Your Search | cash call

Oct 20 2014
Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Rep. portrayed to be a certified rep with Grn Dot money pack. Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Cash Services: Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
BIG FISH CASINO BFC BFCF Big Fish Games bfc rip off, fraud, cheat, scam, deceptive, lies, lying, cheats, greed, sham, ponsi scheme, cunning, deceptive, unethical, illegal, unprofessional, unlawful, stealth, rogue, hustlers,hustles,rips you off, protect your real cash, Chris BFC seattle Washington Author: New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: BIG FISH CASINO seattle, Washington

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
Kolson and Kolson club Yashica Williams Jones  College Park Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Cash Services: Kolson and Kolson club College Park, Georgia

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 20 2014
sellusameds.com is a scam pharmacy run by indian scammer. Fake pharmacy, make you do western union to India & once done, they dont pick call and if picked you'd be abused and humilated Lucknow India Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: sellusameds.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Alan Able Heating & Cooling NEVER EVER call or use this low life to make repairs for you! Zanesville, Franklin, Fairfield, Muskingum Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Alan Able Heating & Cooling Zanesville, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
Charlotte Cordeau Keeps invoicing me for services, even thogh She has been paid in full by cash, and has not delivered any promised services. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Jacksonville, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Charlotte Cordeau New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Hulett Pest Control PLEASE DO NOT CALL HULETT - SHOP AROUND ELSEWHERE! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pest Control: Hulett Pest Control West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2014
Pinnacle MC Global Pinnacle Property Group Pinnacle MCPinnicle MC GlobalPinnicle PropertyQuick CashQuick Cash for propertyQCFP charity ripoff, scotland conman, conman, fraud, asia investment, THE QUADRANT, spectrum apartments, AUSTIN HALL & ASQUITH HOUSE, THE PARAMOUNT, Location: Chester • 85 student rooms • Completed in September 2013 • Bookings secured for Sept 2014 MORE DETAIL Falkland-1 FALKLAND HOUSE, qucik cash manchester Nationwide Author: manchester, Other Builders & Contractors: Pinnacle MC Global Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
EZ CASH Andrew Smith Demanding payment or court action Los Angeles California Author: Bangor, Maine Criminal Justice System: EZ CASH Los Angeles, California

Artscow.com Don't call this ART Hong Kong Internet
Author: Lancaster, California Printing & Copy Services: Artscow.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Kolson & Kolson Club Jonshica Williams Mercedes Williams Yashica Williams-Jones Krystal Williams Jonshica Williams delibertly deceive people to invest monies which will make a return in 30 days. She selected certain to get returns only to keep them investing College Park Georgia
Author: Darien, Georgia Cash Services: Kolson & Kolson Club College Park, Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Virginia, Nova Scotia Cash Services: Federated Canada Virginia, Ontario

Oct 16 2014
Advance Cash Services Received a threating email that I was being sued for something that is not mine Internet Author: Lehi, Utah Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Oct 16 2014
cloudPro Hosting Optimal Hosting Will not refund my money or even call me back. Have sent a number of e-mails. Was ordered through the emobile code. That is a scam also. Nicosia P.C. 2220 Cyprus Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Web Hosting: cloudPro Hosting Internet

Oct 15 2014
United Cash Loans Rip Off Kentucky Author: Gahanna, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: United Cash Loans Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama