CASH NET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash net
There may be more specific results for "cash net"
For more specific results for "cash net"
Showing 26-50 of 37,332 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash net"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 11 2017
First cash advance Liars Stole 120.00 Detroit Internet Author: Cloverport, Kentucky Loans: First cash advance Internet

Aug 11 2017
Elite Lawn Care Jason Fisher Advertised services, collected cash for services, skipped town. Spring Hill Florida
Author: Spring Hill, Florida Landscaping: Elite Lawn Care Tampa, Florida

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

30, Report #1392076

Aug 11 2017
American Cash Advance State attorney officer Parks fath Gibson’s Low Associates CASE NO : BSE988394/A ATTENTION: Fredy SOTO, Due Amount : $841.84 Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney: Parks Fath from Gibson’s Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigation.  Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

31, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing California

32, Report #1391923

Aug 10 2017
Amscot Check Cashing Amscot money order scam 12$ and wait 6weeks Brooksville Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Cash Services: Amscot Check Cashing Florida

Saivian Promised cash back rebates, never happened Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cash Services: Saivian Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
411 net services Con Artist scammed with a verbal promise of making Profits offf Apple affiliate websites. Phoenix Arizona Author: Arlington, Texas On-Line Business: 411 net services Internet

Aug 09 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I received a call from a receptionist at FIP LLC telling me they had seen my online application for a cash advance loan. I only wanted $500. I was told they didn't loan lessons than $2500.  Henderson Nevada Author: Boulder City, Nevada Loans: Future Income Payments LLC Henderson , Nevada

Aug 09 2017
netnethunter.com. , netnethunter.com, net net hunter, Evan Bleker Fraud, Scam, Promotional Internet
Author: Idaho Online Trading: netnethunter.com Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Kokoon Homes, Dave Rades, CAJ Productions, LLC, David J Rades Home Never Built! Deposit NOT REFUNDED! Never Deposit CASH to Dave Rades Company! acworth GA, Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Kokoon Homes Toccoa,

Aug 06 2017
Diamond maas Sold me a african grey parrot insisted on cash walmart to walmart money transfer and then the shipping company sent me emails insisting on large amounts of cash also for insurance and special crates Cedar park Texas Author: Mt bethel, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond maas Cedar park, Texas

Aug 06 2017
blue trust loans blue bird loans Iwas not told up front what the interest was , it was over 700%, she said my payment would go down each time I made a payment , but it did not Internet Author: Encino, California Cash Services: blue trust loans Internet

Aug 06 2017
Cash advance america pay loan Capital one They sent an email stating that I was approved for a loan. When I called back to inquire about the offer. I was asked for My banking information after that I was asked go to a Walgreens or a Walmart to show verification that I had 200.00 dollars in my account to receive the deposit. I thought it was legit at first because I do bank with capital one. But this isn't them according to a phone conversation I had with their Customer Service department they don't give out personal loans since 2 years ago Tulsa Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: Cash advance america pay loan Internet

Aug 05 2017
Robert williams Cash Advance USA, I've been getting collection emails stating that I owe cash advance USA $1450.87 on a supposed loan New York,NY Internet
Author: Kearney, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Robert williams Internet

Aug 05 2017
Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding I'm trying to get a settlement-extended period of time to repay the balance of my car title loans, due to medical conditions, I am going through hardship financial conditions. I asked in person for this arrangement and submitted medical records to the office manager office in Horizon City-Horizon Blvd. in Texas. However the manager told me there is no payment arrangement period. Mycar eill be repossessed. e TX, Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Cash Services: Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Cash Max Loans Ryan Phillips was name he used (909) 443-1016 number On line loan for 2000, wanted Amazon gift cards in exchange for loan got 954 dollars worth out of me for a 2000 dollar loan!! Plus never would send loan!! Found out he had foreign phone number through using charger on my iPhone on my truck through chevy system pick it up and knew he was scamming me then!!:( Vallejo California Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Cash Max Loans Vallejo, California

Aug 04 2017
Fast Cash Chicago IL They are still using Chicago but they are still Indian and they are now calling from a 877 toll free number now. They didn't get to get no money from me because once they spoke of money I knew,it was a scam. I have had plenty of loans and I have never heard They tried to get money out of me by promising me money Chicago Illinois Author: Augusta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fast Cash Chicago IL Illinois

Aug 04 2017
First cash advance Liars Na Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Liars: First cash advance Internet

Aug 03 2017
Movement Mortgage LLC Baton rouge Louisiana update Author: Louisiana Business Consulting: Movement Mortgage LLC Baton rouge, Louisiana

Aug 03 2017
Sceptre Mechanical Inc German American Got a text talking bout decal on my vehicle. Got check in mail. Did not cash it. Also received email stating got excepted n send a check for 1950.88. Rockport Kentucky Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: Sceptre Mechanical Inc Rockport , Kentucky