CASTING 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: casting 360
There may be more specific results for "casting 360"
For more specific results for "casting 360"
Showing 1-25 of 2,622 Found Reports For more specific results for "casting 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Source One 360 Have not been paid for work done at Chilis & Outback in Sarasota Florida Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Sarasota, Florida Communications & Networking: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 07 2017
Atlas mediguard 360 This is the most fraudulent and fake Fake Internet Author: New York , New York Adult Care Facilities: Atlas mediguard 360 Internet

Oct 06 2017
Total Rip-off Lab testing company.  We entered into an agreement for them to process our urine, which they did in conjunction with our lab, but once they were reimbursed, they never sent us our share of the agreed upon reimbursement. They refuse to return our calls and basically have stolen our money.  Los Alamitos California Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: LabTest 360 Los Alamitos, California

Oct 02 2017
Flawless Endz P Ming Ripped me out of 372 for a faulty 360 lacefront wig Arlington Internet
Author: Gladewater, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Flawless Endz Internet

Sep 25 2017
Arab American Casting HAMZAH SAMAN Hamzah Saman Ego-Driven Bizarre Casting Director Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Arab American Casting HAMZAH SAMAN Internet

Sep 23 2017
Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros. Robert Russell Fake CD to The Stars, Robert Russell Warner Bros VP Fooled me and thousands into believing he was/formally head of casting at a major movie studio. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Virarry, Tennessee Teachers: Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 16 2017
Earth Spells by James Polite and friendly, but money related spell casting abilities claims didn't result in any outcome. Internet Author: California Psychic: Earth Spells by James Internet

Sep 14 2017
Hollywood-Cast LLC SOME ONE MIGHT CALL YOU AND SAY YOUR INVITE TO A CASTING..SCAM YOU WILL BE TAKEN HORRIBLE.. WILL NOT PAY THERE EMPLOYEE'S CHEAT THERE CUSTOMER'S Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Hollywood-Cast LLC Internet

Sep 13 2017
Art of 360 waves Ordered product online and never received it Tampa Florida Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art of 360 waves Internet

Sep 07 2017
Capital One 360 Checking Capital One 360 Checking Account frozen McLean Virginia Author: Irving, Texas Banks: Capital One 360 Checking McLean, Virginia

Aug 31 2017
Healthright Healthright medical, healthright 360, healthright health & fitness. VERY deceptive business practice bordering on insurance fraud Largo, but internet based Internet-Fla Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Healthright Internet

Aug 25 2017
Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd / Lwigs Got good hair?? Jiaozhou Internet
Got good hair?? Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd Jiaozhou, Other

Aug 25 2017
Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions I was harassed by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions regarding my postage machine lease. Bill contacted myself and others nearly every day and used vulgar blast emails when I would not return his calls. His company purported to be our lease provider but I verified that in fact he was not and was just trying to trick us into moving our business from our local provider whith whom we were completely happy with. This type of business practice should land him in prison Somers Point New Jersey Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions Somers Point, New Jersey

Aug 24 2017
Mediguard 360 Atlas Benefit, 877-799-9232, Unresourceful, Delayed, Will not help pay for medical bills N/A Nationwide Author: NY, New York Health Insurance: Mediguard 360 Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide payment after shameless grovelling Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS Houngan Hector, also known as Papa Hector Papa Hector is honestly a 100% scam artist!! I Lost over $1,200.00!!! STAY AWAY!!!STRATFORD New Jersey Papa Hector is a Saviour! Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS STRATFORD, New Jersey

Jul 31 2017
Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension This company beat me out of $220usd for 2 360 frontals they did not send me. Also I ordered 9 deep wave bundles.. They did not send me. This company is a total Rip off India Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
BMC KKOFFEE, Bichen Matt Cluffberov MODEL CASTING SCAM Worldwide Internet
Author: Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: BMC KKOFFEE Internet

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Call me for resolution Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017