Your Search | cast off media

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 08 2015
Flower delivery express Rip off flowers I ordered never delivered Commerce Michigan Author: Rancho Cordova, California Courier Services: Flower delivery express Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
STA Checking J.S. Resolution Group, Inc. STA Checking Cheektowaga New York Author: Heath, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: STA Checking Cheektowaga, New York

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Desiree Munoz / Paul Nwosu $400.00 ripp off for license plates that I haven't received !!! Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
ISN Works/Jeanne  A division of The Innovators Group, Inc.?Jeanne  ISN WORKS CONTINUES TO RIP OFF SPEAKERS WITH NON-DELIVERY OF MARKETING SERVICES Sevierville Tennessee Author: Delray Beach, Florida Business Consulting: ISN Works/Jeanne Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Paid them but account shut off anyway! Albuquerque Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Oct 08 2015
GE Capital david johnson, kevin pierkin is a huge ripoff Nationwide Author: kokomo, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT John Miller(Financial Crime and investigation department) Stating that i owe them $1280.00 & that if i don't settle legal action will be taken.  Internet Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 08 2015
Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw they send me a winner almost weekly I have responded to them like a fool and now I am out the money Freah Meadows New York Author: Rancho Cordova , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw Freah Meadows, New York

Oct 08 2015
Supersonic Ads Ripped off after completing an offer California Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Internet: Supersonic Ads Internet

Oct 08 2015
Timothy Sykes / Tim Sykes Got ripped off for $400 on a membership and poorly made online-only DVD. Miami FL Please Delete Author: Crossville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Timothy Sykes / Internet

Oct 08 2015
one at a time custom cycles rip off deceitful liar lazy no good newnan Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Motorcycles: one at a time custom cycles newnan, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
Clearview Settlement sent an email stating I owed 1280 dollars that was put in my account, It was not but they have my social and personal information Internet Author: peru, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Double Down Casino game site ripped off rhough their site california Author: Dunbar, West Virginia Casinos & Cardrooms: Double Down Casino Internet

Oct 07 2015
Bevy Reyes ebay user id:chevrolet103 Bevy Reyes scammed me on ebay. Ripped me off for a guitar case. Refuses to send even though I won. Nashville Tennessee Author: sherman oaks , California Internet Fraud: Bevy Reyes Nashville , Tennessee

Oct 07 2015
The Secrets Since 2013 at least, promising people special entry into a secret society. Dallas Texas Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: The Secrets Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Clear view settlement Harassment  Internet Author: Colo spgs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Clear view settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Pennington Consulting Group, Jason Pearson, Brian and Allen the Mormon Lying, Deceptive, Misleading, Misguiding and every other adjective you can think off without swearing! Rogers Arkansas Author: Broadbeach, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Pennington Consulting Group Rogers, Arkansas

Oct 07 2015
Hamptons Strippers@ Diane Paladi is a total scam they send the most unattractive girls and lie to rip you off Long Island Internet
Author: Manhassat, New York Strippers & Dancers: Hamptons Strippers@ sexy.constrip Internet

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Vehicles in Motion - Steven Wright SCAM, PATHETIC, FRAU, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF Unknown... possibly Louisiana, New Orleans ?? Internet Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Auto Transporters: Vehicles in Motion - Internet