CASH CALL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash call
There may be more specific results for "cash call"
For more specific results for "cash call"
Showing 26-50 of 111,357 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash call"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Walmart Store/Photo Did not call me about photos and they destroyed them Grand Island Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Printing & Copy Services: Walmart Store/Photo Gran Island, Nebraska

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Tower Loan Tried getting a hardship payment and they are being nasty. Leesville Louisiana Author: LEESVILLE, Louisiana Cash Services: Tower Loan Leesville, Louisiana

Oct 19 2017
Machine zone Machine zone Machine and no call center or costume service no contact phone number Callafornia Callafornia Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Producers: Machine zone , New Mexico

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Still missing info Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Steven really is a con man Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Pedro Graciano Nicole Gonzales Took Cash Deposit for Fence Building and Absconded Vancouver or Longview Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Home Improvements: Pedro Graciano Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 17 2017
Cash advance/ mark Rothman Tried to scam me out of 499.89 saying I owed for a cash advance. Internet Author: California Attorney Generals: Cash advance/ mark Rothman Internet

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet