CASH CENTRAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash central
There may be more specific results for "cash central"
For more specific results for "cash central"
Showing 26-50 of 36,691 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash central"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Green Trust Cash Borrowed money from them. My checking company was cancelled by my bank, so they have no automatic payment from my account.  Hays Montana Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Abusive Parents: Green Trust Cash

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
cash Net USA Cash American, ACE Trying to get money to pay a settlement Internet Author: LUTZ, Florida Internet Fraud: cash Net USA Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Etia I sent the sharing profile they advised to do and then I could not college any money Nil Internet
Author: Bridgetown, Washington Cash Services: Etia Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sarah Blum Valley Dog Training Central Valley, NY Sarah Blum Asa Blum Sarah Blum is a crueldog trainer, liar, narcissistic stalker- BEWARE Central Valley New York
Author: Central Valley, New York Animal Services: Sarah Blum Valley Dog Training Central Valley, NY Central Valley, New York

Aug 12 2017
Steven Jimenez Offered to sell bitcoins, sent him money and now he won't respond Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Cash Services: Steven Jimenez Internet

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Lewis Offered to sell bitcoins, got my money from Paypal and now does not respond Menlo Park, California Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Cash Services: Tyler Lewis Internet

Aug 12 2017
college admissions assistance Scamming highschool kids out lots of cash and ligitimate scholarship help Nationwide Author: englewood, Florida Colleges and Universities: college admissions assistance Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Cash Advance Debt Solution Unknown Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Lawyers: Cash Advance Debt Solution

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 11 2017
First cash advance Liars Stole 120.00 Detroit Internet Author: Cloverport, Kentucky Loans: First cash advance Internet

Aug 11 2017
Elite Lawn Care Jason Fisher Advertised services, collected cash for services, skipped town. Spring Hill Florida
Author: Spring Hill, Florida Landscaping: Elite Lawn Care Tampa, Florida

Aug 11 2017
The Dragonfly Central Bohemien Feeling Did not refund my money for return. Check out this site for complaints ,trustmeter.co/review, dragonflycentral.com Internet
Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: The Dragonfly Central Internet

Aug 11 2017
Alanis Stevens Hassell Lane Stevens A.K.A. Alanis Stevens, AKA Alanis Poissant Nationwide Author: Central, Indiana Veteran's Administration: Alanis Stevens Hassell Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

45, Report #1392076

Aug 11 2017
American Cash Advance State attorney officer Parks fath Gibson’s Low Associates CASE NO : BSE988394/A ATTENTION: Fredy SOTO, Due Amount : $841.84 Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney: Parks Fath from Gibson’s Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigation.  Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

46, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing California

47, Report #1391923

Aug 10 2017
Amscot Check Cashing Amscot money order scam 12$ and wait 6weeks Brooksville Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Cash Services: Amscot Check Cashing Florida

Saivian Promised cash back rebates, never happened Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cash Services: Saivian Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet