CASH NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash now
There may be more specific results for "cash now"
For more specific results for "cash now"
Showing 1-25 of 37,455 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Resort Vacations Now/ Resort Vacation International SCAM ARTISTS! Tried to charge me $2400 over the phone! Orlando Florida Author: South Burlington, Vermont Resorts: Resort Vacations Now Internet

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Michael Hancock Emailed me stating will be taking me to court due to I owe the $945. I never took out a pay day loan with this company for I called to confirm with them. There is no record on my credit history that this has been done either. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Michael Hancock Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Ordered 2 sheds, paid them 50.00 for each via a PlayStation card from Amazon. Received emails that they were shipped but never received them, now website is gone Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Appliances: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yon Salon Did not ship merchandise - website now no longer exists Ogden Utah Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Yon Salon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Beauty Within Offered free sample, just pay for shipping, now I'm being sent products I didn't order and am being charged for them. Provo Utah Author: Bayview, Idaho Skin Care: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
R&M Performance Invoiced over $145,000 for truck restoration but never completed the project (now 11 months late). Cambridge Maryland Author: Cambridge, Maryland Auto Repair Service: R&M Performance Cambridge, Maryland

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ABC Mouse I signed up for a free subscription not knowing what I was signing up for and now it keeps taking money from my card. Every time I go to log in it ask for more money. I called the number and no one answers. It's a scam Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Con Artists: ABC Mouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Solution to your problem now & in future Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
RD Training Systems. Rick Kurtz CEO, Dennis Garcia I attended a Real Estate seminar offered by RD training systems Rick Kurtz CEO. The presentation is a high pressure sales pitch. Only Limited Spaces Available! If you don't sign up now your seat will go to the next office I am visiting!You had to sign up that day, no exceptions. Mission Viejo California Author: Katy, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training Systems Mission Viejo , California

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Nutra Way/Nutra Now Vem*NutranowHealthy Way Support Rip off, liars, scammers Internet Author: Macon, Nebraska Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way/Nutra Now Internet

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey