Your Search | castlebridge publishing

Apr 30 2016
Cedar Publishing Alberta Arab Directory, Alberta Paramedics Newsmagazine, CSI News, Police Newsmagazine, Alberta Paramedics Magazine, Safe Parents Newsmagazine, Crime Scene Investigation Newsmagazine, Canadian Missing Kids Newsmagazine, Alberta Poverty Newsmagazine, Alber Worked for this rip-off company owned by lebanese rip off artist Moe Najmeddine Edmonton Alberta
Author: Springfield, Illinois Book Publishers: Cedar Publishing Edmonton, Alberta

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 28 2016
Communications Publishing Total Rip Off New York New York Author: Syracuse, New York Financial Services: Communications Publishing New York, New York

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
Green Ivy Publishing Frustrated with Green Ivy Books Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Updated Report Author: Georgetown, Texas Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Apr 22 2016
Blood money publishing Jeremy Lamont saunders aka 2 pistols (rapper) con artist, crook, scammer, drug dealer, known felon, inmate. untrustworthy, fraud odessa Florida Author: recordbusiness, Michigan Producers: Blood money publishing odessa, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Insight Publishing Publishing company makes false promises, takes your money, lies and now unreachable Sevierville Tennessee
Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Book & Magazine Publishers: Insight Publishing Sevierville, Tennessee

Apr 19 2016
Want to know how Green Ivy treats their authors? Oakbrook Illinois Author: kissimmee, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook, Illinois

Apr 13 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Apr 12 2016
make my day production, Luigi photography Internet Author: miami, Florida Desktop Publishing: make my day production, Luigi photography Internet

Apr 03 2016
Dawn Rivers AKA Brighids Fire Books AKA Wahmpreneur Publishing Publishing Fraud, Contest Scam, Reneged on Contract Sydney New York
Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Liars: Dawn Rivers Sydney, New York

Mar 28 2016
the true PCH I got a letter in the mail from Publishing Clearing House the real deal and I scratched off the card which said I won the money $100 I think that's what it said so I sent it back! Where is my money that I won that is guaranteed it's a guaranteed and it w the true Publishing Clearing House sent me a letter in the mail and I scratched off the ticket and I want it said $100 I sent it back and I have not seen my payment of $100 so the real Publishing Clearing House is a scam! mail from the real Publishing Clearing House the real Pch Author: Elberton, Georgia Accounting: the true PCH Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Mia Rose & Woodland Publishing Mia Rose customer service ignored me for 1 full year Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Clearwater, Florida Bed & Bath: Mia Rose Internet

Mar 22 2016
Royal Publishing This company has been running scams in Peoria Il for a long time. They tell you your add is going to be distributed to thousands of people at local events. Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Royal Publishing Peoria, Illinois

Mar 16 2016
Net Detective Harris Digital Publishing They took my money and did not continue to provide the service, before my ordering net detective i had another program that suggested net detective . That program was spware begone. Deland Florida Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Net Detective Deland, Florida

Mar 13 2016
FC&A Publishing I didn't order this book: Title: What Every Senior Should Know I know it's a rip-off. Peachtree City Georgia Author: Afton, Iowa Financial Education: FC&A Publishing Peachtree City, Georgia

Mar 12 2016
netlifeincome Ripoff criminals. Took all my money Internet Author: Alabama Desktop Publishing: Computer Classes: netlifeincome Internet

Mar 07 2016
All American Publishing All American Sports Posters Classic scam for Schools Boise Idaho Author: Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: All American Publishing Boise , Idaho

Mar 02 2016
Rue Education den of thieves Clearwater, Florida Excelsior College does warn of publishing companies Author: lorain, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Rue Education Clearwater, Florida

Mar 01 2016
Strategic Publishing Elite PublishingCC Publishing Country Club Directory, Golf magazine, Boca Raton Florida Author: Franklin, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Strategic Publishing Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 24 2016
Magazine Publishing Services CanadamagsNational Readers of North America Rip Off Artists! Great Falls Montana Author: Edmonton, Alberta $$ REWARDS Offered: Magazine Publishing Services Great Falls, Montana

Feb 23 2016
Nathalie Dubois Nathalie Du bois Illegally represented my music, didn't pay sync fees, illegally registered my music with PRO claiming 50% publishing on my music catalogue. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Nathalie Dubois Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
golflinksonline.com SCAM Christopher Jason Mills SCAMMERS Club Links Magazine, Golf Autobahn, Golf and Leisure Guide, Digital Media Construction, Golf & Leisure Guide, Web Local Marketing, The Club Mag, Reaching the Green Magazine, Club Advertising. Christopher Jason Mills, P.R Publishing, Print Right Publishing SCAM Golf magazine doing false advertising magazine Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: www.golflinksonline.com SCAM Christopher Jason Mills SCAMMERS Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 08 2016
FC&A FC&A PUBLISHING Gayle K. Wood, publisher Georgia Cracker Ripp-off Artist PEACHTREE CITY Georgia
Author: Dogpatch, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: FC&A PEACHTREE CITY, Georgia