Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash now
There may be more reports for "cash now "
For more results perform a general search for "cash now "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 20 2017
ammco tranmisson said car would be ready on 02/16/17 now its monday sitll waiting .cost 3,406.88 E.burnwick New Jersey Author: old bridge, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: ammco tranmisson e.burnwick , New Jersey

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 19 2017
Acceptance Now Harassment, disrespectful, more money than owed Orange Connecticut Pay or sit on the floor Author: West Haven, Connecticut Loans: Acceptance Now Orange, Connecticut

Feb 19 2017
Prime Line Gear Prime Line Apparel Purchased item in Nov of 2016 and it's now Feb 2017 and I haven't received item WALNUT Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
tee4coolgrandma Ive ordered 3 Tshirts last October and already paid in full until now goods haven't delivered Internet Author: Revesby New South wales , New York Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jamean Beckum GOFUNDME fraud Santa Ana California
Author: USA, Cash Services: Jamean Beckum

Feb 18 2017
GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED bjlee@grandpacificinvestments.com alanching@grandpacificinvestments.com We paid more than a $120 000 for site isnpections and now they have disappeared hong Kong Hong Kong Author: welkom, Other Loans: GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount SHOCK....item paid for, not delivered and now being fobbed off with phoney excuses Internet Author: Sydney , Hobby Shops: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
Northwood Financing Fraudulent Company Dont believe anything they say and Please dont send them money! New York New York I, too, was scammed Author: Sugar Land, Texas Cash Services: Northwood Financing New York, New York

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 15 2017
H.M. Roofing Service Harry Montes His ad in Green Pages says he fixes leaks in your roof. Told me I needed $450 worth of repairs. My roof is still leaking. Called him 3 times. He finilly came over and now wanted to re-evaluate Texas Author: KATY, Texas Home Improvements: H.M. Roofing Service Texas

Feb 15 2017
DMV Took our money to renew a drivers license and of course since they aren't a gov't agency they can't issue a License. Very scary, they now have my DL number, CC Number Age things they need to still identity. Don't fall for it. San Diego California Author: Littleton, Colorado Customer: DMV San Diego, California

Feb 15 2017
ACCOUNT NOW THIEVES AND LIARS i have no idea Internet AccountNow Author: citrus springs, Florida Banks: ACCOUNT NOW Internet