Your Search | cassandra howell just hook up jefferson county ohio

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Tax Mgmt., Cleveland, Derek Thomas theft, fraud, scam, deceit, lies, white collar Cleveland Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Talent Scouts: Taxi Mgmt. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Just Kevin Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 25 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Frost is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Connor Group Hunter's Chase Apartments Not fairly charging rent, not fairly updating apartments Miamisburg Ohio Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Landlords: Connor Group Miamisburg, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

Aug 24 2016
Levent Yaylali Levent Yaylali is not to be trusted! He will do whatever it takes to gain your trust first just to screw you over later! Beware of this so-called businessman for Red Label Home! Charleston South Carolina
Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Websites: Red Label Home Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Empire Response Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Yellow pages yp.com,yellowpages.com Watch out for scam yellow pages Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow pages Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Powells Home Services Bryant Powell Total hack. Just throws it up. Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Powells Home Services Collegeville , Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario