Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cbcs collection agency lansing mi

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 08 2017
Credit Collection Services Claim statement I owe progressive/ CCS 15K Norwood Massachusetts Author: CORPUS christi, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Collection Services Norwood, Massachusetts

Mar 08 2017
Gardeners Collection I ordered the cherry bushes in March of 2016. I sent a dozen emails, but never received my order. Norwalk Ct. Author: Vista, California Landscaping: Gardeners Collection Internet

Mar 08 2017
Rental Protection Agency In a Word: Extortion Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Rental Protection Agency Internet

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Pioneer Credit Recovery student loan collection scammers binghamton New York Author: denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Pioneer Credit Recovery binghamton, New York

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
TAYLOR RICCI THEY LIED ABOUT THE FUNDS THEY COULD COLLECT CHATSWORTH CALIFORNIA Author: city, Collection Agency's: TAYLOR RICCI Internet

Mar 05 2017
Lansing automakers federal credit union Michigan Author: Dimondale, Michigan Financial Services: Abusive Parents: Lansing automakers federal credit union Michigan

Mar 05 2017
North shore agency NSA Said that I owe 19.97 an I never ordered anything Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Computer Fraud: North shore agency Internet

Mar 04 2017
Beeler motor sports Sold me a car with $ 3000 down a 2004 Monte Carlo and I can't get a title for my car that I can't drive? Kalmazoo Michigan Author: BATTLE CREEK, Michigan Auto Dealers: Beeler motor sports Kalmazoo mi, Michigan

Mar 04 2017
Allied Recovery Service, LLC ARC,LKV Ripoff Collection Company Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Allied Recovery Service, LLC Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
STERLING PET TRAVEL JOHNSON MAINARD , DIEGO FRAUD! SCAM! TERRIBLE PEOPLE!! MARYLAND , Internet
Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Adoption Agency: STERLING PET TRAVEL Internet

Mar 04 2017
www.credit-control credit conrol.com hazelwood Internet missouri Author: excelsior springs, Missouri Collection Agency's: credit-control Internet

Mar 03 2017
Sterling Pet Travel aka Pascal ward Scammed, ripped off, stole my money, terrorism Maryland Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agency: Sterling Pet Travel Internet

Mar 03 2017
Gem c pratts Gem pratts nothing but lies Lansing Illinois Calumet City Illinois Dolton Illinois Nationwide Author: South holland , Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Gem c pratts Nationwide

P2pmegastore Rip off Lansing Michigan Internet
Author: Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Abusive Parents: P2pmegastore Internet

Mar 02 2017
Logan Entertainment Logantown entertainment Mr. Mark CEOMark Shabazz Logan Agency Promised artists at certain price. Never Delivered and won't give me my 10k deposit back crittenden Pennsylvania Author: katy, Texas DJ Services: Logan Entertainment crittenden st, Pennsylvania

Mar 02 2017
CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CGTV has success stories! CGTV takes talent seriously. Agents from top agencies are impossible to get in front of, but not for CGTV. *UPDATE: CGTV pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate CGTV recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: While CGTV is NOT a talent agency, we are the best in the nation at scouting talent, training that talent quickly and effectively and then putting them in front of our personal industry Hollywood contacts. In fact, many Hollywood casting agents, managers, and agents have come to rely upon CGTV as a quarterly talent source. Once the stars leave CGTV, there is no financial gain for CGTV as we only earn income on our training programs.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Patent Services USA pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CGTV recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please. Look at those people running this operation. Author: San Jose, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Internet

Mar 02 2017
National Credit Systems NCS Extremely rude and like to needlessly threaten, they are just TERRIBLE!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Collection Agency's: National Credit Systems Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 02 2017
City Wide Promotions-New Start Media City Wide Promotions-New Start Media Scam, Unprofessional, Steals your Money, Fake ad agency Davenport Iowa Author: Danville, California Advertising / Deceptive: City Wide Promotions Davenport, Iowa

Mar 01 2017
CRG Using tactics of saying that they were sending the poice after me Pennsylvania Author: Kingsland, Georgia Collection Agency's: CRG

Mar 01 2017
zarzaur and schwartz zarzaur birmingham alabama Author: skipperville, Alabama Collection Agency's: zarzaur and schwartz

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide