Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash call
There may be more reports for "cash call"
For more results perform a general search for "cash call"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc They promised to call leads for me and then pass those people that were interested in setting an appointment to me. I paid them $5,000. I did recieve some leads and then they stopped sending me anything. I tired to call and email them but they would never follow back up with me. Pittsford New York Author: Duncannon, Pennsylvania Realtors: Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc Pittsford, New York

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Northwood Financing Fraudulent Company Dont believe anything they say and Please dont send them money! New York New York I, too, was scammed Author: Sugar Land, Texas Cash Services: Northwood Financing New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
convergent outsourcing llc Galaxy asset purchasing llc/ aterso01 say i owe 1,277.12 in a pass due debt. but will settle for 474.03 .. i do not know who they are are what the debt is i call and can not get an answer renton Washington Author: milledgeville , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: convergent outsourcing llc renton , Washington

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet Author: Irvine, California Loans: 1800LOANMART Internet

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 14 2017
Omniranks Irvine California Ripped off, stole, lied, fraud, no call, no contact Irvine California Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Search Engine Optimization: Omniranks Irvine California Irvine, California

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 14 2017
Opticsfast Ripoff They never intend on sending product and when you call they laugh at you  Brooklyn New Author: North charleston , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Opticsfast Internet

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash

Feb 13 2017
ACE INC ACE CASH SERVICES HARASSING, THREATENING, AND FORCEFUL Internet Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Loans: ACE INC Internet

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 13 2017
Aquasana Charge my credit card without any warning ,no email, no phone call, nothing. Austin Texas Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Credit Services: Aquasana Internet

Feb 13 2017
Advance Cash Corporation Ace Cash Express Nationwide ACE Cash Express Author: Memphis, Tennessee On-Line Business: Advance Cash Corporation Nationwide,

Feb 11 2017
Satin Youth Satin Youth Advanced Wrinkle Cream I saw the ad on Facebook that stated it was endorsed by Shark Tank. It supposedly was a sample so I ordered it. I received the product in3 days and at the bottom of the paperwork was a note in very small print that this was a monthly shipment for $99.75 and to call 888-604-9168 to cancel at any time. I called Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Support Systems Homes Bob Norton Crooked people who will push for the cash- all about the money San Jose California
Correction to the False Information Given Here Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Support Systems Homes San Jose, California

Feb 10 2017
Cash Central Dan Unethical and highly unprofessional Internet Got Substance? Author: Groveton, Texas Cash Services: Cash Central Internet