Your Search | cashnetusa
Approximately 151 Reports Found

Aug 29 2014
CashNetUSA CASHNET.FAST.USA A TOTAL SCAM AND THIEVES Houston Texas Author: West Grove, Pennsylvania Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Aug 12 2014
cashnetusa DANGER WARNING TOTAL SCAMERS GET ALL OF YOUR INFO TELL YOU YOUR APPROVED THEN DECLINE YOU LATER Nationwide Author: roanoke, Virginia Banks: cashnetusa Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
cashnetusa PETER WILSON ALEX SMITH MARK WILSON JOHNATHON WHITE these people are good at doing this dont fall for it you wont get anywhere chicago Illinois Wrong Company Author: Havelock, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: cashnetusa ch, Illinois

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois They are scammers claiming to be a bank Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
Cashnetusa Ricky Martin Complete Scam Artists!! Internet Scam Company Author: Pleasant Hope, Missouri Loans: Cashnetusa Internet

Jul 08 2014
cashnetusa sam wilson I applied for a dld cash loan thru cashnetusa and i purchase a gree dot money and sent them 100.00 I wasl told I had to send more money and when I didn't I told them it was a scam I wouldn't send no more money and I keep getting more phone calls asking me if I got the money. They call and when I ask who I was speaking to they hang up. I have told them several times I want my money back. NO USE Internet Wrong Company Author: new albany, Indiana Cash Services: cashnetusa Internet

May 08 2014
cashnetusa this so called loan company was very friendly of course, promising a huge loan sum. they continuously asked me to purchase a green dot card. The first amount was $340.00, the second was for 180.00. And they even went as far as to tell me that I owed federal taxes of 230.00 and I had to pay this before the loan was complete. I was so desperate, I wanted this loan I did. When I got upset that they said there was a technical error and they will give me all of my money back in a cashier's check within 15 business days. Folks please be aware this is an expensive lesson learned for me. Miami Florida From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: columbia, Maryland Questionable Activities: cashnetusa Miami, Florida

May 02 2014
CashNetUsa Cash Net Usa, Cash Net USA TOTAL RIP OFF FOR LOANS GET 1 MONTH PAYMENT & NO MONEY WIRED TO YOUR BABK Miami Internet Scam Company Author: Roswell, Georgia Loans: CashNetUsa Internet

Apr 24 2014
Cashnetusa Scammers Nationwide Scam Company Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Cashnetusa Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

Mar 20 2014
CashNetUSA Indian accents asking for GreenDot MoneyPak to get a loan, claims lawsuit! inernet  From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Mar 04 2014
Cashnetusa Mark Thomas This company stole my money and ruined my trust. Internet Scam Company Author: Keshena, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Cashnetusa Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
CASHNETUSA Identity Theft Case Chicago Illinois Author: Chico, California Financial Services: CASHNETUSA Chicago, Illinois

Feb 24 2014
cashnetusa /Blake griffin nonpayment of loan , IRS, wages withheld, court Internet Fraudulent Collection Attempt Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: cashusa Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
cashnetusa debt makers chicago Illinois Author: Richfield, Utah Cash Services: cashnetusa chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2013
cashnet Recently applied for a loan from cashnet and was told to go by a greendot money pak for $123 an to s cashnet ask you to pay to get a loans ???? poss, florida united state From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: los angles, California Unusual Rip-Off: cashnet Select State/Province

Nov 19 2013
cash net usa says i got an internet loan when i didnt chicago Illinois From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: arden, North Carolina Internet Fraud: cash net usa chicago, Illinois

Nov 10 2013
cashnetusa BIG TIME SCAMMERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Loans: cashnetusa CHICAGO, Illinois

Oct 25 2013
CashnetUSA I gave CashnetUSA $ 2000.00 and now they are refuseing to give it back to me . After telling me I was getting a loan and had to pay this up front to get the loan . Internet Author: Westminster, Maryland Questionable Activities: CashnetUSA Select State/Province

Oct 17 2013
cashnetUSA fraud no funds deposited to my account miami Florida Author: Pound, Virginia Financial Services: cashnetUSA Florida

Oct 17 2013
CashNetUSA They almost got ME!! Northern Los Angeles California You Did Not Speak With CashNetUSA Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Loans: CashNetUSA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2013
cashnetusa This company rip me off for $ 615.00, I inquired with a loan, they had me to purchase a Vanilla prepaid for a $150.00, so I've done that, call them gave them the pin number, they put me on hold , the second time they had me to go up with $ 295.00 , I came up with $ 130.00 , call them gave them that pin number ,they've put me on hold again, the third time they ask me to send them $ 189.00 , they said now that's all I need to send in, if anyone need a loan please ,and I say it again please ( do not ) get a loan from CASHNET USA they will rip you off. Thank you sincerely your Marcus Moore Internet Bad Choice on YOUR partafter Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: cashnetusa Internet

Oct 05 2013
CashNetUSA Kelly Tilt, Willam Jones, John Mascaranes CashNetUSA may not be trying to fraud you, but someone, somewhere is...... Who Knows!!! UNK From A CashNetUSA Representative Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: CashNetUSA Select State/Province

Oct 02 2013
CashnetUsa -personal loan department Sam Miller Lying, stealing, misrepresented internet From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Akron, Ohio Loans: CashnetUsa -personal loan department Internet

Sep 19 2013
CashnetusaJennifer, Andre, Jason, Anthony, & Michael Cashnetusa tax id # 752018239 SCAM STRONG ACCENT WANTS UN TO SEND MONEY VIA GREENDOT MONEYPAK SCAM SCAM SCAM Chicago Illinois Ditto Author: newark, New Jersey Loans: CashnetusaJennifer, Andre, Jason, Anthony, & Michael Chicago, Illinois