Your Search | cbcs collection agency lansing mi

Oct 01 2016
First Financial Investment Fund C, llc Zombie debt collection agency violators of FDCPA, sue without confirming validation of debt Peachtree Corners Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: First Financial Investment Fund C, llc Peachtree Corners , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Justfly.com Don't Book Thru This Company - Hidden Fees $$$, Nonrefundable tickets with High Agency Change Fees Dallas Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Swat Environmental Completely incompetent Lansing Michigan Author: Fenton, Michigan Inspections & Hazards: Swat Environmental Lansing, Michigan

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2016
BluePearl Veterinary Partners, BluePearl Vet Southfield, MI Mistreatment of Animals, Harming Animals, Scam Vets Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Veterinarians: BluePearl Veterinary Partners Southfield, Michigan

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Asset Recovery Associates, Inc Bogus Debt Collection Lombard Illinois Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: ARA Inc Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Aargon Collection Agency Posted a false debt on my credit report. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alexander, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Aargon Collection Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 26 2016
Friends Of Horses They are LIARS!! Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Adoption Agency: Friends Of Horses Centennial, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Collection Bureau Services Inc. Equity Managment inc. Clean out bank account with out telling you, despite payment agreement Missoula Montana Author: Great Falls , Montana Collection Agencies: Collection Bureau Services Inc. Missoula, Montana

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 22 2016
United Consumers Inc. Bogus Tax Collection Woodbridge Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: United ConsumersInc. Woodbridge , Virginia

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Ave legal services Representative: Angela Brumfield fraud claim Los Angeles California Internet Author: La Mesa, California Collection Agencies: Ave legal services Internet

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 19 2016
1968 They treat their employees the same way they treat the collections Arlington Heights Illinois Author: rolling meadows, Illinois Collection Agencies: Brown and Joseph LTD Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Mg credit Credit reporting Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: Mg credit Florida