CASH CALL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cash call
There may be more specific results for "cash call"
For more specific results for "cash call"
Showing 51-75 of 111,357 Found Reports For more specific results for "cash call"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 16 2017
A Retraction Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Lastestfashions took survey,ordered ladies watch for 6.99, have received several watches,many are mens wwatches,have been chargedd 99.98 several times. contacted ccompany and they were not able to take my call. will try to contact again tomorrow 10-16-17.if not resolved will change my checking account/creditcard info. Portland Oregon Author: eaton, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Lastestfashions Portland, Oregon

Oct 15 2017
walmart savings catcher walmart stole my savings in the savings catcher program---$68.64 prescott Arizona Author: prescott valley, Arizona Cash Services: walmart savings catcher prescott, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Annual maintenance service results Author: Polk City, Florida Customer: Camping World of Tampa DOVER, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 13 2017
arcticold norcold phone 888-782-6665 matt. or steve lift time limited warranty. ti has only been 2 yrs. with cooling unit. it has went bad NO cooling. called at lest 15 times at different times of day. left messages and NO return call at all. Had good customer relationship with Matt & Steve.when I had a little trouble with fridge and they help then. They do not answer phone at all now, they must know my number now.I just want there help to get my fridge working again . A teckniction told me that the cooling unit has frosen up now it doesnt work.. new brunswick New Brunswick Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: arcticold new brunswick, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2017
lumidaire face cream,po box 25380,santa ana california 92799-5380 order trial face and eye cream for $4.95 and eye for 3.95.they billed my credit card for the bill and two weeks later charge my credit card for 89.77 and 89.71 for the creams .I filed a complaint with my credit card company two weeks ago and they are looking into to it and will have my account credit for it until the investigate.Me while a week later i receive more face and eye cream that i did not order.I'm sending it back by return to sender and see what happens.I have looked up to see if anybody else had this problem and it is wide spread and if you call to have them cancell anything that you did not order, the will charge you a 75.00 cancellation fee.This has got to be illigal. po box 25380 santa ana california 92799-5380 internet Author: sasakwa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: lumidaire face cream. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Weekly Money Call Tom Gentile False and missleading advertizing. Options trading service. Would not refund $1,995 paid to them. Baltimore Maryland Author: OGDEN, Utah Business Consulting: Weekly Money Call Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Cash Advance Services Cash Advance USA Threatening, Rude, Hung up on me when I demanded proof through paperwork New York Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Loans: Cash Advance Services Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Advance Cash Constantly sending threatening emails Internet Author: Lancaster, California Cash Services: Advance Cash Internet