CASH NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash now
There may be more specific results for "cash now "
For more specific results for "cash now "
Showing 26-50 of 37,404 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash now "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Tx Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Cash Services: Sweepstakes Advisor Texas

Jul 18 2017
gpsoutlets navigation & cameras paid in full for camera on may 18 it is now July 18 and no camera no response to emails no phone contact Santa Monica California Author: WILMINGTON, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: gpsoutlets navigation & cameras Santa Monica, California

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Phoenix synergies Bought stock and now nothing Ocala Florida Author: Baton rouge, Louisiana Manufacturers: Phoenix synergies Ocala, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 18 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of steelers sneakers for $24.90 on May 19,2017 and today is now July 18,2017 and I still hav not received them yet . I tried calling a few times and all I got was a recording and I also emailed them and few emails old and they hi. Internet Author: Catasauqua, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Evo Payments I placed a order with my distributor fo$3500 and once they took their money now they telling them that they are closing their account and holding their funds for 30 days . I sent emails confirming payment for my distributor because now I can't further my business because now my distributor won't take payment from me due to this company ! Terrible place to do busy !!! My name is lee jones and I will never due business with them !!! BEWARE Nationwide Author: Cambridge, Maryland Hair Salons: Evo Payments Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Allred Properties On move-in day we asked for rotted wood and mold to be dealt with. It's a month later now and we still can't get them to fix it. Fayetteville Arkansas
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Attorneys General: Allred Properties Fayetteville, Arkansas

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Giovanni's AC - SCAMMERS They charged my account and never showed up for repairs, and now they have their number forwarded to Delray Air and Air Bulance LLC. Miami Florida
Author: Florida Home Improvements: Giovanni's AC Miami, Florida

Jul 17 2017
hechizospracticos.com bestmagicalspells.com/skype: zitmy.amarres .obras, or zitmy garcia, USA Zitmy took my money, ther spell didn't work until now, she didn't do the second time the spell although she promissed USA USA
Author: Other Psychic: hechizospracticos.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Rejuvinate Skin Cream The company ripped me off not once but twice. I am a senior on a fixed income and now I don't have enough money to live Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Rejuvinate Skin Cream Internet

Jul 16 2017
SLIMFIT 180 Advertised on tv promotion in April..May 2017 as SLIM FIT 180 in our Dayton, Ohio areas... we haven't seen anymore in months now. We as Seniors just got caught up in something that just took their liberties with r checking account , for months after we Plz see above, it took me hours to finalize it, can't do it again regretfully, tho it's all 100% true to r hearts. Wilmington Delaware Author: Dayton,, Ohio Alternative Health: SLIMFIT 180 Wilmington , Delaware

Jul 16 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of Lady GaGa shoes and mug in May and still haven't received them. No idea how to contact them as the web site is down now. No idea Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
AppStar Financial On signing, they agreed to but out my old contract and never did. Now I am being charged y two companies . San diego Nationwide Author: N. providence, Rhode Island Credit Services: AppStar Financial Nationwide