Your Search | cash net usa

Jan 18 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 18 2017
Alive Investments, LLC Alive Property Management Turnkey Baltimore real estate company locks out investors after receiving their cash Baltimore Maryland
Author: California Realtors: Alive Investments, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. withheld cash value of life insurance Cedar Rapids, Iowa Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Insurance Companies: TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
New York Mint I WAS ripped off Burnsville Minnesota Author: Newberg, Oregon Cash Services: New York Mint Burnsville, Minnesota

Jan 17 2017
Infiniti USA did not warranty item that bad during powertrain warranty period Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Auto Mechanics: Infiniti USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
LG Electronics USA LG Lies About TV, Then Refuses to Resolve the Situation Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Eviction advisors group THEY DONT STOP EVICTIONS! Florida Internet
Author: Anywhere USA , Florida Legal Services: Eviction advisors group Internet

Jan 14 2017
Jeffrey's Auto Jeffrey Amick $6000 cash ripoff Scottsburg Indiana Author: Lexington, Indiana Auto Dealers: Jeffrey's Auto Scottsburg, Indiana

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Creative Klick LLC Creative Klick LLC owner Taylor and Jenny are running a scam Miami beach Florida, USA Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Creative Klick LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
My cash table Had me post their website to get paid. Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Home Based Business: My cash table Internet

The Style Go USA Internet
Author: MAKATI, Other Beauty Pageants: The Style Go Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Debt Mediation Service Premier Processing Service Took money fof out for a loan I did not have!!! Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Debt Mediation Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Hughes Net Deceptive, Untrustworthy, Awful Ethics, Useless Service Nationwide Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 11 2017
Capital Recovery Services CRSOnline.biz Phony Postcard sent to me that money has been found under my name Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Capital Recovery Services Dallas, Texas