Your Search | cbcs applied card bank fka cross country bank

May 06 2016
GO WALLET Visa Debit Card GO WALLET Visa Debit Card shorted my balance St. Paul Minnesota Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: GO WALLET Nationwide

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 06 2016
Woodforest National Bank Merchant's Choice Payment Solutions Continued Wrongful Charges Houston Texas
Author: North Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Woodforest National Bank Houston, Texas

May 06 2016
Star City Movers This company is a scam, they did half the move and left us high and dry with no response to our phone calls. Then they proceeded to debit our credit card on file twice without our authorization Kearny New Jersey
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Moving Companies: Star City Movers Kearny, New Jersey

May 06 2016
Nugenix Snake oil!!! Charged twice my card after I canceled!!! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Nationwide

Bttpay.com Black tie technology payment gateway and ACH fraud London Nationwide
Author: kolkata, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bttpay.com Nationwide

May 05 2016
Cruise.com Unsecured Card Handling Causes me to get charged $9,000 for another of their customer's cruises 255 E. Dania Beach Blvd Dania Beach, FL 33004 Florida
They made ammends Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cruises: Cruise.com Internet

May 05 2016
Home Trust Bank Kam Singh a Loan Officer at Home Trust - how loan offciers at Home Trust lead you on and then say now on your closing date of a purchase! Nationwide
Kam Singh employed by Home Trust should be fired! Author: toronto, Ontario Banks: Home Trust Bank Nationwide

May 05 2016
renue derma and or other name renuvaderm renew anti aging Tells you just pay shiping and handeling for a free trial size bottle of it then they charge your card for the cream and a monthly membership that you never signed on forCalifornia Author: central square, New York Alternative Health: renue derma and or other name rejuvaderm California

May 05 2016
Lowes credit card SCAM Nationwide Author: Rotonda West, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lowes Nationwide

May 05 2016
vitaluminance deceptive not forthcoming rude Internet Author: Townville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: vitaluminance Internet

May 05 2016
LVNV Funding LLC First National Collection Bureau Inc *** ****** *** Sparks NV 89424 this took place in 2003 was taken care of by first Preemier Bank and wrote off Sparks Nevada Author: Crooksville, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks, Nevada

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

15, Report #1120531

May 05 2016
N2 Publishing B2B Networking Magnolia LivingLake Forest LivingMagnolia Plantation Living MagazineLake Forest Living MagazineNicole Geraghty ( Orlando, Fl Director & salesperson)Neighborhood Networks Publishing Promises Results, With Absolutely No results at all after 18 months Sanford / Orlando, Fl Florida Big Liars Author: CASSELBERRY, Florida Advertising Agencies: N2 Publishing Wilmington, NC

May 05 2016
Shadowhawk Tactical Flashlights Charged to credit card but never shipped San Diego, California Internet Author: Benoit, Mississippi Sporting Goods: Shadowhawk Internet

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington What???? Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Michael McKeever False advertising and all sizes wrong to order 6f qianlong logistics park pingan Internet
Author: Christchurch, Other Cross-Border Scams: Michael McKeever Internet

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
CentreState Bank Incompentant, irresponsible and negligent Winter Haven Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Banks: CentreState Bank Winter Haven, Florida

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California