CASH NET USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash net usa
There may be more specific results for "cash net usa"
For more specific results for "cash net usa"
Showing 1-25 of 31,385 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash net usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
CASH NET US GROUP I was contacted by this so called company, and person by the name of Eric, an email was sent as well threatening and totally fake Internet Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Cash Services: CASH NET US GROUP Internet

Apr 26 2017
Integrated financial My cash now Calling saying I owe from a loan in 2011 I never took out a loan Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: Integrated financial Internet

Apr 26 2017
Government Grants Andy Williams, lol Get a call, I am randomly selected for $7000 grant, blah blah. New York # Manhattan Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Government Grants Internet

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 26 2017
Clickinks.com Horrible Ink! Horrible company! 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL 32746-6206, USA Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Clickinks.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Kevin Nash, Mark Smith Fraud Officer Los Angeles California Author: Upland, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Los Angeles , California

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 21 2017
Qriket Qriket NOT PAYING during Cash Out. PayPal Confirmed my Email is Associated with my Account. Toronto Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qriket Internet

Apr 21 2017
Hummingbird Loan Triple diget interest rates!! A loan of $1000 ended up costing $2640!!! Nationwide Author: Oak Park, Michigan Cash Services: Hummingbird Loan Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Riaan Pieterse Other - ‎Fake Gold and Dimaond buyer!! Claims to be a large buyer of gold and diamonds has 0 money johannesburg Internet Author: Freetown, Other Cash Services: Riaan Pieterse Internet

Apr 20 2017
Ems merchant services Ontario California Author: Cartersville , Georgia Cash Services: Ems merchant services Ontario, California

Apr 20 2017
Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Safeguard properties the ugly truth Cleveland Ohio Nationwide Author: USA, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Rewards Zone USA Never sent never my reward Nationwide Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: Rewards Zone USA Internet

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 19 2017
Global Cash Card Very Deseptive Website and Policies Irvine California Author: Mesquite, Texas Banks: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
Blue Trust Loans Rip-off I paid I paid them back just as much in interest as I borrowed which I only borrowed $200.00 Nationwide Investergate? Author: Taylorsville, North Carolina Cash Services: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group