Your Search | cash now

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Abraxas Youth Center AYC stressful work place environment that is about cash and not the kids South Mountain Pennsylvania Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Work Place Bullies: Abraxas Youth Center South Mountain, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach, California Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Internet

Jun 28 2016
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 28 2016
RewardingWays.com RewardingWays, Rewardway, rewardingway gpt website, Paid Surveys, Free Paid Surveys, Earn online, Working online, Paid Cash Surveys, High paying surveys, High paying surveys online, GPT site, best GPT Site, make money online, paid surveys online, get paid to work online, online work, paid online work, surveys for cash, ptc ads, paid to click, cash for surveys, paid to signup, cash for survey, sign up for surveys, get paid to signup, get paid for offers, daily surveys, get paid to complete offers, Earn Money Online, offerwall Internet
Author: Springfield, Missouri Cash Services: RewardingWays.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
Speedy Cash Service Keylin Scott/representative email threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy Cash Service Internet

Jun 27 2016
CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet Author: Highland, Michigan Adult Web Site: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet

12, Report #1312005

jw mortors Don't do Business with these guys Manassas Virginia
Now your Truck IS worth $30K, good Author: Gainesville, Virginia Auto Dealers: jw mortors Manassas, Virginia

Jun 27 2016
Corey Jones CashCorey365, Corey Jones Moneyman, Marcus Woods Instagram, Western Union Scam St Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 26 2016
On Call Cash These people are BIZARRE Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: On Call Cash Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Promised me $5000 cash but no instructions on how to collect the money Troutdale Oregon Author: Forest Grove, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms andrewwlson892@gmail.comcynthiaaledo9@gmail.comAndrew wilsonCynthia aledo They claim they will fedex your order right after you western union them the money. Once you western union them the money they will come up with every reason possible as to why you haven't received your product. The fbi is investigating them now. India florida Internet Author: Archdale, North Carolina Pharmacies: Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms Internet

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
credit hub credit hub , extra cash boost, credit boost money debited from account no permission and no way of contacting them for refund Internet Author: southampton, New Hampshire Cross-Border Scams: credit hub Internet

Jun 23 2016
Cash LoansUSA Advance fee rip off Other Author: Spokane Valley , Washington Loans: Cash LoansUSA Other