Your Search | cash central

Aug 18 2016
DCFS Los Angeles Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services Child Abductors -- Government-Sponsored Kidnappers -- Kids for Cash Incentives -- Total Liars and Extortion Artists -- Department of Cruelty and Fascism Sadists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Adoption Agencies: DCFS Los Angeles Northridge,

Aug 18 2016
No Company Lost to them $475.00 and they want another$150.00 to get loan that I have not received. Chicago , Internet Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Loans: Cash Net aka Cash Net USA Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 17 2016
Speedy Cash Speedy Cash/ACE Inc CASE NO: 76489302 ATTENTION: Respective Debtor, Despite our previous reminder, we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Internet Author: Poland, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy Cash Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cash Now Offer, Cash for Diabetic Test Strips Gave a competitor ,SellUsDiabeticTestStrips.com, a fraudulent negative Facebook review Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Now Offer Internet

Aug 16 2016
Communication Publishing Stephen Young Purchased book, 207 Cash - Exploding Wealth Secrets July 14, 2016. A month later and we still haven't received it. New York New York Author: dunnsville, Other Con Artists: Communication Publishing New York, New York

Aug 16 2016
josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Advanced anerica I owe them for a advance I never recieved Online Internet
Author: Santa Maria, California Cash Services: josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE MICHEAL? THAT I WAS PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN CHICAGO Illinois Author: MARION, Indiana Liars: JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE CHICAGO, Illinois

Aug 16 2016
ET Transportation Edward Outler, Cathy Outler, christy hudak CON ARTIST, BEGGED ME FOR A CASH ADVANCE FOR HIS BUSINESS AND DISAPPEARED THE NEXT DAY Jacksonville Florida Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: ET Transportation Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
USA Cash Loan USA Finance Loan Promised a consolidation loan and attempted to fraud me out of $1700.00 ,that I don't have, out of my checking acct. internet Author: plain city, Ohio Loans: USA Cash Loan Internet

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
Lend up Ronnie Claim to be a loan company Florida Internet Author: Millsboro, Delaware Cash Services: Lend up Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Central Sunshine Property Management Nicole WilliamsChris WilliamsSam Rosen THIEVES!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Central Sunshine Property Management Altamonte Springs, Florida

Aug 12 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads.com MeLeads.com SPAM - FRAUD - SCAM Sell Fake leads for Real Cash every month unknown Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Customer Leads: MeLeads.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

49, Report #1322095

Aug 12 2016
ACE Cash Express Austin Jones Scam ,User,Fraud Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Lake Worth , Florida Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

50, Report #1322074

Aug 11 2016
Golden Corral Nationwide Author: Bloomingburg, New York Cash Services: Golden Corral Nationwide