 27 2017
Healthey They sent me a 14 day trial of their product at the shipping cost and then proceeded to charge me $169.25 on the 14th day No information on where to call or how to contact them before the 14 day period expired until the 14th day Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Mar 27 2017
Magneticphonecable I order 2 magnetic cables in Feb. And i still haven't received them, i emailed. 3 times with no result i call the DHL Company that supposed. to be delivered them. through regular. USP. Service. And DHL told me that last trace they had. was March. 10l(k Internet Author: kenner, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Magneticphonecable Internet

Mar 26 2017
Bob Santilli Liar, Scammer, Took $2100, insisting cash upfront,never finished job Santee California Author: El Cajon, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Bob Santilli Santee, California

Mar 25 2017
Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci Spa & Dentistry Charged Aetna clients Cash out of pocket for Nitrous,That was covered by Aetna Dental Pennington New Jersey Author: Ewing, New Jersey Dental Services: Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci Spa & Dentistry Pennington, New Jersey

Mar 25 2017
Coal Cosmetics Double shipping and handling charges for FREE moisturizer/eye serum in same unlabeled box with no return address. Then get a charge for almost $90.00 on credit card bill. Called credit card issuer and was told all about scam and was given numbers to call. Got same speil about the discount offered to another victim. California California Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coak California,

Mar 25 2017
never cold call again FRANK RAMBAUSKAS THIS GUY IS A OUT AND OUT THIEF Nationwide Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Computer Mail Order: never cold call again Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Retrival Mediators They say there lawyers but there actual debt collecters They are representing a Cash Loan Company Nationwide Author: Noblesville, Indiana Loans: Retrival Mediators Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: charlotte , North Carolina Credit Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. Richmond Capital Group does not require business plans. new york, New York

15, Report #920057

Mar 21 2017
devonshire diamonds intl shelley cash,cheryl bidner, lee cash, james gagliardini,ashleigh reznick Gem stones ripoff artists Toronto, Ontario Canada NOTICE Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Sales People: devonshire diamonds intl Toronto, Ontario

16, Report #1320031

Mar 21 2017
INSERT FROM JOHN ANNESE ARTICLE Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York, New York

Mar 20 2017
Simple income solution This company ripped me off for 37.00. And they have no members area for the service Charleston Internet Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Cash Services: Simple income solution Internet

Mar 20 2017
BeFrugal.com Non payment of promised cash back. Internet Author: lutz, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BeFrugal.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 18 2017
Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego, California

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet