Your Search | cbcs collection agency lansing mi

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 02 2017
Enchanted Eye Wrinkle Reduction and Beauty Collection Misrepresented their trial offer that turned into multiple billings Santa Ana California Author: Oakland, California Eye Care: Enchanted Eye Wrinkle Reduction and Beauty Collection Santa Ana, California

Jan 02 2017
Meade H Lewis Meadelewis.com non-payment, hired our company and didn't pay. Port Matilda Pennsylvania Author: Gretna, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Meade H Lewis Port Matilda, Pennsylvania

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jan 01 2017
Phillips & Cohen Associates Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Phillips & Cohen Associates Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 01 2017
Tenant tracker Sent something to my credit report even though I have never heard of them. Mckinney Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agency's: Tenant tracker Mckinney, Texas

Dec 31 2016
Accelerated Collection Service ACS Went straight to contacting my In Case of Emergency contact Kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agency's: Accelerated Collection Service Kent, Washington

Dec 30 2016
Credit Consulting Services Inc. Terms of Agreement Violation Salinas California Author: Riverside, California Collection Agencies: Credit Consulting Services Inc. Salinas, California

Dec 30 2016
credit one tried to work out pmts now they have machol & johannes llc denver demanding payments las vegas nevada You don't understand credit Author: Beaverton, Oregon Collection Agency's: credit one las vegas,

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
ASC..Morris Anderson threats to arrest me for fraud, deception, etc for an outstanding loan that I don't know about Florida Internet Don't send money - it's a scam Author: derby, Kansas Collection Agency's: ASC..Morris Anderson Internet

Dec 28 2016
Taxamize tax agency Internet Author: Georgia Advertising Agencies: Taxamize Internet

Dec 28 2016
consumit@use.startmail.com voilations of HIPAA, FDCPA, CFPA, I.R.C.P. Rule 11, Filing misleading collection affidavits, forgery, perjury Boise consumit@use.startmail.com Author: Nampa, Idaho Collection Agency's: Advantage Financial Services & Shaun R. Bonney Boise, Idaho

Dec 28 2016
SPServicing SPS Fraudulent collection Salt lake city Utah Author: Clark, Missouri Loans: SPServicing Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 27 2016
Paramount Jason Cambell Threatened litigation and to be served papers for a non paid paydayloan with Advance america Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Collection Agency's: Paramount Internet

Dec 27 2016
KT COMMUNICATIONS ran my credit card more than 10 times for the amount of 44.95 in Pennsylvania Author: lansing , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: KT COMMUNICATIONS Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member litsed my home, did not sell it and sent me an invoice for his commission and marketing for $15,000.00 with a threat to turn it over to a collection agency Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 27 2016
Horizonte Paralelo This travel agency stole copyrighted materials from another company. Unprofessional behavior Malaga Author: New Jersey Travel Agencies: Horizonte Paralelo Malaga,

Dec 25 2016
State of Maryland Central Collection Unit Made accidental double payment of $727.27 on Dec 8th and Dec 9th where there was only one transaction SUPPOSE TO take place. Payment of $727.27 was NOT refunded back into my account after Central Collection Unit confirmed payment on Dec 8th. I need CCU to refund me back my money Baltimore Maryland Author: St. John's, Other Colleges and Universities: State of Maryland Central Collection Unit Baltimore , Maryland

Dec 24 2016
Trumbull Insurance Agency Overcharging of insurance premiums and attempt of extorting payment after cancellation Hartford Ct No.. Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Car Insurance: Trumbull Insurance Agency Connecticut

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
MGR Talent Agency LLC Melissa Morehead Agent Sketchy operation warning Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Modeling & Talent Agencies: MGR Talent Agency LLC Albuquerque , New Mexico

Dec 22 2016
Kittensforadoption.us They said that I must pay for a kitten before they would deliver it Delivery service was in Manhattan Internet Author: Vernon , Connecticut Adoption Agency: Kittensforadoption.us Internet

Dec 21 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California ACE Cash Express Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agency's: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California