Your Search | cbcs collection agency lansing mi

Apr 18 2014
TREADSTONE 77 OR JERRY HAUSER BAD CHECK FRO A COLLECTION I HIRED HIM TO COLLECT. KEPT ALL THE MONEY AND WROTE ME A BAD CHECK NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK Author: nassau, New York Collection Agencies: TREADSTONE 77 NASSAU COUNTY, NY, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 18 2014
gc services tuscon arizona homeless cell phone for safety harassment of collection calls changed number 3 days after they called new number???? tuscon arizona Author: any towne, Washington Customer: gc services Tucson, Arizona

Apr 18 2014
Greene & Cooper LLP Midland Funding LLC Legitmate? Nationwide Author: Cartersville, Georgia Collection Agencies: Greene & Cooper LLP Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Star Entertainment Lefteris and Laura Choriambus Scam Agency not paying and bullying Entertainers Pafos, Other
Author: England, Bars Lounges & Clubs: Star Entertainment Pafos, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
SWEDISH MEDICAL GROUP Improper Billing and Collection Practices - Senior Citizen patients EDMONDS Washington Author: lynnwood, Washington Hospitals: SWEDISH MEDICAL GROUP EDMONDS, Washington

Apr 18 2014
Account Discovery Systems-ADS Shawn Wheeler-Department Manager Credit card collection theif Buffalo New York Author: West palm beach , Florida Collection Agencies: Account Discovery Systems-ADS Buffalo , New York

Apr 17 2014
ACS Incorporation Harassing Collection Emails Clearwater Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Incorporation Clearwater, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Roskam Baking Co Rothbury Farms Bully Bosses, Revoving Door, Nepatism, Constant Collection of Neg. Data on employees. Dirty Enviroment. Kentwood Michigan Author: Sparta, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Roskam Baking Co Kentwood, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 17 2014
HelloLife Poor return policy Grand Rapids MI Author: Arlington, Texas Alternative Health: HelloLife Internet

Apr 17 2014
Chris Poole, Chris Poole from Shades music is just a sleaze, Chris poole and the Shades,Chris poole is a pervert, The shades Agency, Shades Music uk, Shades Music Birmingham, shades entertainment Pervert, liar, user, pretends to be a music agent to lure females into his perverted world Birmingham Internet
Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Chris Poole Internet

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
MIKE J.ANDERSON Final Notification SANDY SPRING Maryland Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Collection Agencies: MIKE J.ANDERSON SANDY SPRING, Maryland

Apr 17 2014
Convergent Convergent Outsourcing Collections Scam Houston Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Convergent Houston, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect more. Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 16 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent Debt Collection Greenville South Carolina Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
Titan Model Talent Titan Models, http://titanmodeltalent.com/, Fake Modeling Agency, Model Scam Long Island, New Faces, Hauppauge New York Author: Commack, New York Modeling Agencies: Titan Model Talent Hauppauge, New York

Apr 16 2014
United Financial Services Ms. Terry point of contact Fraudulent Debt Collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Hoquiam , Washington Collection Agencies: United Financial Services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Prodigy Portfolio Management Isabell Green, Ray Stewart Fraudulant Credit Payoff Nationwide Author: Texas Collection Agencies: Prodigy Portfolio Management Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Nationwide Legal Medication 9725949209 phone SCAM AND CON NOT REAL NATIONWIDE LEGAL MEDIATION THEY ARE LIARS AND CON ARTISTS dallas Texas Author: davenport, Florida Collection Agencies: Nationwide Legal Medication dallas, Texas

Apr 16 2014
ACS INCORP SCAM FAKE LAWSUIT Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: ACS INCORP Nationwide