Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash call
There may be more reports for "cash call"
For more results perform a general search for "cash call"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Just Service Avoid at ALL costs. Cash-only business - you have not recourse when they fail to fix your item. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Just Service Chicago, Illinois

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Legal Processing Calling every day about a civil lawsuit and to call them back Ohio Author: Eau Claire , Wisconsin Liars: Legal Processing

Feb 20 2017
nevercoldcall.com FJR Advisors Inc ipad, cold calling, never cold call again, Real estate listings, cold calling scripts, cold calling tips, call blitz, effective cold calling, sales cold calling, phone number for nevercoldcall Dallas Texas Author: Enfield, Connecticut Sales People: nevercoldcall.com Internet

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 19 2017
Tracy's Bar and Grill Tracy's bar and Grill East Long Beach Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach Cop Bar, DUI Busts, Tracy's Bar and Grill is filled with Long Beach cops who call their buddies to pull you over when you leave Long Beach California
Author: Long Beach , California Restaurants: Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach , California

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Jamean Beckum GOFUNDME fraud Santa Ana California
Author: USA, Cash Services: Jamean Beckum

Feb 17 2017
Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc They promised to call leads for me and then pass those people that were interested in setting an appointment to me. I paid them $5,000. I did recieve some leads and then they stopped sending me anything. I tired to call and email them but they would never follow back up with me. Pittsford New York Author: Duncannon, Pennsylvania Realtors: Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc Pittsford, New York

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Northwood Financing Fraudulent Company Dont believe anything they say and Please dont send them money! New York New York I, too, was scammed Author: Sugar Land, Texas Cash Services: Northwood Financing New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
convergent outsourcing llc Galaxy asset purchasing llc/ aterso01 say i owe 1,277.12 in a pass due debt. but will settle for 474.03 .. i do not know who they are are what the debt is i call and can not get an answer renton Washington Author: milledgeville , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: convergent outsourcing llc renton , Washington

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet Author: Irvine, California Loans: 1800LOANMART Internet

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 14 2017
Omniranks Irvine California Ripped off, stole, lied, fraud, no call, no contact Irvine California Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Search Engine Optimization: Omniranks Irvine California Irvine, California

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 14 2017
Opticsfast Ripoff They never intend on sending product and when you call they laugh at you  Brooklyn New Author: North charleston , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Opticsfast Internet

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash