Your Search | cash now

Feb 05 2016

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING FAILED TO SEND 2014 W2 AND NOW IRS IS CHARGING ME $1000 WHICH I DON'T HAVE I'M LIVING IN POVERTY NOW CLIVE Iowa Author: WAUKEE, Iowa Employees: MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING CLIVE, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Cash for Dinar SRC,LLC BEAWARE THE VETERAN IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, HE IS A RIPOFF!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Parma, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Cash for Dinar Las vegas , Nevada

Feb 02 2016
Creative Custom Remodeling Owed $4,000.00 for four years now Des moines Iowa Author: Des moines, Iowa Builders & Contractors: Creative Custom Remodeling Des moines, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
Doug Harrington Jolyn Harrington Colorado Rottweiler Lie, Steal, Ignore, Scam, Promise a puppy that they don't even have and try to pocket non-refundable cash Idaho Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Doug Harrington Idaho Springs, Colorado

Feb 02 2016
800fund Beware!!!! Scammers ! Don't trust them! New York New York Author: New York on , New York Cash Services: 800fund New York , New York

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
www.nawtythings.com CeC Products I ordered an item from them, but they sent a different item, and have refused to allow me to return it. They are now ignoring my emails and both listed contact phone numbers have been disconnected. California Author: Riversid, California Miscellaneous Electronics: www.nawtythings.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
CASH ADVANCE Received a warning or a notice from a Katherine Hernandez from CASH ADVANCE stating I owe $300 and to settle I need to pay $400 if not the court amount will be $6300.00 docket number and all included. Co incidentally THW SAME LETTER IS POSTED ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE WITH SAME CONTENT DIFFERENT DOCKET number. No number from or any anykind of contact info from them or this Katherine Hernandez. Internet Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet