CASH NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash now
There may be more specific results for "cash now "
For more specific results for "cash now "
Showing 1-25 of 37,063 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash now "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 24 2017
First Cash Advance of Chicago Peter Johnson with an Australian accent Scammers chicago, Illinois Illinois Author: Logan, Alabama Cash Services: First Cash Advance of Chicago chicago, Illinois,

May 24 2017
Cash net USA group Case I.d., Eric martin, owe $832.75, have my s.s.n placed on hold and an alert is placed on me Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Cash net USA group Internet

May 23 2017
Xtreme Kurves I ordered an item from Extreme Kurves on April 26th, 2017. It is now May 23rd, 2017 and the order has not arrived. I tried contacting them by email and was sent an automated response. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Xtreme Kurves Internet

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Health Record now received Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 18 2017
Pay-O-Matic Fraudulent wire transfer/Larceny New York New York Author: New york, New York Cash Services: Pay-O-Matic New York, New York

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Dinerolibre Take Your Cash ... But Refund No Internet Author: Walterboro, South Carolina Brokerage Companies: Dinerolibre Internet

May 17 2017
Acceptance Now Professional thieves Harrisburg Harrisburg You can only protect yourself by reading the contract before you sign it Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Acceptance Now Internet

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 17 2017
Eye Rejuv Now Lumanere Skin Care Free trial scam -- you'll be billed in two weeks Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Eye Rejuv Now Las Vegas, Nevada