CASH CALL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash call
There may be more specific results for "cash call"
For more specific results for "cash call"
Showing 26-50 of 32,593 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash call"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 19 2017
Matthew Postell LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED - TD AMERITRADE MATTHEW POSTELL will LIE and share your personal data without your permission and then deny that he did it even after you call him out on after having seen visible proof. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Naples, Florida Brokerage Companies: Matthew Postell Ameritrade LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED Indianapolis, Indiana

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 18 2017
Pay-O-Matic Fraudulent wire transfer/Larceny New York New York Author: New york, New York Cash Services: Pay-O-Matic New York, New York

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
ACE Cash Express Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Dinerolibre Take Your Cash ... But Refund No Internet Author: Walterboro, South Carolina Brokerage Companies: Dinerolibre Internet

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
Victory Transit Elkgrove village Illinois Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Cash Services: Victory Transit Elkgrove village, Illinois

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

Sierra Tucson Treatment Center Took more money than agreed on. Tucson Arizona
I've already made many attempts to call you Author: Yakima, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Sierra Tucson Treatment Center Tucson, Arizona

May 16 2017
Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. TrillAmericana, Trill, TrillAmericana2, Tommy Carter, #ArtOfTrill, #Trill fradulent payments, nonpayment of debt, scam photographer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. Internet

May 16 2017
Cash Advance Inc Officer Joseph BrownFinancial Crime Enforcement Department300 South Spring StreetLos AngelesCA 90013 cash advance company claiming that I owe them money. Los Angeles California Author: Tomball, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles , California