Your Search | cassandra howell just hook up jefferson county ohio

Sep 15 2014
T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 Tyler j. or Ethel Chutz Ebay seller phonoking6807 BAD SELLERS Sold me new laptop & battery, got VERY USED notebook, dead battery, wont connect, SELL JUNK New Orleans Louisiana Author: Clearfield county, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 15 2014
Expedia Not an ally, just another enemy. Use their site, skip their service, buy direct. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Travel Agencies: Expedia Internet

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Keragro Keragro has ripped me off. I canceled the order and then got charged. Then they call me to get more money out of me and hang up Internet Author: Twentynine palms, California Beauty Salons: Keragro Internet

Sep 15 2014
Eagle Carports Did not show up on time, demanded $150 to reschedule Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Builders & Contractors: Eagle Carports Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mastin & Asociates albert jones John Albert 303-498-9520 Email came saying I was in violation of all these laws because i had a loan from some pklace caled American Cash Advance and they were suing me for EFT to my account and EFt that could not be taken from my account and i would be arrested the trouble is they have everything about me and I am scared to death but cannot locate them or this number unkown Nationwide Author: Worthington, Ohio Cash Services: Mastin & Asociates albert jones Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mikethepsychic.com Complete and utter rip-off Cincinnati ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Psychic: Mikethepsychic.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
Travelocity Incentives Travelocity gift card Gift cards are useless and prices are jacked up Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Travel Agencies: Travelocity Incentives Internet

Sep 15 2014
NEXUS COMMUNICATIONS/REACHOUT WIRELESS Reachout Wireless Company continues to take Federal Lifeline Benefits after requesting to cease in writing twice and calling so many times I cannot remember. Columbus Ohio Author: Soquel, California Cellular Phone Companies: NEXUS COMMUNICATIONS/REACHOUT WIRELESS Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 14 2014
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY- POOR WORK- REPLACING GUTTERS THAT DONT NEED REPLACED.- Ostrander Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 14 2014
Larry Hourd, Office of Director, Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission, I received notice of being a sweepstakes winner in amount of $l,140,000 lump sum ($2,000,000 @ $66,67 for 30 yrs). Not being able to entirely believe it I took it to lawyer, who said tear up--scam. Disappointed, I now hold it in my memory box for future reference. I will refer to this website if it happens again. Kansas City Kansas Author: Sullivan, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 14 2014
acs incorps AcsAcs incorp they claim i owe 986.45 to a loan company. They claim i have a few days before my case goes to court. they claim im being sued because i didnt keep up my end to pay that loan back. Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Loans: acs incorps Internet

Sep 14 2014
ERIC CORL, Idea Buyer.com, Patenthelpnow.com ERIC CORL FUNDABLE HORRIBLE MIND, HORRIBLE IMAGE, SHOWS WHAT A BUSINESSMAN IS CAPABLE OF DOING Cleveland OHIO Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Web Sites: ERIC CORL, Idea Buyer.com, Patenthelpnow.com Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Agape better homes Jarvis Watson Agape Better homes does not pay subcontractors jacksonville Florida Author: howell, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Agape better homes jacksonville, Florida

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Anthem Institute I was lead to believe that they would work around my schedule if I signed up and they lied to the the student loans. said it was one price than received more money from us saying that the money they received was all that was giving and we had to pay the rest. I have a copy of what they said and a copy of a receipt I had to pay out of pocket Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Health Care Education: Anthem Institute Springfield, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2014
Lunar Sleep They charged me 1.95 and I never knew I had 14 days to cancel. Next thing you know they charged me additional 83.09 Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Lunar Sleep Internet

Sep 13 2014
Edward Duree Did not show up to court appearance Fairfield California Author: Fairfield, California Lawyers: Edward Duree Fairfield, California

Sep 13 2014
Cheap Lawn Mower Repair Lamar Stewart, Stewart, lawnmowerwhisperer@yahoo.com Mobile lawn mower mechanic showed up and made my mower run just long enough to get paid and leave. Cape Coral Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hardware & Tools: Cheap Lawn Mower Repair Internet

Sep 12 2014
clark county nevada family courts judge gibson rude not let me even read my letter or see my grandchild las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Worker: clark county nevada family courts las vegas , Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Import Car Corner European Car Specialist Ripped off, hung up on, threatened to sell vehicle Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Import Car Corner Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
PNC Banking Stay away from PNC, Keep money in pillow, it's safer Columbus Ohio Author: lawson, Missouri Banks: PNC Banking Columbus, Ohio

Sep 12 2014
Duvanti Eyewear This came as a pop up on my credit unions website. I mistakenly thought it to be for my credit union as it went on to say that I was entitled to a free pair of sunglasses if I paid the shipping. the shipping was $5.95. . ... California Author: gulfport, Mississippi Bait-and-Switch: Duvanti Eyewear Internet

Sep 12 2014
American Moving Group Common Thieves/ Bait and Switch Scammers Boca Raton Florida Author: Amelia, Ohio Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida