Your Search | cbcs collection agency lansing mi

1, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

2, Report #1319623

Jul 29 2016
Jeff Scott of Bennathon Law Firm False claims New York Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Jeff Scott of Bennathon Law Group Internet

3, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

Jul 28 2016
Rapid Recovery Solution SCAM!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Bohemia New York 11716 Nationwide Author: Northridge, California Collection Agencies: Rapid Recovery Solution Nationwide

5, Report #1319255

Jul 27 2016
Sterling hearing Warren mi Michigan Author: STERLING HGTS, Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling hearing Warren mi, Michigan

6, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

7, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

8, Report #1319106

Jul 26 2016
Adam Aref Adam Aref ripped me off,lost my time and didn't pay for the service rendered. Lansing Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Adam Aref Internet

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
CPS Global Is this company legit? Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: CPS Global Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Jul 26 2016
law office of Marks & Morgan requesting my attorney information for a debt owed to USCA (united stated credit agency brooklyn, new york Author: Benicia, California Financial Services: law office of Marks & Morgan Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
LDC Collection Systems A total scam Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Collection Agencies: LDC Collection Systems Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
Cavalry Portfolio Services Fraud, rip-off, thief, bottom feeder, totally unethical company Valhalla New York Author: Roseburg, Oregon Collection Agencies: Cavalry Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Jul 25 2016
American Profit Recovery Scotts Lawn Service Send Me A Letter From Collection Agency Cincinnatti Ohio Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: American Profit Recovery Cincinnatti, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Collect Pros collect pros scam collection agency vfskin mask fake woburn Maine MA invalid debt Woburn Maine Author: Bryson, Texas Alternative Health: Unusual Rip-Off: Collect Pros Woburn , Maine

Jul 25 2016
Machol and Johannes Attorneys at law Punished for due diligence Denver Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Collection Agencies: Machol and Johannes Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
CGTV The Young Agency Deceptive strategy to sell their acting class summer camp Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Legal Research Group LRG Sarah Wilson LRG Collection Agency is Fraud Bloomington California Author: Bloomington, California Legal Process Servers: Legal Research Group CA

Jul 25 2016
Command Partners | Digital Agency If you Charlotte North Carolina Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Command Partners | Digital Agency Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Speedy Cash Email Threat Houston, Texas Nationwide Update on Speedy Cash Author: Abilene, Texas Collection Agencies: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
PA Municipal Services P.A.M.S. Incompetent Bullies Oakmont Pennsylvania Author: Central City, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: PA Municipal Services Oakmont, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Auto Warranty Agency Also swindled by Auto Warranty lAgency Salisbury, MD 21801 Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto Warranty: Auto Warranty Agency Salisbury, MD 21801, Maryland